How often does the wife have an encounter with her bull(s)?

The first few months we started meeting bbc, we was like ******* in a candy shop, overwhelmed with sexual energy, we went from our first encounter with one to our first multiple meeting within 3 months, we then met a local bbc who we are still friends with now, and he became our regular for over five years, being very local and as our friendship grew he would visit Hayley in the daytimes several times a week, I always knew via a group chat message. Overtime we introduced him to our friends as a co worker, he even moved in with us as a lodger for six months when he sold his flat.
thanks she has given me some tough times in the past over the years with some lovers and falling for them but it all ok these days,but going on to the subject of "job security" she has always used her body to get what she wants, we split up years ago and she soon got rented accomodation and she got that by keeping a very horny and so bloody kinky housing officer a very happy man she did things for him he wouldnt have got elswhere lol:qos::rolleyes::exciting:
Actually I like everything like out of the norm freaky stuff I was involved in a lot of crazy things kinky wacky stuff always femdom my wife has to be the controller , as long as nobody’s getting hurt let me put it a different way as long as nobody is getting hurt who actually doesn’t want to be hurt, some of ya well I’m a masochist slave

Actually I like everything like out of the norm freaky stuff I was involved in a lot of crazy things kinky wacky stuff always femdom my wife has to be the controller , as long as nobody’s getting hurt let me put it a different way as long as nobody is getting hurt who actually doesn’t want to be hurt, some of ya well I’m a masochist slave
to be honest i am much the same or rather perhaps i should rephrase that! i have become more of a masochist after some things i know she has had with others,that is hot how she told me what she was dooing and what she accepted

We had a regular bull for a little over a year. It really depends on your personal situation and desired relationship with the bull, but what worked best for us was a regular fwb type dynamic that was as often as 2-3x per week at the peak. This allowed for the chemistry to build from one session to the next, dive deeper into the Hotwife/cuckold kink each time and from a physical perspective, allow the penetration to feel more natural once she was stretched a bit to accommodate his size.

It really depends on the time of year. When in the summer, it is much more frequent as we're out and about more at bars, restaurants BBQ's and clubs etc. Then it can be like three, four or more times a week, which includes regular bulls and one nighters. Then in cooler months it can be like once or twice a week, including bar meets and those we meet at stores of shops as well as regulars, which is a favorite place to pick up younger cock. There is a lot of cum eating during the summer for hubby, which he enjoys, he also gets a buzz from approaching younger cock and offering me to them, so summer is a very active time for us.

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

We’ve agreed both that its every six month on our vacation hotel suite with our prearranged stud
We usually use the same guy for our sex trips

Why are you still married? What does your wedding mean? Your wife is practically like a friend since there is no love.
Don't you ever feel like a puppet with her? Sorry but I just wanted to understand the meaning of still being married in such situation
We feel we are a perfect match, I'm not going to sugar coat it my wife is pretty much a sadist whipping, disciplining me ,humiliating me and well emasculating me just turns her on ,it makes her pussy drip ,she always says she took my balls and my male ego and crushed them out like stepping on a cigarette butt lol ,she only fucks strong Alfa black men, but the one constant thing is she still owns her masochistic slave husband and we do love each other and we give each other what we need for 20 years ,straight people have a problem understanding we feel it’s the best of both worlds a sadist and a masochist lol and we are blacked look at my dick pic and tell me if you think my wife isn’t justified fucking big black cocks

Attachments

• EC805D63-48C4-4432-A04D-83D3A9259ADD.jpeg
    EC805D63-48C4-4432-A04D-83D3A9259ADD.jpeg
    996 KB · Views: 90
  • 7A8C91B0-84AD-4E26-BD91-B7DA84C84561.jpeg
    7A8C91B0-84AD-4E26-BD91-B7DA84C84561.jpeg
    683.6 KB · Views: 93
We feel we are a perfect match, I'm not going to sugar coat it my wife is pretty much a sadist whipping, disciplining me ,humiliating me and well emasculating me just turns her on ,it makes her pussy drip ,she always says she took my balls and my male ego and crushed them out like stepping on a cigarette butt lol ,she only fucks strong Alfa black men, but the one constant thing is she still owns her masochistic slave husband and we do love each other and we give each other what we need for 20 years ,straight people have a problem understanding we feel it’s the best of both worlds a sadist and a masochist lol and we are blacked look at my dick pic and tell me if you think my wife isn’t justified fucking big black cocks
Wife has a lovely ass!

Lol preach, brother💯

The first few months we started meeting bbc, we was like ******* in a candy shop, overwhelmed with sexual energy, we went from our first encounter with one to our first multiple meeting within 3 months, we then met a local bbc who we are still friends with now, and he became our regular for over five years, being very local and as our friendship grew he would visit Hayley in the daytimes several times a week, I always knew via a group chat message. Overtime we introduced him to our friends as a co worker, he even moved in with us as a lodger for six months when he sold his flat.
What an ideal situation! At best, once a week was all we could manage, due to work, travel, family and so on. Like yourself, we had a regular who joined my wife in our home.

For now every year we travel twice to jamaica for 3 weeks and our bull meets us at our hotel room
Takes us site seeing beach fucking pool fucking
Lake fucking taking turnes with both

Twice a month should be a minimum for your hotwife to get really into it. Once or twice a week, if your family time allows, is best.
“Once or twice a week” ???

You’ve got to be kidding Hot Baby!

With my wife and my breathlessy handsome young live-in beautifully athletic and enviably over-hung super-potent black bisexual buddy and wife-shared lover it’s every night and usually again before dawn in the morning—always bare-back and right beside me in our bed. And that’s not counting our sensational threesomes during our long love-filled lie-ins most weekends.

After seven torrid and ecstatic years of it it’s still as hot as the mouth of Hell for me and getting hotter by the month 🔥🔥🔥

Family Time indeed!—with a vengeance!!

Last edited:
Back