How often does the wife have an encounter with her bull(s)?

I personally dont use the term "bull" to describe her lovers but understand some like the term with Sammy she has a number of lovers (her term not mine) i call them "fucks", she sees a number of guys 1 her boss where she works will on average fuck her 5/6 times a week, another guy she meets every thursday night in his office, and she meets others on nights out at weekend, on average she gets a different cock besides mine 4or 5 times a week, there have been occasions when she has well exceeded that, holidays it can be many more when she is relaxed and away from home
She seems to be a very busy woman your a very lucky husband to have such a great wife

We personally have yet to experience our first hot wife and black bull encounter and we do plan on making it happen but have not yet decided on the who when and where. I was hoping that we find someone that we both like and build on that. Once you get going with wife sharing, how often does the wife have her bull and what is appropriate for maintaining a well balanced marriage.
My wife is dominant over me she does what she wants, when she wants and with who she wants to do it with ,I have absolutely no say in her love life

I personally dont use the term "bull" to describe her lovers but understand some like the term with Sammy she has a number of lovers (her term not mine) i call them "fucks", she sees a number of guys 1 her boss where she works will on average fuck her 5/6 times a week, another guy she meets every thursday night in his office, and she meets others on nights out at weekend, on average she gets a different cock besides mine 4or 5 times a week, there have been occasions when she has well exceeded that, holidays it can be many more when she is relaxed and away from home
Sounds like you have a wonderful wife , 5 or 6 times a week you have to file that under job security that’s not really cheating and the rest well the girls just want to have fun we all understand she must be truly a great girl and a wonderful thoughtful wife your a lucky man

Agree with all of this. Over 8 years into an open marriage here.
My wife is dominant I could never tell her once or twice a month she’d laugh in my face after she slapped the hell out of it and I would never think of trying to put limits on my wife sexual activities she does what she wants when she wants and with who ever she wants to do it with I have absolutely no say in what she does with her lovers

My wife is dominant I could never tell her once or twice a month she’d laugh in my face after she slapped the hell out of it and I would never think of trying to put limits on my wife sexual activities she does what she wants when she wants and with who ever she wants to do it with I have absolutely no say in what she does with her lovers
Why are you still married? What does your wedding mean? Your wife is practically like a friend since there is no love.
Don't you ever feel like a puppet with her? Sorry but I just wanted to understand the meaning of still being married in such situations

I asked this question because I never understood the meaning of marriage. Why is it necessary to regularize a cohabitation with marriage? Does a person want to have other partners? Ok, everyone on his way?
Are you aware that marriage has noose laws?
If I had gotten married instead of having partnerships I would now be bankrupt from divorces or I would have lived a bad life full of compromises.

Sounds like you have a wonderful wife , 5 or 6 times a week you have to file that under job security that’s not really cheating and the rest well the girls just want to have fun we all understand she must be truly a great girl and a wonderful thoughtful wife your a lucky man
thanks she has given me some tough times in the past over the years with some lovers and falling for them but it all ok these days,but going on to the subject of "job security" she has always used her body to get what she wants, we split up years ago and she soon got rented accomodation and she got that by keeping a very horny and so bloody kinky housing officer a very happy man she did things for him he wouldnt have got elswhere lol:qos::rolleyes::exciting:

Back