How often does the wife have an encounter with her bull(s)?

My wife has a bull that comes over every Monday around 1:00. She’s retired and I still work. She can have anyone over whenever she wants. She’s had 2 guys over in the same day. We both prefer the guys fuck her bare and cum inside her. I want her getting fucked as much as she wants. I enjoy coming home to a wife that’s been fucked good while I was at work.

We have found that there is no right or wrong answer. When our schedules allow and the mood is right we plan to either have our friend come over for the evening or we go and visit him. I am strickly the chaparone and voyeur. Since he has an occasional weekday off, sometimes my wife is able to excuse herself from work and enjoy an unhurried afternoon of intense, passionate sex. Regardless, we make it a point to check in with our friend atleast once a week to catch-up and plan the next get-together.

I like to setup1-3 days of fucking my BBC Sluts. It's my duty to keep their tight-warm pussies filled up with my Steamy White Semen as much as possible.

We personally have yet to experience our first hot wife and black bull encounter and we do plan on making it happen but have not yet decided on the who when and where. I was hoping that we find someone that we both like and build on that. Once you get going with wife sharing, how often does the wife have her bull and what is appropriate for maintaining a well balanced marriage.
I'm Troy where you located

In my experience as a Bull if you are really good at giving a hotwife astoundingly good sex she will make it so that you are giving it to her at least once a week!

They will call you before you get off work. I have had couple's pick me up from home after I got off work and said I could shower at their place. I have gotten calls while I was asleep and hubby's offered to pick me up and bring me back home. I have even received calls from hubby's when their wife was acting up wanting me to come over and fuck the attitude right out of their wives! If you don't know there is a saying "A good dick will make a mean biotch nice" and it's true!

If you dick a hotwife down really good and get her addicted to that dick she will crave it and fit you in (literally) as often as possible! ♠️

It works out roughly every other week ,sometimes he picks her up on a Friday/Saturday night and returns her the next morning.
Every now and then he keeps her all weekend,from early Friday afternoon to very late on a Sunday night

Why are you still married? What does your wedding mean? Your wife is practically like a friend since there is no love.
Don't you ever feel like a puppet with her? Sorry but I just wanted to understand the meaning of still being married in such situations
Maybe you don’t get it but I love my wife she loves me in our own way we give each other what we need in life we satisfy each other in a way that straight people could never understand we are committed to a TPE (total power exchange ) she the Mistress I’m her property she’s a sadist I’m a masochist we compliment each other that way two parts of the whole thing we are complete this way , I know you just don’t get it lol

Don't know for sure but at least 5 or 6 times a week. Mainly because she started fucking our next door neighbor a year ago, and since I usually work evenings (4-12 pm) and she works part-time during the day, they have easy access to fuck 5-6 days a week., and usually do. He's a black dude who lives by himself, who we hang out with pretty regularly, but since I've evolved to the point that I'm more turned on by her fucking behind my back than being present.

Pretty sure that fetish evolved from seeing my first real high school girlfriend getting fucked by an older hung black dude from outside a window at a party one night. She wasn't expecting me and a few of his friends were 'kind' enough to walk me around to the backyard and point out my girl in bed 69ing with a true BBC down her throat when I became upset that they wouldn't let me in the house. Being young and dumb I freaked out and broke up with her but the seed was planted lol. And my wife eventually grew the seed into a tree with her own antics.

I pretend not to know they're fucking, just because it's awkward, and in our early days, we were both in the army, and often, the black guys she was fucking were friends, coworkers, and in a couple cases, supervisors of mine. Pretending not to know helped me save face, in my mind, I guess. But, we live in a small apartment complex, and aside from the fact that my wife has always been a serial cheater and massive slut for black guys, and I already figured she was fucking him, a couple 'concerned' neighbors have brought to my attention that she's over there all the time (and you can hear everything here) when I'm at work And I might even have come home early, without calling a couple of times, and lingered by his door on the way to our place, and heard her 'fuck me daddy' moans for myself.

I do hate that'll I'll never see or get video of them, but my orgasms are amazing when thinking about it, so I'm fine with it. It's also fun to watch them pretend to be slick about teasing each other, or finding a reason they need to disappear for a few minutes (like a 'beer run') when I'm hanging out with them. Or, if I really want to cum hard, I'll call and think of bullshit reasons I need to talk to her when I know she's there. She's pretty good at playing it cool but I can still always tell when she's sucking or fucking. I don't know who's better at it. Me hiding the fact that I'm jacking off or her hiding the fact that she's got a big black dick in her mouth.

Such is life as a cuckold I suppose.

Then you factor in the the guys I know about. She claims to only fuck the guys we find for her online, which lol, but she does fuck them as well. Usually two or three guys she rotates through, who she openly meets once or twice a week(although she also has occasional secret meetings with them and guys from work or elsewhere. I usually get videos of these (that';s where the one's I post here come from) and occasionally watch.

She's a slut, what can I say?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-05 11.56.23 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-05 11.56.23 AM.png
    416.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    446.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 20131015_001019.jpg
    20131015_001019.jpg
    787.8 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC02586.JPG
    DSC02586.JPG
    837.1 KB · Views: 49
  • user1440632_pic3056987_1655222259.jpg
    user1440632_pic3056987_1655222259.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 49
  • InkedIMG_0099_LI.jpg
    InkedIMG_0099_LI.jpg
    467 KB · Views: 52
  • user1440632_pic3057004_1655222628.jpg
    user1440632_pic3057004_1655222628.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 51
  • user1440632_pic3057006_1655222628.jpg
    user1440632_pic3057006_1655222628.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 20210521_073150.jpg
    20210521_073150.jpg
    416.6 KB · Views: 136
When we first started dipping our toes in this wonderful lifestyle wife would fuck once a month after that it started to get more frequent but we moved so had to look for new bulls one we found a new bull he would come over 1 a week then started to be twice a week after that we found more bulls and it was always twice a month but then we found a local bbc. That's when wife started to go over pretty much every 2days for 3 weeks straight till he had to back overseas for a while. We're on a break now while wife recovered from pregnancy but we are getting back in and I've encouraged her to fuck already 3 times a week with her bulls or strangers but if possible 5 times a week. She has agreed to get used daily by bbc

Take in mind that she is still a bit shy coming from a very......VERY conservative religouse family..... not the same as when we first met 11 yrs ago but she knows that she is still a bit shy and has a lot more to let loose now that she really doesn't care what other ppl think about what we do and that i love for her to get slutted out .....so i can NOT WAIT to see her fully let out and embrace her slutty side to her full potential

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20240308-091514.jpg
    VideoCapture_20240308-091514.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
When we first started dipping our toes in this wonderful lifestyle wife would fuck once a month after that it started to get more frequent but we moved so had to look for new bulls one we found a new bull he would come over 1 a week then started to be twice a week after that we found more bulls and it was always twice a month but then we found a local bbc. That's when wife started to go over pretty much every 2days for 3 weeks straight till he had to back overseas for a while. We're on a break now while wife recovered from pregnancy but we are getting back in and I've encouraged her to fuck already 3 times a week with her bulls or strangers but if possible 5 times a week. She has agreed to get used daily by bbc

Take in mind that she is still a bit shy coming from a very......VERY conservative religouse family..... not the same as when we first met 11 yrs ago but she knows that she is still a bit shy and has a lot more to let loose now that she really doesn't care what other ppl think about what we do and that i love for her to get slutted out .....so i can NOT WAIT to see her fully let out and embrace her slutty side to her full potential
Was the baby one of her Bulls? Is it a black baby? Also do you play with her and the bull's too, and do you clean them up?

HWJ:lips::lips::lips:

Hello I'm a 42 yr old female in South Carolina. How do I go about meeting up with a bull? And how does that situation work? I really need to get banged hard! Lmao I'm about to go crazy down here 🤣 pm me please and help me out. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_5971.jpg
    IMG_5971.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 731352555.jpg
    731352555.jpg
    510 KB · Views: 20
  • 1708463719377.jpg
    1708463719377.jpg
    369.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0657.jpg
    IMG_0657.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1652.png
    IMG_1652.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1918.jpg
    IMG_1918.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 54414 (1) (1) (1) (1) (1).jpg
    54414 (1) (1) (1) (1) (1).jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 27

She is Amazing! 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷

Back