How often does the wife have an encounter with her bull(s)?

We personally have yet to experience our first hot wife and black bull encounter and we do plan on making it happen but have not yet decided on the who when and where. I was hoping that we find someone that we both like and build on that. Once you get going with wife sharing, how often does the wife have her bull and what is appropriate for maintaining a well balanced marriage.

The first 2 answers are awesome.

As someone that had a loving (poly) relationship with a married woman, I think a new couple should decide the limits of emotional bonding first. Then, plan backwards from there. It won't be a strict narrow answer, but more a generalization.

Every wife and Bull with have different abilities regarding compartmentalizing and keeping it to the FWB level, if the FWB level is the goal AND boundary.

Some people can meetup weekly with the same FWB, and not form romantic feelings, others can't and should meet less often with the same FWB. Just having a "thou shalt not" rule is not enough. I think people need to just meet less frequently with the same person, unless that Bull is good at keeping it casual. Usually Bulls and wives with multiple lovers are better at this. Some can even sleep over and keep it to the FWB level over years, but many can't. You all need to play it by ear and consider what the original boundaries were.

Boundaries can be renegotiated in the future too, but not during play time. It's best to do that with a cool not-so-horny head.

I think too many newbies think just a rule is strong enough. Nope! Consider frequency and whether over nights are practical or not.

I think having a honeymoon period for the first couple of weeks is hot, and fucking several days a week. After that though, they'd be baking a relationship cake if frequency was not reduced, probably.

The first few months we started meeting bbc, we was like ******* in a candy shop, overwhelmed with sexual energy, we went from our first encounter with one to our first multiple meeting within 3 months, we then met a local bbc who we are still friends with now, and he became our regular for over five years, being very local and as our friendship grew he would visit Hayley in the daytimes several times a week, I always knew via a group chat message. Overtime we introduced him to our friends as a co worker, he even moved in with us as a lodger for six months when he sold his flat.

We haven’t found a regular yet. I would like for her to have a few regular bulls. She’s always horny and loves being fucked deep. She is retired and can have men over while I’m at work. I’d love for her to be getting fucked as much as she wants. I really enjoy coming home from work and having her ride my face after someone has been there fucking her.

It can be challenging with two or three careers and children living in the home. Overnight and every three or four weeks is how it worked out for us. Easier to host when the ******* are small, she overnight at his place as the ******* get older.

I personally dont use the term "bull" to describe her lovers but understand some like the term with Sammy she has a number of lovers (her term not mine) i call them "fucks", she sees a number of guys 1 her boss where she works will on average fuck her 5/6 times a week, another guy she meets every thursday night in his office, and she meets others on nights out at weekend, on average she gets a different cock besides mine 4or 5 times a week, there have been occasions when she has well exceeded that, holidays it can be many more when she is relaxed and away from home

We personally have yet to experience our first hot wife and black bull encounter and we do plan on making it happen but have not yet decided on the who when and where. I was hoping that we find someone that we both like and build on that. Once you get going with wife sharing, how often does the wife have her bull and what is appropriate for maintaining a well balanced marriage.
Three times a week, Her ruined granny holes can’t take more than that,

Well my wife dominates me and she has complete sexual freedom, so she’s had a lot of sexy weekend get always that I’m not allowed to participate in and I have no say in really the when what where and who it’s all up to my wife and her lover at the time, sometimes I’m involved directly most of the time I’m home waiting to do clean up when they get finished , my wife gets off on kinky female domination sex so my sexual interaction with my wife is always of a D/s kinky nature ,my wife feels I’m not really a man I’m her beta submissive faggot cuckold husband like a kind of male sub species

Back