How many women had decided to have sex with black guys without hubby knowing?

I definitely did. Hubby had been trying to convince to cuck him but thinking he was just trying to catch me at something I would act like I wasn't into it. Truthfully I was and wanted it so much. He didn't find out till years later but while I was working at the hospital I had been flirty with a guy up there. One evening hubby and me got into a fight and while the shift proceeded I had my first encounter.
He was helping me with a patient when we started flirting which got heavy fast so fast that he pushed me against the wall and we started making up in the room with guy of all things. However I came to my senses and headed to the bathroom to which he followed. Once again we started making out which lead to him slipping his fingers inside me. I was already soaking so when I reached down to grab his BBC he growled and bent me over the sink. He tried pushing himself inside me but I jumped away as the pain from it not being able to fit was terrible. He mentioned he didn't know I was so tight and I squatted down and began sucking him till we almost got caught. I did get him back in my mouth later but the main thing is hubby had no idea it happened.

Im not so sure I agree. Everyone has a secret side and/or something that may not be understood. Sometimes a woman just needs to be able to express herself in a private way. I'm not going to judge these situations at all.

The longer in the Lifestyle then, you learn honesty and self-confidence in the marriage play primary role in making the sex HOTTER for couples.....sadly, the cheating confirms existing problems in the relationship and future "divorce". Agreed about not judging but, avoiding the obvious problems is pointless.

Again, it's so funny to see some people coming up on here with some kind of high morals and judging others for inappropriate behavior or morals for cheating. How on earth is your moral better than others? From which standpoint do you judge others this way? As a Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, etc, etc, etc? Then in most cases, you shouldn't be here in the first place, being that your husband or your wife knows and/or agrees with your doing or not. So, the primary rule here should be, whether you agree or not, listen/read and don't judge.
Agree 1000%! This isn't a place to judge!

Some married women just don’t have the situation that accommodates sexual exploration or maybe their husband just isn’t ok with her exploring due to his own ego. That said; the women I know who are currently cheating did not go into it lightly or without a lot of trepidation
That’s a great way to get seriously hurt. This isn’t common at all. What’s common is cheaters end up alone because they will cheat on the next person too

I can’t judge women or men who cheat, not all spouses are ok with their wives fucking other men. Sometimes it just sex and it’s over. if there’s a lull in the marriage or a rough spot. Some women/men will never be faithful and that doesn’t mean they don’t live their spouses or value them. If a person is balanced they can live multiple lives at the same time.

sex after the purpose of recreation is an act of pleasure and selfishness that is shared mutually.
people get caught cheating because they try to make it a secondary relationship with main relationship benefits.

Sex is about fantasy when it’s not with your spouse sure an occasional objective ear is nice but that’s what professional therapy is for. Your fuck buddy shouldn’t be your therapist they aren’t objective and their goal is to get you naked. People blur Lines and get lazy think it’ll last forever then get caught. If it’s just fucking it has an end date Or an end date should be discussed with as little emotion as possible.
affairs are transactional nude for nude cum for cum. Anything more is a set up for trouble.

I didn’t intentionally cheat on my husband it just happened after he carried my shopping home whilst my husband was away on exercise for two months. I was newly married, felt alone neglected and unloved. I guess if it wasn’t him sooner or later it would have been somebody else. Grateful it was though.

Following my inevitable outing we tried the cuckold lifestyle but it didn’t really work x
Hello 45 white male here that would love to date you and we could have fun in the lifestyle together

Well, I know many of you couples, who are able to live this lifestyle openly kind of look down on us cheaters. But try not to judge.

and here’s why: even though websites like this make the lifestyle appear much more common than it is in overall society. 99.9% of all men would still just kick you out if they found out about your cravings or you even acting on it. The Internet has just made it so easy for kinky people to find one another but that doesn’t mean that the lifestyle is any more common than it was before.

So in my experience cheating is the only possibility for a vast majority of women (like myself) to be with a hung alpha male every now and then, preferably a black guy.
A wan has to do what she has to be happy. Happy wife happy life

I don't have that option. :):bigsmile: and I don't need to ask anybody.
My lady doesn't need my approval to do anything we are a couple she's not my slave all I'd ask is tell me details about it the next time I'm going down on her sweet pussy whether it be that night after or a week later it makes me so horny knowing someone else is enjoying my lady

I definitely did. Hubby had been trying to convince to cuck him but thinking he was just trying to catch me at something I would act like I wasn't into it. Truthfully I was and wanted it so much. He didn't find out till years later but while I was working at the hospital I had been flirty with a guy up there. One evening hubby and me got into a fight and while the shift proceeded I had my first encounter.
He was helping me with a patient when we started flirting which got heavy fast so fast that he pushed me against the wall and we started making up in the room with guy of all things. However I came to my senses and headed to the bathroom to which he followed. Once again we started making out which lead to him slipping his fingers inside me. I was already soaking so when I reached down to grab his BBC he growled and bent me over the sink. He tried pushing himself inside me but I jumped away as the pain from it not being able to fit was terrible. He mentioned he didn't know I was so tight and I squatted down and began sucking him till we almost got caught. I did get him back in my mouth later but the main thing is hubby had no idea it happened.
Wow I'd love to have a wife like you bring home a payment and a cum filled pussy, and don't tell me let me find out when you squat on my face after you get home after a second shift at midnight wake me up when your hot used pussy hits my 👄 yummy 😋

Back