How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?

From Christine -
The reality is nothing is more erotic & kinky than pregnancy risk.
As an older mom, going off the pill at 50 seemed like a no-brainer.
But when you have some teen filling you with 2 or 3 loads every other day,
nature finds a way.

Showing hubby my tummy and my saggy titties and darkening, sore
nipples was nasty but also sexy. Then telling him jerk himself off on my
pregged belly. By doing so, it let me know he was turned-on too.

"How could she let him do that to her? It so obscene. At her age, she should know better!"
It much naughtier getting pregged after 50, especially by young black cock.
It turns them on too, knowing they tagged an older married white mom.
It seemed to make him want to fuck me even more.

It's not that I absolutely want a baby with a black man, but it's an option.
I'm only 24, I'm single, and I like black men. So it is possible that one day I will meet a black man with whom I will fall in love. And if our love is strong, and we plan to live our lives together, having children would be natural!

Let’s be honest , it would be a mixed baby. Unless she’s a black woman. Good for her and the baby but still half white.

The idea of getting pregnant with a black baby is quite erotic. The reality of it is more tricky. How to explain it to your family?

I do know that black men seem to enjoy cumming in me when I tell them I am not on birth control (I actually am).
Well you are one sexy woman

Being there for the birth is a big turn on once the physical effort of the birth is done. For me, my wife delivered a fully black baby as she is black. The doctors were kind of like “eii, okay? Guess your name goes here?”

I definitely do 😍 but to explain to friends and family why it’s black would be tricky… trying to figure out a good way 😊
One way to go about it is to say that you are infertile/low sperm count and that a family friend helped you out and that he happened to be black. Doesn't have to be more complicated than that, heck people do that all the time but most of the time everyone is of the same race so no one really notices.

Back