How many true cucks are there? And are you one of them?

Just wondering how many full on cucks are really out there? I have categorized the genre into the following. Please let us know what category to fall into and tell us about your favorite cuck nights that you have had in the past.

Category 1. Full cuck activity, such as fluffing, cleaning bull and wife, arranging and finding bulls, and is always fully dressed as fem, fully shaved, with all accessories including cage/device.
Category 2. Cleans up pies and bulls, but does not dress or appear fem at all.
Category 3. Is not involved physically, but enjoys watching and jacking off while doing so.
Category 4. Is just a wannabe and hopes against hopes that one day this lifestyle will cum your way!

Looking forward to hearing all your stories. :lips: :lips: :lips:

HWJ and Pops
None of the above.

More like we used to swing, middle age caught up with me, started to get floppy. She continues... and I'm lucky enough to clean her afterwards.

Category 3ish. The act happening in front of one is a big difference. Confirmed and knew my wife was cheating and I’d have sex with her and eat her out. Now that we’re are in transition to the full time cuckold couple I just can’t after watching her get fucked. Love to watch but I’m not there and not sure I will be. Our friends who we both started swinging with and who are 10+ year cuckold couple say that’s pretty normal at first. Her husband was the same way and now he cleans her up and sec for them is strictly after he’s watched or when swinging. So far I’m a try to hold my load in and just jerk off on her.

Just wondering how many full on cucks are really out there? I have categorized the genre into the following. Please let us know what category to fall into and tell us about your favorite cuck nights that you have had in the past.

Category 1. Full cuck activity, such as fluffing, cleaning bull and wife, arranging and finding bulls, and is always fully dressed as fem, fully shaved, with all accessories including cage/device.
Category 3. Is not involved physically, but enjoys watching and jacking off while doing so.
Category 4. Is just a wannabe and hopes against hopes that one day this lifestyle will cum your way!

HWJ and Pops
We definitely fall into category 2 even though I never cleaned up a bull (I totally want to though).
we are rather new in the lifestyle, only in about 10 months and had some major ups and downs with it. I guess that’s overall the hottest experience, not a single night but the small but steady change of our marriage. I never thought I’d be „such a Cuck“ cleaning her pussy, not getting pussy myself atm and so on. We both get turned on the most by the single fact my cock isn’t sexually relevant to us anymore. When we started I get more or less ED - which was devistating since we are both under 30 but soon it became a turn on like no other. Now it got better, but my hard ons are always BBC in my wife related. So I guess no going back now even though on some split seconds I’d undo everything just to Lust after it right after they are done.

Category 5

Would never allow my wife to fuck anyone else, but like seeing other white women getting fucked by black dudes while their loser husbands stand by.
Thats a very honest and good answer. Started like that myself! „Too bad“ I got sucked into being a Cuck for real lol

HWJ and Pops
None of the above would just like to see wife take a big one and then fuck her myself, no kissing nothing intimate between them

Cateogry 4, but want category 1.

Except the cage. I'd rather just have that stuff removed.
At that point, are you still on a scale of cuckoldry at all? Wouldn't you be a M2F trans wife and not a cuckold hubby?

I'm not judging either way, whatever works for you and your partner(s) is fantastic. I just still kind of take exception to these categories being thought of "levels" of cuckoldry:

I've known guys that are a 2 or 3 on this list, who are way more devoted to being good cucks than I lot of the extreme fantasy folks. Guys can absolutely be committed their Cuckoldress wives and truly striving to please them and see them pleasured, even if they and/or their wives aren't into feminization, bi-play, hardcore humiliation, chastity, or any other element of anyone else's fantasy. If they're in a one-sided, non-monogamous relationship and derive pleasure from their wives freely fucking other men, I don't think they're lesser cucks than any other cuckold out there. And I don't think men who want to be turned into women are "more" committed to cuckoldry. They're just dealing with gender dysphoria and/or reframing a desire to transition to the opposite sex. Totally fine, but not any "more" cuckold than any other cuckold.

Last edited:
Hello all,

I have been a category 1 for years. Infact probably a category zero.
What's a category 0? Have you been castrated? Do people marry you just to cuckold you and feminize you, then leave you for their bulls? If they did, would you be a higher rank cuckold than someone maintaining a healthy cuckold relationship? The whole idea that there are increasingly extreme categories of "realness" is funny to me. Who is the judge of who's the cuckiest, realest cuck?

Last edited:
I'm category 4 hoping to graduate to category 3. :) I want a girl who just uses me for money then uses the money for her and her real boyfriend. And makes vids for me once in a while and lets me watch from a distance or let me listen from distance. :)

At that point, are you still on a scale of cuckoldry at all? Wouldn't you be a M2F trans wife and not a cuckold hubby?

I'm not judging either way, whatever works for you and your partner(s) is fantastic. I just still kind of take exception to these categories being thought of "levels" of cuckoldry:

I'd say cuckold M2F trans wife if she's married to me and sleeping with someone else.

Back