Cuck/Hotwives and Hubby participation

That is the correct answer as far as I'm concerned. Are you fully shaved when you perform your cuck boi duties? Also are you feminized, inasmuch as you wear panties, stockings and garter belts when you are allowed to service her bulls and her? This makes it easier for the bull to accept you into his relationship with your wife, and I'm sure will make it easier for your wife to have you involved, too.

In my book all cucks should be dressed, and be wearing perfume, high heels and make up. It just completes the role of the cuck boi and places him exactly where he should be in such relationships. He's there to ONLY provide pleasure, sexual stimulation and entertainment to the bull/s and his wife, in any way, form or fashion that pleases them. His feelings and requirements are non existent in this.
I absolutely agree in that the time with tbe biull is for the wife’s pleasure and the cucks presence not being feminized is really a cuck trying to exert their masculinity by talking the whole time which is completely contradictory to what the experience is. There are so many videos when you hear the husband talking the whole time telling the wife what to do and telling the bull what to do . They don’t need him there, if the cuck is there , he should be feminized, compliant and speak only when permitted
Finally, any pics of you performing would be nice to see. especially if you are "dressed".

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

That is the correct answer as far as I'm concerned. Are you fully shaved when you perform your cuck boi duties? Also are you feminized, inasmuch as you wear panties, stockings and garter belts when you are allowed to service her bulls and her? This makes it easier for the bull to accept you into his relationship with your wife, and I'm sure will make it easier for your wife to have you involved, too.

In my book all cucks should be dressed, and be wearing perfume, high heels and make up. It just completes the role of the cuck boi and places him exactly where he should be in such relationships. He's there to ONLY provide pleasure, sexual stimulation and entertainment to the bull/s and his wife, in any way, form or fashion that pleases them. His feelings and requirements are non existent in this.

Finally, any pics of you performing would be nice to see. especially if you are "dressed".

Stupid....🤷‍♂️

I am just wondering how many cuck or hot wives out there actually prefer and enjoy their hubbies being involved with the sexual encounter? By this I mean organizing it, fluffing and cleaning the bull/s and you, and being an integral part of the wife and bull/s getting serviced by the cuck boi hubby. I have always required that of my hub, Pops, and I just wondered if this is enjoyed as much by other wives out there?

Also do you have you cuck hub dressed for the occasion, too? Mine is always dressed to please, and all my bulls now expect it, but it takes a special type of bull to appreciate it.

Let me know your thoughts and comments.

Mine for Shaw she got me into it now iam totally into doing

100 % up to wife and bull but a cucks cock should never enter the wife In any hole , while he should do everything they tell him also, no questions asked

Its very important the wife see the cuckold feminized in lingerie, panties and heels serving her and her bull and most importantly she needs to see her cuckold husband sucking her bulls cock clean before and afterwards and then licking his cum from her pussy. This is essential and it shouldn't be dependent on the wife suggesting it. If she doesn't show interest the cuckold should offer to do this for them.
She will never see her husband as an alpha sexual partner again after that, it will change how she sees her husband, permanently by her loosing some respect for him as a sexual partner and male she as a woman no longer naturally desires to have sex with and instead will shift her interest and desire on her alpha male lover more intensely as the alpha male even her husband submits to and gives up his dignity by acknowleding to them both the alpha's cock is superior to his own and he submits to the bull as the lesser beta male partner in front of his wife by sucking his larger cock and semen as a thank you and acknowledgement he's the better lover for your wife and the cuckold wants to show you both he realizes his inferiority against his physical superiority. The wife will then want to have sex with her alpha male more and shedd any guilt or fear of hurting your feelings if she enjoys and prefers him sexually more she previously did for you and can now go full forward with allowing herself to fully enjoy and explore her desires with other men who she sees and now knows her cuck recognizes can better satisfy her sexual needs and knows her cuckold can help her keep him as her lover because by submitting and working with her to increase his desire to fuck her pussy and feed their ego and have fun exploring this lifestyle as the cuckold, her the hotwife and him as the bull, them all working together in their roles to get her maximum sexual pleasure and her desires/needs met as the hotwife in the relationship.

Its very important the wife see the cuckold feminized in lingerie, panties and heels serving her and her bull and most importantly she needs to see her cuckold husband sucking her bulls cock clean before and afterwards and then licking his cum from her pussy. This is essential and it shouldn't be dependent on the wife suggesting it. If she doesn't show interest the cuckold should offer to do this for them.
She will never see her husband as an alpha sexual partner again after that, it will change how she sees her husband, permanently by her loosing some respect for him as a sexual partner and male she as a woman no longer naturally desires to have sex with and instead will shift her interest and desire on her alpha male lover more intensely as the alpha male even her husband submits to and gives up his dignity by acknowleding to them both the alpha's cock is superior to his own and he submits to the bull as the lesser beta male partner in front of his wife by sucking his larger cock and semen as a thank you and acknowledgement he's the better lover for your wife and the cuckold wants to show you both he realizes his inferiority against his physical superiority. The wife will then want to have sex with her alpha male more and shedd any guilt or fear of hurting your feelings if she enjoys and prefers him sexually more she previously did for you and can now go full forward with allowing herself to fully enjoy and explore her desires with other men who she sees and now knows her cuck recognizes can better satisfy her sexual needs and knows her cuckold can help her keep him as her lover because by submitting and working with her to increase his desire to fuck her pussy and feed their ego and have fun exploring this lifestyle as the cuckold, her the hotwife and him as the bull, them all working together in their roles to get her maximum sexual pleasure and her desires/needs met as the hotwife in the relationship.
You, my little cucky boi, are 100% correct...very well done.

She will never see her husband as an alpha sexual partner again after that, it will change how she sees her husband, permanently by her loosing some respect for him as a sexual partner and male she as a woman no longer naturally desires to have sex with and instead will shift her interest and desire on her alpha male lover more intensely as the alpha male even her husband submits to and gives up his dignity by acknowleding to them both the alpha's cock is superior to his own and he submits to the bull as the lesser beta male partner in front of his wife by sucking his larger cock and semen as a thank you and acknowledgement he's the better lover for your wife and the cuckold wants to show you both he realizes his inferiority against his physical superiority

Could not have been said any better. So well said

The wife will then want to have sex with her alpha male more and shedd any guilt or fear of hurting your feelings if she enjoys and prefers him sexually more she previously did for you and can now go full forward with allowing herself to fully enjoy and explore her desires with other men who she sees and now knows her cuck recognizes can better satisfy her sexual needs and knows her cuckold can help her keep him as her lover because by submitting and working with her to increase his desire to fuck her pussy and feed their ego and have fun exploring this lifestyle as the cuckold, her the hotwife and him as the bull, them all working together in their roles to get her maximum sexual pleasure and her desires/needs met as the hotwife in the relationship.

So agree with this but let me add this. Do not ever underestimate your role as a cuck in allowing a woman to fully explore her sexual desires.

A women’s number one need is safety, physically and especially emotionally. The wife knowing that she has a man that will love her unconditionally and is 💯 about her wellbeing provides the foundation she needs to explore and go wild. The fact that you have freed her guilt wise only adds to the sexual exploration.

She ain’t getting that from a bull if she was in a relationship with just the bull. The bull might love her but it would be hard to see your bull sexually loving all these other women and the bull might control your right to get other dick. Not feeling secure is not good for letting go in sex

I just wish wives would give their cucks more praise. Give that dude a high five when you cum, give that dude a chest bump when you squirt. He’s created this ridiculous environment to fully experience your sexual desires. Give that dude some love

No involvement whatsoever from me,I wait at home while she is seeing her lover.
I get to partially clean her up,but I do get to hear everything they got up to.
I am permitted a handjob from the wife,but my sperm must not go anywhere near her body.

No involvement whatsoever from me,I wait at home while she is seeing her lover.
I get to partially clean her up,but I do get to hear everything they got up to.
I am permitted a handjob from the wife,but my sperm must not go anywhere near her body.
I get involved most of the time, but I agree with you.
When my wife does come home or after the bull leaves, she does her wifely duty.
Sometimes she puts on a disposable rubber glove and proceeds to wank my dick.
When she comments about how tiny or how gross looking my uncircumcised little boy penis
is, usually makes me cum. That and having her retract the foreskin as my load oozes out.

She then reacts to my semen as if it were toxic waste. Quickly removing her hand
as she wants nothing to do with it.

I am just wondering how many cuck or hot wives out there actually prefer and enjoy their hubbies being involved with the sexual encounter? By this I mean organizing it, fluffing and cleaning the bull/s and you, and being an integral part of the wife and bull/s getting serviced by the cuck boi hubby. I have always required that of my hub, Pops, and I just wondered if this is enjoyed as much by other wives out there?

Also do you have you cuck hub dressed for the occasion, too? Mine is always dressed to please, and all my bulls now expect it, but it takes a special type of bull to appreciate it.

My wife and I haven’t started into this lifestyle yet. She has said she would want me there. I really think over time she would want me there less and less. I would want to at least listen from the spare room or down stairs. Have to see her Bull come down stairs with that Alpha look on his face, like I just took care of your wife in a way you can’t.

The idea of her going out and coming home the next day would drive me insane but I think she would gravitate to that.

My wife and I haven’t started into this lifestyle yet. She has said she would want me there. I really think over time she would want me there less and less. I would want to at least listen from the spare room or down stairs. Have to see her Bull come down stairs with that Alpha look on his face, like I just took care of your wife in a way you can’t.

The idea of her going out and coming home the next day would drive me insane but I think she would gravitate to that.
It's true. In the beginning a cuckold takes on the role of chaperone.
Making sure the wife is safe with the stranger. But soon, you are no longer needed
in that capacity. Typically, my wife likes me to make all the arrangements and
fluff her to get her ready for her date.

But after letting the bull in and leading him to the bedroom,
I have been told in no uncertain terms to "Git the fuck out the room!" by her bulls.
She likes me to become the maid or houseboi when he is there.
Many times I have had to prevent our children from "going to see where mom is".

It's true. In the beginning a cuckold takes on the role of chaperone.
Making sure the wife is safe with the stranger. But soon, you are no longer needed
in that capacity. Typically, my wife likes me to make all the arrangements and
fluff her to get her ready for her date.

But after letting the bull in and leading him to the bedroom,
I have been told in no uncertain terms to "Git the fuck out the room!" by her bulls.
She likes me to become the maid or houseboi when he is there.
Many times I have had to prevent our children from "going to see where mom is".
That's pretty hot. does she get loud and the ******* can hear?

recently, when b/f #1 comes by, I've been asked to leave. so I go get dinner and come back with food for them and water. I get home, and they eat, and I get to clean up any left overs. They are both sweaty as hell. life is good.

The other day, they wanted me to stay, but I told them, id rather leave since they have a better time when I'm not there. there's no holding back.

So true and it's a beautiful union between all three.

Don’t know reading all these posts if I am a cuckold 😆 I certainly don’t fall into the category seems most are saying
ive shared sammy over 30 yrs and I’m certainly not a small dicked guy, my pleasure is seeing her enjoy the freedom to fuck who she wants I get to fuck her myself when she comes home

I thing I fill the role of Stage way more than Cuckold.
So no I do not have a small cock. It’s 7 1/2 inches long. It’s also quite thick.

I arrange the time.

Now from what I read here the men I set up are all but one married and I have met their wives. They are also on board. For a matter of fact they are part of the team. Most of them are quite Kinky. Just not in the way you would think. Everything from cock weights and ball stretchers. All the guys have been at least double peorced by that I mean one small ring under his cock I front of his balls. The second behind his balls. These rings hold small trophy weights to remind him that he will be getting fucked dry. One guy has a third removable ring through his fore skin that holds a key to a lock holding his wife‘s Pussy Lips Closed

I arrange the Place / Location / Activity.

Place is when they play in a Hotel (Never a Motel) usually on a handicap Floor. (Wider Doors, Bigger Bathroom Showers (for Wheel Chairs) and or attendants to help the person. More often than not these are Kitchennets suites as handy cap don’t like to be on display all the time. Raised tables to accomindate wheel chairs. These tables tend to have Glass tops don’t ask me why they just do. The Beds are a bit lower and they are harder. If you ask the hotel may have a Bed assist Lift. Think Sex Swing. Often Handi Cap Rooms come with a Clothes washer and Dryie.

Location is when I locate places to go Glamping be it tent Glamping or dome Glamping with great views, hot tubs, lots of hiking trails all with a kitchen, it could also be knowing where a highway picnic rest stop is. These are getting fewer and fewer these days. Are knowing where it kind little used parking areas. Sorry but Walmart Parking Lots during the day not a good thing.

Activity can be things like Ice Fishing, Hiking, Skiing, Ski Touring with their huts, camping, Glamping, RVing, Hourse or Dog Shows, or Ball Room Dance Competions. I can add things like Comic Con with the Cosplay shows, all of these are great Cover Activities to show Vanillia people how you spent the weekend or vacation.

i arrange the Drinks like white or red wine and lots of water kept cold. Those mini bars are real killers when it comes to cost.

i arrange the boards for sweets, fruit, and prepared meats.

i arrange things like anti acids.

i arrange times for texting to happen.

i arrange for keep sake trophies.

I arrange for Travel / Trip presents for Wife and ******* Back Home.

Ok this is the Vannilla duties.
I will have to respond again with other duties you know the not boring ones.

Last edited:
Not our gig. I am not into humiliating hubby. Not what we are here for. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Exact same for us. Our friend us a man, I'm a man. We both do her, she likes doing both of us.
Him or I have no problem getting and staying hard.
He does get more sex time with her but I get plenty.
Thus is fun for her, me and him.

Back