Cuck/Hotwives and Hubby participation

hotwifejasmine

Couple
Gold Member
I am just wondering how many cuck or hot wives out there actually prefer and enjoy their hubbies being involved with the sexual encounter? By this I mean organizing it, fluffing and cleaning the bull/s and you, and being an integral part of the wife and bull/s getting serviced by the cuck boi hubby. I have always required that of my hub, Pops, and I just wondered if this is enjoyed as much by other wives out there?

Also do you have you cuck hub dressed for the occasion, too? Mine is always dressed to please, and all my bulls now expect it, but it takes a special type of bull to appreciate it.

Let me know your thoughts and comments.

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

Her preference is that I do all the organizing, including arranging a time with her bull, helping get her out the door, dropping her off at
his house etc. Another scenario at times includes reserving hotel room, dropping off, and picking her up in the morning. She likes coming
home to a clean house also, and if I'm with her then the dishes don't get done etc. But regarding any of my involvement with them rarely
happens as she finds she gets fucked better when I'm not there watching. It has happened that I've been there such as last Valentine's Day,
but it's that's not often at all. My wife compares it to a sixteen year old girl who can drive quite well when she's alone in the car. But put a
drivers examiner in the passenger seat, and suddenly she can't parallel park, and forgets to stop at stop signs.

Her preference is that I do all the organizing, including arranging a time with her bull, helping get her out the door, dropping her off at
his house etc. Another scenario at times includes reserving hotel room, dropping off, and picking her up in the morning. She likes coming
home to a clean house also, and if I'm with her then the dishes don't get done etc. But regarding any of my involvement with them rarely
happens as she finds she gets fucked better when I'm not there watching. It has happened that I've been there such as last Valentine's Day,
but it's that's not often at all. My wife compares it to a sixteen year old girl who can drive quite well when she's alone in the car. But put a
drivers examiner in the passenger seat, and suddenly she can't parallel park, and forgets to stop at stop signs.
So do you perform clean up duties when she gets home? Would you like to be there and help the bull fill her pussy with his cum by licking and sucking his balls and ass etc? Or are you so removed that none of that is of interest to you? Just trying to figure out what kind of cuck boi you are?

Hi Jasmine. I definitely clean her all up, and suck out her pussy before she gets in the shower. I've definitely sucked the bbc before, after it's been inside my wife that is. It's not been often, but she has definitely enjoyed every minute of it. I'm the kind of cuck boy who does what he's told to do by his wife, and I never question her orders. Mostly though I'm not involved in their activities because neither of them wants me around at that time.

Hi Jasmine. I definitely clean her all up, and suck out her pussy before she gets in the shower. I've definitely sucked the bbc before, after it's been inside my wife that is. It's not been often, but she has definitely enjoyed every minute of it. I'm the kind of cuck boy who does what he's told to do by his wife, and I never question her orders. Mostly though I'm not involved in their activities because neither of them wants me around at that time.
That is the correct answer as far as I'm concerned. Are you fully shaved when you perform your cuck boi duties? Also are you feminized, inasmuch as you wear panties, stockings and garter belts when you are allowed to service her bulls and her? This makes it easier for the bull to accept you into his relationship with your wife, and I'm sure will make it easier for your wife to have you involved, too.

In my book all cucks should be dressed, and be wearing perfume, high heels and make up. It just completes the role of the cuck boi and places him exactly where he should be in such relationships. He's there to ONLY provide pleasure, sexual stimulation and entertainment to the bull/s and his wife, in any way, form or fashion that pleases them. His feelings and requirements are non existent in this.

Finally, any pics of you performing would be nice to see. especially if you are "dressed".

I am just wondering how many cuck or hot wives out there actually prefer and enjoy their hubbies being involved with the sexual encounter? By this I mean organizing it, fluffing and cleaning the bull/s and you, and being an integral part of the wife and bull/s getting serviced by the cuck boi hubby. I have always required that of my hub, Pops, and I just wondered if this is enjoyed as much by other wives out there?

Also do you have you cuck hub dressed for the occasion, too? Mine is always dressed to please, and all my bulls now expect it, but it takes a special type of bull to appreciate it.

I have a hot gf and I want to be cuck.

When I am invited into the bedroom, my Hot-wife insists that I my clothes are off except for my matching pink bra and panty set. She makes me wear pink lipstick and have my toenails painted pink. She wants me to look as feminine and sissy as possible in front of her masculine alpha male black bulls.

Two of her black bulls love being fluffed and having their BBC orally cleaned after they have bareback sex with my Hotwife. Her 3 other black bulls want me to stay home while they enjoy her body for an overnight at their homes.

When I am invited into the bedroom, my Hot-wife insists that I my clothes are off except for my matching pink bra and panty set. She makes me wear pink lipstick and have my toenails painted pink. She wants me to look as feminine and sissy as possible in front of her masculine alpha male black bulls.

Two of her black bulls love being fluffed and having their BBC orally cleaned after they have bareback sex with my Hotwife. Her 3 other black bulls want me to stay home while they enjoy her body for an overnight at their homes.
I know which bulls we'd prefer...

FROM CHRISTINE-

After a date or two, either I or my Bull let's cucky Ray know that we
no longer need to be chaperoned. I feel comfortable enough going
over to his place or letting him come over when Ray's at work.

I've kind of always felt this way, since I think we bond more intensely
without hubby right there. It can also be less embarrassing for Ray as well.
I know a lot of guys will make a cuckold clean-up if he's there watching.
This may be good most of the time but when it get to be time for anal sex,
things can get pretty raunchy & gross.

When I'm baked & buzzed, I actually enjoy it, but otherwise it
gets quite nasty, the things they make him do "putting him to work".

I would be only to happy to suck my wife's bull's cock or lick his anus but he has no interest in letting me do anything of this kind, he does let me watch and masturbate my little cock from time to time but he prefers to fuck my wife when I'm at work. My wife sometimes pulls on her panties after her bull has orgasmed, and soaks them in his sperm for me to wear when I get home. She also sends me a pic of her well fucked pussy after her bull has finished with it. My wife knows what her cucky likes.

Attachments

• ^01744199D17251C3ABA8F35CEA8BEFFD2CFF7888A0C9B3EAD3^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    ^01744199D17251C3ABA8F35CEA8BEFFD2CFF7888A0C9B3EAD3^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 286
I would be only to happy to suck my wife's bull's cock or lick his anus but he has no interest in letting me do anything of this kind, he does let me watch and masturbate my little cock from time to time but he prefers to fuck my wife when I'm at work. My wife sometimes pulls on her panties after her bull has orgasmed, and soaks them in his sperm for me to wear when I get home. She also sends me a pic of her well fucked pussy after her bull has finished with it. My wife knows what her cucky likes.
fun times. I'm told now, that after her b/f finishes with her, I'm to wear panties that night to bed and maybe a but plug

Her ass needs to get stretched . You can watch and record

That is the correct answer as far as I'm concerned. Are you fully shaved when you perform your cuck boi duties? Also are you feminized, inasmuch as you wear panties, stockings and garter belts when you are allowed to service her bulls and her? This makes it easier for the bull to accept you into his relationship with your wife, and I'm sure will make it easier for your wife to have you involved, too.

In my book all cucks should be dressed, and be wearing perfume, high heels and make up. It just completes the role of the cuck boi and places him exactly where he should be in such relationships. He's there to ONLY provide pleasure, sexual stimulation and entertainment to the bull/s and his wife, in any way, form or fashion that pleases them. His feelings and requirements are non existent in this.

Finally, any pics of you performing would be nice to see. especially if you are "dressed".

I completely agree with you, not that a Cucky’s opinion really matters much.

My Hotwife loves having me dressed en femme for two of her open minded black bulls. She loves watching her Sissy on his knees fluffing her bulls hard and later performing oral cleanup.

Her other two bulls don’t want me around. They have her spend a Saturday overnight and fuck her senseless until dawn. Then they send her back home to me covered in black seed and oozing from every hole.

Not our gig. I am not into humiliating hubby. Not what we are here for. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

FROM CHRISTINE -

I think most of the bulls enjoy it even if they are surprised and think hubby is a freak.
Dressed in thigh highs and collar, Ray makes an excellent houseboi or maid. From fluffing to scrubbing to
fetching us drinks, he agrees that it's all part of a cuckold's job description.

I wear my wife cum filled panties

Attachments

• cum filled panties.jpg
    cum filled panties.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 203
Back