How Many Times Have You Sucked Black Cocks?

I have sucked about 40 black cocks.
The biggest was 12 inches.
The biggest balls hung down heavy about 6 inches.
The biggest load was about 9-10 thick ropes which completely covered my entire face.
The most I sucked together was 7 black cocks who came on my face pretty much at the same time.
The thickest black cock I sucked was as thick as a pop can legitimately.
I sucked one black cock that came 3 times on the same hard on never went soft.
Almost all of the black cocks were black daddy cocks.
Wow! I would love to do any of that. I want to suck a bbc that shoots huge loads. I’ve only sucked 6 black cocks. 3 with my wife and 3 without
None have cum enough

I would guess in the thousands! I started when I was 13 and I am 45 now. Some men I have sucked probably 50 or more times and I usually find some bulls to suck off during the week plus my boss is black and I usually start the day sucking him off and then we fuck or I suck him two or three more times a day and I have done this for 12 years!
I’d love to have a situation where I had a BBC to suck off a few times a week. I love the taste and feel of a black dick in my mouth. And even more the taste of hot cum. You are very lucky

I recently really started to crave and think all the time about sucking a BBC. I feel so nervous about doing it though! I am very shy and nervous around black guys. What if i cant handle sucking such a big cock? What if he cums when i am not expecting it and ******* or gag.

Just before Christmas I finally hooked up with a Black man I'd been chatting with. A friend had told me he had a BBC but you know how people exaggerate.
Well we talked a little, no one making the first move, finally I asked to suck his cock. Then I saw it, over 7 and still soft. As I sucked him it grew.... and grew. He had to be 10 inches long and almost 2 inches thick. Normally I can't deep throat a 6 inch cock but his drove right past that spot. On the third try I had 10 inches of thick Black cock down my throat.
After 20 or 30 minutes of sucking that beautiful cock he took me up to his bed. As I sucked him on the couch I'd managed to take off my clothes. During that I heard sounds and noticed that his Black roommate watched for a while.
This is so Fucking hott

0 and have never been sucked on either. i know..its embarrassing but not all of us have bodies of Adonis or Hurcules and a cock of Secretariat

Back