How Many Times Have You Sucked Black Cocks?

These are very rough guesses cause i really don't know for sure but total different guys somewhere around... 45 - 50. the total number of times their beautiful black cocks have been sucked by me all together... ummmm maybe around 200 or even close to 250. sounds high "Not high enough though" but if you suck one three times in one night it adds up quick.

I really don't recall, but I have sucked lots of beautiful big black cocks for sure!
My preference is ,it has to be big thick uncut or cut rather have mature with big balls I love to suck and slurp black balls and maybe rim oh only 7 inches and bigger is what I love!!!

I would guess in the thousands! I started when I was 13 and I am 45 now. Some men I have sucked probably 50 or more times and I usually find some bulls to suck off during the week plus my boss is black and I usually start the day sucking him off and then we fuck or I suck him two or three more times a day and I have done this for 12 years!
I was 13 when I started also - and in my college days and for a while after I paid a lot of bills on my knees....582_1000.jpg

I wish i had anyone's Experience. All i think about is sucking black cock now. I never have before but can't tell ya how many times the hand has wanked the tiny cock in my pants off. This white boi would easily be a slave to black cock
Find one and just do it. You'll be glad you did. It was a huge weight off my shoulders once I gave into my cravings.

I am talking total numbers, not unique numbers. For example, if you have had one black lover, and he puts his black cock in your mouth an average of once a day, and he has been around for five years, you have had a black cock in your mouth 1825 times.

This question applies to anyone who sucks black cocks, whether female, male or Chicks with Dicks like me.

If you have just started and have one black male you suck, the number would be low. If you have many black males, and have been doing this a very long time, the number could be very high. For example, sucking an average of five black cocks a day (more on weekends, fewer on week days) and have been doing this for 15 years, then your number would be approaching 27,375. And, for those who think that would be impossible, it certainly is not.

So, share with us your number.

Kim - Chick with a Dick
I’ve sucked atleast 5 black cocks and swallowed every time :) I’ve also been fucked by a black cock

Having been cuckolded eight years ago, and our joining a poly-type Family, with multiple Black Masters and Mistresses, with a number of white couples serving them all, I would have no idea how to do the math on this.....all I know is, I'm expected to suck and swallow anywhere from thirty to forty times daily now....and they're pushing for me to hit fifty times each day.
Waw tell us more please

Having been cuckolded eight years ago, and our joining a poly-type Family, with multiple Black Masters and Mistresses, with a number of white couples serving them all, I would have no idea how to do the math on this.....all I know is, I'm expected to suck and swallow anywhere from thirty to forty times daily now....and they're pushing for me to hit fifty times each day.
Quite frankly, I don't believe you. This is more the level of sex that a ******* performs than people in a single household could possibly put out. You would need to be the only cocksucker in a polyamorous village.

Back