How Many Times Have You Sucked Black Cocks?

I am talking total numbers, not unique numbers. For example, if you have had one black lover, and he puts his black cock in your mouth an average of once a day, and he has been around for five years, you have had a black cock in your mouth 1825 times.

This question applies to anyone who sucks black cocks, whether female, male or Chicks with Dicks like me.

If you have just started and have one black male you suck, the number would be low. If you have many black males, and have been doing this a very long time, the number could be very high. For example, sucking an average of five black cocks a day (more on weekends, fewer on week days) and have been doing this for 15 years, then your number would be approaching 27,375. And, for those who think that would be impossible, it certainly is not.

So, share with us your number.

Kim - Chick with a Dick
other than the 12 times I've sucked BBC in an alleyway, and when there an annual new years eve orgy I end up being tied up a used as a cum bucket for close to 110 guys and my current polyamorous relationship with my Ts Black GF and my black bf cocks then I would estimate since the age of 19 I've sucked 8250 time :qos:

I am talking total numbers, not unique numbers. For example, if you have had one black lover, and he puts his black cock in your mouth an average of once a day, and he has been around for five years, you have had a black cock in your mouth 1825 times.

This question applies to anyone who sucks black cocks, whether female, male or Chicks with Dicks like me.

If you have just started and have one black male you suck, the number would be low. If you have many black males, and have been doing this a very long time, the number could be very high. For example, sucking an average of five black cocks a day (more on weekends, fewer on week days) and have been doing this for 15 years, then your number would be approaching 27,375. And, for those who think that would be impossible, it certainly is not.

So, share with us your number.

Kim - Chick with a Dick
Difficult 4 me to quantify, since age 16 to present that's 37 years, top of the head guess around 3000 times

I have since met a black daddy and his fried my master and they have trained me well to take double loads and to take it ass to mouth - they also love to cum on each other's ass cheeks and then have me lick it all up while I massage their balls. They take me in every position in a hotel room until they have each cum three times with me licking them clean each time.

I’ve sucked a lot of black cock but didn’t suck my first black cock until I was in my mid 40’s. It’s one of my biggest regrets.....if I could go back in time, I would have sucked black cock and cock in general from my early teens throughout my entire life. I don’t have any emotional feelings for men, but I have discovered I love to service black sexually as much as I like to eat pussy, probably more if I’m being honest and admit it. I sucked a few of my friends cocks when I was a young teen, I actually did enjoy sucking their cocks more than I enjoyed having them suck mine. Then, I discovered pussy plus didn’t want friends to think I was gay. If it wasn’t for the fear of friends finding out I enjoyed sucking cock, I would have continued to suck cock on the side.

Now in my 50’s, I think about sucking cock all the time and while I prefer my wife to fuck only black men, I won’t turn any nice cock down that wants serviced by my hot wet mouth. As far as the cum, I’m the biggest cum slut around! I actually love it, I love the way it looks, smells, the texture and love the taste of cum. I do get fed a lot of cum now but mostly from cleaning my wife’s cream pies. There is just something magical and so rewarding when you work a big black cock with your mouth for a long while, playing with his balls and you feel him tense up, moan a bit and hold his breath........love it when a few of them have tried to warn me.....ok, I’m gonna cum and I just suck it harder and deeper! Love milking a big drop out the piss slit when they finish so they can see how much I appreciate the treat as I like it off with a moan and savor it on my tongue! Fuck, just typing about it makes me horny, wish I had a few BBC’s so suck dry right now!

I’ve sucked a lot of black cock but didn’t suck my first black cock until I was in my mid 40’s. It’s one of my biggest regrets.....if I could go back in time, I would have sucked black cock and cock in general from my early teens throughout my entire life. I don’t have any emotional feelings for men, but I have discovered I love to service black sexually as much as I like to eat pussy, probably more if I’m being honest and admit it. I sucked a few of my friends cocks when I was a young teen, I actually did enjoy sucking their cocks more than I enjoyed having them suck mine. Then, I discovered pussy plus didn’t want friends to think I was gay. If it wasn’t for the fear of friends finding out I enjoyed sucking cock, I would have continued to suck cock on the side.

Now in my 50’s, I think about sucking cock all the time and while I prefer my wife to fuck only black men, I won’t turn any nice cock down that wants serviced by my hot wet mouth. As far as the cum, I’m the biggest cum slut around! I actually love it, I love the way it looks, smells, the texture and love the taste of cum. I do get fed a lot of cum now but mostly from cleaning my wife’s cream pies. There is just something magical and so rewarding when you work a big black cock with your mouth for a long while, playing with his balls and you feel him tense up, moan a bit and hold his breath........love it when a few of them have tried to warn me.....ok, I’m gonna cum and I just suck it harder and deeper! Love milking a big drop out the piss slit when they finish so they can see how much I appreciate the treat as I like it off with a moan and savor it on my tongue! Fuck, just typing about it makes me horny, wish I had a few BBC’s so suck dry right now!
Reading your post got me hard.

Back