How Many Times Have You Sucked Black Cocks?

It is difficult to get some numbers, but for example:
With my husband in about 8 years of marriage, I must have sucked their small dick about 100 times.
I have slept with at least 300 guys, of which I must have sucked about 5 times.. there are already 1500 bj?
Black men, I think I have slept with about 40, and at least the same average of oral sex we should add another 200?
Now if we add how many penetrations my vagina had during all those intercourses the number should be tremendously higher haha

A bunch! Lol
50?
But I only Swallowed twice. And ya!......HOTTEST.THING.EVERRRR!!!
Both were 9.5-10.5
I will always remember feeling their cocks in my mouth swell even BIGGER and harder LOL and the feeling of my mouth full of cum like immediately...definitely hottest thing in my life
They were hot and hung so that's why i swallowed 🤗

I would guess in the thousands! I started when I was 13 and I am 45 now. Some men I have sucked probably 50 or more times and I usually find some bulls to suck off during the week plus my boss is black and I usually start the day sucking him off and then we fuck or I suck him two or three more times a day and I have done this for 12 years!
How do you manage to find so many, willing, black guys? Your boss, i can understand. How are you able to please your boss, so often, without anyone else knowing?

Fantastic post. You still going strong with COVID?

I did have to slow down because of COVID. The second half of March and first half of April I didn't get any BBC because I got fucking COVID. I likely got infected before everything shut down in early March and in general it was no fun at all. By mid April the city was in intense lockdown but at I had recovered and absolutely NEEDED black dick so I was able to start having visitors again. Since then things are slower because many people are still concerned about the virus, which I completely understand. Luckily I still manage to get at least 1 a week which helps keep me sane during this crazy time.

I did have to slow down because of COVID. The second half of March and first half of April I didn't get any BBC because I got fucking COVID. I likely got infected before everything shut down in early March and in general it was no fun at all. By mid April the city was in intense lockdown but at I had recovered and absolutely NEEDED black dick so I was able to start having visitors again. Since then things are slower because many people are still concerned about the virus, which I completely understand. Luckily I still manage to get at least 1 a week which helps keep me sane during this crazy time.
One a week is pretty good all things considered. I'm dying to get used by BBC right now...

Back