How many of you have been with muslim wives or single muslim girls

I find this topic to be very hot. My understanding of the Muslim Religion and Culture is that it is very repressive and restrictive. I highly admire Muslim women who fuck men other than their husband. I also admire their Muslim husbands who let other men fuck their wife. VERY HOT!

I would love to exchange PMs with such a husband. I have been letting other men fuck my wife for years, but we live in the US, and we are white Christians (not practicing) so it is taboo here but not like I suspect it is in Muslin culture.

My pretty blonde wife has been happily spreading her legs for black men for many years. I love to watch.
That's true , we have strict laws and traditions due to the culture and religion . But there are many couple want to swing but they're either afraid or shy

That's true , we have strict laws and traditions due to the culture and religion . But there are many couple want to swing but they're either afraid or shy

Part of the reason that I find this so erotic is the very strictness of the laws and traditions. That makes everything so taboo. I greatly admire the couples whose sexual desires override their fear and let other men fuck the wife. The taboo of watching my pretty blonde wife being fucked by black men is so hot.

I am originally from Pakistan. I'd say more than half of the cuck couples I've been with were Muslims. These were Muslim couples (practicing too) who were in this lifestyle. Some were swingers who just wanted the wife to be with a well-endowed man, others were different. In two cases, the husband was impotent and could no longer fuck the wife so they decided on getting another man.

But of course all of my encounters were shrouded in secrecy. These couples don't advertise their lifestyles fearing social repercussions.

Being a Muslim doesn't preclude you from enjoying the pleasures in life. Most people are sinners, some just go for the carnal sins.

And I must say, swinging and cuckolding scene in Pakistan is on the rise and in the future we will see more Muslim hotwives.
That's good news for me. Being a Hindu Bull.

Hi all,

The reason I ask about muslim girls is that these things are forbidden in their religion. If any muslim ladies are having sex with blacks and guys outside their religion they are being very brave amd K respect them for this.

Personally I'd love to have a muslim woman. Their traditional dresses, head covers are so turn-on.

I found @Noreen on this website so far, very brave lady.

Do you have any stories to share involving muslim women?

If anyone is under the impression that every first time married Muslim girl is a virgin, you need to get real! They ain't !

Last edited:
If anyone is under the ipmpression that every first time married Muslim girl is a virgin, you need to get real! They ain't !
That is certainly true. I had had several boys/men before my husband, and of course I am an active hotwife now. I think that premarital and extramarital sex are becoming even more frequent now, both in Muslim majority countries and in other countries. I would venture to say that the majority of Muslim women living in modern cities are not virgins at the time of marriage. However, these activities are still taboo in some Muslim communities and must be kept under the radar.

We are not religious in term of swinging lifestyle i fucked muslim women many a times my wife did it with muslim man in our opinion only male female is two caste on earth and making two caste united makes society
There are not that many Desis where I live. I've played with mostly Hispanic/White couples. But being Hindu, a Muslim cuckold couple is very appealing.

There are not that many Desis where I live. I've played with mostly Hispanic/White couples. But being Hindu, a Muslim cuckold couple is very appealing.
I do get many request from many singles and once anyone tell about his religion its kindda turn off for me we are open to mingle not to convert no girl ,women or couple is here for religious experience for that they do have temple mosque church etc

I do get many request from many singles and once anyone tell about his religion its kindda turn off for me we are open to mingle not to convert no girl ,women or couple is here for religious experience for that they do have temple mosque church etc
I'm not in the Buisness of converting anyone. Im pretty liberal when it comes to that. I get my pleasure in the contrast and the idea of fucking your soppesed "enemy".

I briefly dated a Chinese girl who had recently converted to Islam (Sunni). She was very sweet and fairly attractive but was quite devout so we didn't get very far. I would have enjoyed having some fun with her. Though, I've had my share of sexy Asian ladies so, it's ok.

However, I've never had sex with a Middle Eastern lady (Arab/Hindu/Pakistani et al. ) Muslim or otherwise. It seems I'm missing out on quite a lot! I don't discriminate. A hot, kinky, very open-minded woman is more than welcome in my life.

I have recently noticed some curvy and fair skinned Muslim women in my area and I must say, they are very pretty, actively take care of themselves, and enjoy the finer things in life (aka somewhat high maintenance). I'm intrigued, how would I go about dating these exotic ladies? Should I be concerned about anything?
Btw, I'm in the US .

View attachment 1133626
Extramarital affairs; swinging lifestyle, homosexuality or other alternative sex life such as cuckolding etc are banned in all religions, so it is not only forbidden in Islam however, Islam has a zero tolerance for alternative sexual practices. For married people, capital punishment of stoning until death is strictly practised in Muslim countries. Luckily I am Muslim from India so there is no fear of such punishment in India, however, Muslim Society in India, in general, is very non-tolerant about sexual promiscuity so your life gets screwed if your lifestyle is discovered. Many families ******* their own daughters or female family members to save their family prestige. Honour killings are not uncommon.
Does this mean Muslim women are not screwed by non-Muslim men? Muslim men and women are like any other men & women but in order to protect themselves, they do it discreetly. Broadminded Muslims have their own circles. They prefer a recommendation from some other Muslim so it is like tried & tested for sexual adventure. Big dick is not a criteria. Trustworthiness is a first criteria before anything else. When I wanted to adopt the swinging lifestyle, it took me more than 6 months to get her ready for first couple swapping event. As soon as I adopted the swinging lifestyle, I came across many Muslim couples who were living two-faced life like me. What surprised me more that many Muslim husbands started as a swinger couple but majority ended up in happily indulging in ******* & hubby would act as a pimp. The reason was simple, in India, sex between Hindu men & Muslim women is a big taboo. Therefore, lot of influential Hindu men have a strong desire to get laid with Muslim women & many Muslim men see that opportunity to make a side income. I used to get lot of requests to bang my wife & offered money but I did not accept money although I won't deny that I used my wife to get some favours from my boss & some politicians. One thing is that my wife never slept with any other Muslim men. All were non-Muslim.
I am indian too and totally agree with you like us and Europe has interracial taboo we indian has same with inter faith taboo but one thing you have to agree with me we hindu provide more freedom to our ladies then you guys

I briefly dated a Chinese girl who had recently converted to Islam (Sunni). She was very sweet and fairly attractive but was quite devout so we didn't get very far. I would have enjoyed having some fun with her. Though, I've had my share of sexy Asian ladies so, it's ok.

However, I've never had sex with a Middle Eastern lady (Arab/Hindu/Pakistani et al. ) Muslim or otherwise. It seems I'm missing out on quite a lot! I don't discriminate. A hot, kinky, very open-minded woman is more than welcome in my life.

I have recently noticed some curvy and fair skinned Muslim women in my area and I must say, they are very pretty, actively take care of themselves, and enjoy the finer things in life (aka somewhat high maintenance). I'm intrigued, how would I go about dating these exotic ladies? Should I be concerned about anything?
Btw, I'm in the US .
We have the same libidos and sexual interests as all other women. Just be yourself. I am a Muslim Indian woman and respond to overtures from men in the same way as I presume other women do. Good luck!

We have the same libidos and sexual interests as all other women. Just be yourself. I am a Muslim Indian woman and respond to overtures from men in the same way as I presume other women do. Good luck!
Agree dated a muslim girl for5 long years and my better half is familiar to muslim man its just rumor even high producing rates of children in muslim shows muslim are as human as any other faith

Back