How many of you have been with muslim wives or single muslim girls

I find this topic to be very hot. My understanding of the Muslim Religion and Culture is that it is very repressive and restrictive. I highly admire Muslim women who fuck men other than their husband. I also admire their Muslim husbands who let other men fuck their wife. VERY HOT!

I would love to exchange PMs with such a husband. I have been letting other men fuck my wife for years, but we live in the US, and we are white Christians (not practicing) so it is taboo here but not like I suspect it is in Muslin culture.

My pretty blonde wife has been happily spreading her legs for black men for many years. I love to watch.

An open mind is a beautiful thing.

We have the same libidos and sexual interests as all other women. Just be yourself. I am a Muslim Indian woman and respond to overtures from men in the same way as I presume other women do. Good luck!
Thank you for this response. It opens the door to better understanding. We as a people are influenced by so much, we forget all we have to do is ask a person of that culture and discover it may be different but our habits, desires and needs are the same. You get 2 thumbs up for your response. Because of you, I have learned as well.

Last edited:
Back