How many of you have been with muslim wives or single muslim girls

Hi all,

The reason I ask about muslim girls is that these things are forbidden in their religion. If any muslim ladies are having sex with blacks and guys outside their religion they are being very brave amd K respect them for this.

Personally I'd love to have a muslim woman. Their traditional dresses, head covers are so turn-on.

I found @Noreen on this website so far, very brave lady.

Do you have any stories to share involving muslim women?
Yes, all kind of girls love sex. I have seen Muslim girls with Black men, this is America and these Muslims can’t ******* sharia law here. This is free country, you even need permission to fuck your own wife !

Yes, all kind of girls love sex. I have seen Muslim girls with Black men, this is America and these Muslims can’t ******* sharia law here. This is free country, you even need permission to fuck your own wife !
Please do not use the language of populist xenophobes who are ascendant in much of the world these days. “These” Muslims are not “forsing” anything on anyone. Sharia law generally focuses on cores of prayer, charity, Hajj, and fasting among Muslims, and does not apply to non-Muslims. And in any case, Islam states that Muslims must obey the laws of whatever country they live in. Finallly, extramarital sex is not sanctioned by any religion, not just Islam. However, most of us on this forum choose to partake, whatever our religion.

If I were you, I wouldn’t date and sleep with any strict Muslim girls. If the ******* is fanatic n strict Muslim, your life maybe in jeopardy so is his ******* or both.

There are certain things in life we all know better; we may believe it, agree or not; but to stay away, no matter how good may looks, sounds or tastes, and one if them is sex and religion, it doesn’t mix...

Hi all,

The reason I ask about muslim girls is that these things are forbidden in their religion. If any muslim ladies are having sex with blacks and guys outside their religion they are being very brave amd K respect them for this.

Personally I'd love to have a muslim woman. Their traditional dresses, head covers are so turn-on.

I found @Noreen on this website so far, very brave lady.

Do you have any stories to share involving muslim women?
My wife was raised as a muslim and held to some but not all traditions. The one that favored me the most multiple wives . She allowed her Muslim friend to cohabitate with us as my second wife. .khadijah had an ass the size of a volskwagen but the tinest delicate waist . Skin soft as cloud and she loved to fuck. We had it down to a schedule. When my wife left for work she would come and get in bed with me. Some may be familiar with the Lil Wayne song " fireman " that what she called me. She could spark it up and I could put it out. My fondest memory of her is how I would eat her pussy. She dint want me to lick her clit , just stick my tongue out and she would move her clit around my tongue. I may have a pic of her in my media . Big girl legs up and my cock half in

Back