How many of you have been with muslim wives or single muslim girls

Yes we are both arab and muslim. I mentioned the other players profession only to hint of how the encounter happened , nothing to do with being black. He came to deliver his stuff while she was dressed in a night gown , then left but i text him to ask him how he liked her and if he would fuck her. He immediatly came back, it took her time to adjust to the fact that our dealer will have sex with her, but it happened and it was wonderful .
Oh, i didn`t notice you were talking about something that actually had happened. i thought it was a fantasy or something you wished for. ;)

So...
Heenomeeno,
Pls tell us about it! Details!

well, i livein morocco, most of the women and girls i fucked are muslims, and i think there is a big different from a muslim country to the other, plus, some ideas about these countries are just styreo-types,
i love fuvking arab wemen, regardless of their religion, and have a big experience with them
most arab girls are virgins, well virginity here mmens never being fucked in her pussy, but, most of them love anal, it's a way to keep their pussies for their marriage

Attachments

• 20161209_164103.jpg
    20161209_164103.jpg
    864.7 KB · Views: 430
  • 20161209_164122.jpg
    20161209_164122.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 289
  • 20161209_164127.jpg
    20161209_164127.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 287
  • 20161209_164136.jpg
    20161209_164136.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 291
  • 20161209_164141.jpg
    20161209_164141.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 276
  • 20161209_164317.jpg
    20161209_164317.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 262
It is very wrong to link interracial sex to religion whether it is Hinduism,Christianity,Judaism or Muslim.Also it is wrong to label women or couples love for blacks as discrimination against own race or other races. We love black cock because we found after such long experience that it is the only cock in this world that is capable of pleasing us sexually and the only cock that is ready anytime to fuck us for such a long time without getting tired and also because black men in general are the only men in this world who really take care of white women and treat them nicely regardless of their different ethnic backgrounds or religious backgrounds.We love black cocks and we love black men because we believe they are superior to others and that's the fact and only ignorant or racists deny that.

2011-07-09 21.02.30.jpg2011-07-09 21.03.10.jpg

It is very wrong to link interracial sex to religion whether it is Hinduism,Christianity,Judaism or Muslim.Also it is wrong to label women or couples love for blacks as discrimination against own race or other races. We love black cock because we found after such long experience that it is the only cock in this world that is capable of pleasing us sexually and the only cock that is ready anytime to fuck us for such a long time without getting tired and also because black men in general are the only men in this world who really take care of white women and treat them nicely regardless of their different ethnic backgrounds or religious backgrounds.We love black cocks and we love black men because we believe they are superior to others and that's the fact and only ignorant or racists deny that.

View attachment 1776900View attachment 1776901
WE ALWAYS WIN LOVE ;)

Are u middle eastern?

Hi all,

The reason I ask about muslim girls is that these things are forbidden in their religion. If any muslim ladies are having sex with blacks and guys outside their religion they are being very brave amd K respect them for this.

Personally I'd love to have a muslim woman. Their traditional dresses, head covers are so turn-on.

I found @Noreen on this website so far, very brave lady.

Do you have any stories to share involving muslim women?

I mean; Yes and no, in most religions it's forbidden to have sex outside of marriage but it's also 2018 and not all "Western" Muslims necessarily follow the rules strictly.

Also when you "Blacks" I'm SUPER confused as Muslims come in all shades, so that statement is false.

You could not of said it better ♠♠♠

I find this topic to be very hot. My understanding of the Muslim Religion and Culture is that it is very repressive and restrictive. I highly admire Muslim women who fuck men other than their husband. I also admire their Muslim husbands who let other men fuck their wife. VERY HOT!

I would love to exchange PMs with such a husband. I have been letting other men fuck my wife for years, but we live in the US, and we are white Christians (not practicing) so it is taboo here but not like I suspect it is in Muslin culture.

My pretty blonde wife has been happily spreading her legs for black men for many years. I love to watch.

View attachment 1133626
Extramarital affairs; swinging lifestyle, homosexuality or other alternative sex life such as cuckolding etc are banned in all religions, so it is not only forbidden in Islam however, Islam has a zero tolerance for alternative sexual practices. For married people, capital punishment of stoning until death is strictly practised in Muslim countries. Luckily I am Muslim from India so there is no fear of such punishment in India, however, Muslim Society in India, in general, is very non-tolerant about sexual promiscuity so your life gets screwed if your lifestyle is discovered. Many families ******* their own daughters or female family members to save their family prestige. Honour killings are not uncommon.
Does this mean Muslim women are not screwed by non-Muslim men? Muslim men and women are like any other men & women but in order to protect themselves, they do it discreetly. Broadminded Muslims have their own circles. They prefer a recommendation from some other Muslim so it is like tried & tested for sexual adventure. Big dick is not a criteria. Trustworthiness is a first criteria before anything else. When I wanted to adopt the swinging lifestyle, it took me more than 6 months to get her ready for first couple swapping event. As soon as I adopted the swinging lifestyle, I came across many Muslim couples who were living two-faced life like me. What surprised me more that many Muslim husbands started as a swinger couple but majority ended up in happily indulging in ******* & hubby would act as a pimp. The reason was simple, in India, sex between Hindu men & Muslim women is a big taboo. Therefore, lot of influential Hindu men have a strong desire to get laid with Muslim women & many Muslim men see that opportunity to make a side income. I used to get lot of requests to bang my wife & offered money but I did not accept money although I won't deny that I used my wife to get some favours from my boss & some politicians. One thing is that my wife never slept with any other Muslim men. All were non-Muslim.

Very informative (and Hot) information about a society little known to most Westerners! I find Muslim men who enjoy non-Muslim men fucking their wife to be very erotic.

Back