How many of you have been with muslim wives or single muslim girls

Was with a muslim girl when I was younger. They're damn hot, gorgous, and love sex that makes you crazy. Extremely jealous, that's the downside, I'm afraid. She did it all. But had to step out when she wanted to go serious.
Yeah, they like sex but they are very jealous. Men and women as well, it's part of their culture. In Arab countries being very jealous and possessive is somewhat a norm.

Last edited:
Yeah, they like sex but they are very jealous. Men and women as well, it's part of their culture. In Arab countries being very jealous and possessive is somewhat a norm.
Yes...moreover a woman is considered as an asset so everyone is protective of the asset as same way like you would protect any of your other property...parent even kills their ******* if ******* is found sexually active before marriage or extramarital affair after marriage...they call it it aa a honour killing to protect prestige of their family...

I am originally from Pakistan. I'd say more than half of the cuck couples I've been with were Muslims. These were Muslim couples (practicing too) who were in this lifestyle. Some were swingers who just wanted the wife to be with a well-endowed man, others were different. In two cases, the husband was impotent and could no longer fuck the wife so they decided on getting another man.

But of course all of my encounters were shrouded in secrecy. These couples don't advertise their lifestyles fearing social repercussions.

Being a Muslim doesn't preclude you from enjoying the pleasures in life. Most people are sinners, some just go for the carnal sins.

And I must say, swinging and cuckolding scene in Pakistan is on the rise and in the future we will see more Muslim hotwives.

There are indeed many Muslim couples enjoying swinging, hotwifing, and cuckolding. Being Muslim does not preclude us from participating in the pleasures with which we have been endowed and achieving sexual fulfillment.

Back