How many incel husbands / boyfriends in here?

Can you relate? If so, select what fits your status most accurately:

• Incel, married to a woman

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • Incel, in a serious relationship with a woman

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Incel, having some relationships with women

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Incel, having a relationship as a simp to a woman

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Celibate but not involuntary

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Celibate but not in any relationship with a woman

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • Not a celibate

Votes: 21 23.9%

• Total voters
Is it my dirty mind or "...just take my dress off... and let him do his thing" mean you don't wear panties?
Yes, I have panties on. Your mind is taking you places kinda out there.

The only time I will admit I don't wear panties is when the dress is tight and even a thong just ruins the look.

It is interesting how the term "incel" often times functions in our society as a description of a male who has hard time finding a girlfriend. It contrasts so strongly with a man who is in a relationship... I do understand that often times being in a relationship means having sex, but that doesn't have to be. I am married, but I don't allow my husband to have sex with me (nor with anyone else, for that matter). It's been more than 3 years now, and I made it clear to him that he will remain pussy-free for the rest of his life. Despite the fact that he is naturally submissive he would definitely choose to have sex with me if he would have any say. That makes him an incel.

It is always sooo funny to see the striking difference in treatment he and my younger brother receive at the family dinners. I have a younger brother who is into computers a lot (yes, he is a nerd) - he isn't that great with social skills, and from what I know he never had and doesn't have a girlfriend. The more conservative part of my family looks down at him, but when I come with my husband they treat him with all the respect, as a "real man" who is married. Little do they know - they both are incels LoL

I was wondering how often this occurs - being with a woman, but yet being an incel? Please, let me remind you that incel stands for "involuntary celibate", meaning that you are pussy-free not because it is your fetish.
I think you hit the nail right on the head, ha!

I think you’ve described a slightly different kind of incel - a husband who doesn’t have sex with his wife (and isn’t allowed to by the wife). Technically the husband is choosing this by remaining with the wife. I’m in this boat - my wife and I haven’t had sex since 2007 (going on 14 years now). She unfortunately doesn’t have any sex drive at all, and mime is quite high - a classic “dead bedroom” situation. But it suits us - we do love each other very much. I find self-release to be satisfying enough, and I really don’t want to leave her. I’m by nature very submissive, and she’s pretty dominant, even though she doesn’t have much of a sex drive. So I enjoy being denied as one of the only ways I can show her my sexual submission to her.

It is interesting how the term "incel" often times functions in our society as a description of a male who has hard time finding a girlfriend. It contrasts so strongly with a man who is in a relationship... I do understand that often times being in a relationship means having sex, but that doesn't have to be. I am married, but I don't allow my husband to have sex with me (nor with anyone else, for that matter). It's been more than 3 years now, and I made it clear to him that he will remain pussy-free for the rest of his life. Despite the fact that he is naturally submissive he would definitely choose to have sex with me if he would have any say. That makes him an incel.

It is always sooo funny to see the striking difference in treatment he and my younger brother receive at the family dinners. I have a younger brother who is into computers a lot (yes, he is a nerd) - he isn't that great with social skills, and from what I know he never had and doesn't have a girlfriend. The more conservative part of my family looks down at him, but when I come with my husband they treat him with all the respect, as a "real man" who is married. Little do they know - they both are incels LoL

I was wondering how often this occurs - being with a woman, but yet being an incel? Please, let me remind you that incel stands for "involuntary celibate", meaning that you are pussy-free not because it is your fetish.
Domina Rebecca, my case is so similar. my Wife decided to have me pussy free on October 27th 2002. Since that day i dream, literally dream, having sex with Her every night, something i know will never happen, but i hope every minute to happen. i understand i'm an incel, in the simp mode. Of course i am also very submissive. in my case She also ****** me to have a gay sexualitity, as a gay slave, preferent as a gay slave for BBC. But that's not a real sexuality, because i'm not gay, in the sense that my sexual desires are straight, and obsesivly concentrated on my Wife. Anyway i turned into a real slut slave and pain slave, and toilet slave, learning how to give big pleasure to Men, straight or gay, in any way They want. But i do that without getting sexually aroused. For me been pussy free is not a fetish. It was Her decision and i obey. But there's nothing in Earth i want more than having sex with Her, at least one more time.

Domina Rebecca, my case is so similar. my Wife decided to have me pussy free on October 27th 2002. Since that day i dream, literally dream, having sex with Her every night, something i know will never happen, but i hope every minute to happen. i understand i'm an incel, in the simp mode. Of course i am also very submissive.

Doesn't this stretch your submissive status to the maximum? That your Wife has such a control over you to the point that She can just take away your favorite activity? I personally love this aspect of not allowing my hubby to fuck Me.

in my case She also ****** me to have a gay sexualitity, as a gay slave, preferent as a gay slave for BBC. But that's not a real sexuality, because i'm not gay, in the sense that my sexual desires are straight, and obsesivly concentrated on my Wife. Anyway i turned into a real slut slave and pain slave, and toilet slave, learning how to give big pleasure to Men, straight or gay, in any way They want. But i do that without getting sexually aroused. For me been pussy free is not a fetish. It was Her decision and i obey. But there's nothing in Earth i want more than having sex with Her, at least one more time.

I personally never could understand the ******-bi part. The way I see it is by asking Myself: what is there in it for Me? My hubby has a tiny clitty for a penis, so making him a born-again virgin makes lots of sense for Me, as I don't have to worry about that small birth-defect and can get pleasure from real men who know how to handle Me. But forsing my hubby to have fun with a BBC to Me seems kind of pointless. BBC is for my pleasure, and I only fuck straight men any way.

So let Me ask you this: since you don't enjoy gay-sex why did you go with it? Is it purely because of submissive aspect? That you'll do whatever your Wife tells you to do? I can definitely understand that.

Doesn't this stretch your submissive status to the maximum? That your Wife has such a control over you to the point that She can just take away your favorite activity? I personally love this aspect of not allowing my hubby to fuck Me.

I personally never could understand the ******-bi part. The way I see it is by asking Myself: what is there in it for Me? My hubby has a tiny clitty for a penis, so making him a born-again virgin makes lots of sense for Me, as I don't have to worry about that small birth-defect and can get pleasure from real men who know how to handle Me. But forsing my hubby to have fun with a BBC to Me seems kind of pointless. BBC is for my pleasure, and I only fuck straight men any way.

So let Me ask you this: since you don't enjoy gay-sex why did you go with it? Is it purely because of submissive aspect? That you'll do whatever your Wife tells you to do? I can definitely understand that.
i think M'amm that the main motivation is that i really do whatever my Wife tells me to do. i am submissive, of course, but when i'm used by a Man i always think in my Wife and Her satisfaction by having me as a no-man.

Me and my husband are in a Domme-slave relationship. On top of that we both enjoy BNWO fantasy a lot, except that we actually live this "fantasy". In our world white men don't get to fuck, instead their little clitties are locked up 24/7/365.

I know that this may be hard to believe or understand to most of the vanilla folks out there, but hey, not everyone is vanilla! ;-)
You can write the history of your relationship. How did it all start?

I don't consider myself an incel because my Mistress and I make love a lot it's just never "traditional" (insert penis into vagina) sex.

You can write the history of your relationship. How did it all start?
I invite you to read my blog. Scroll down to the oldest posts, it's been years ago since I have describe the beginnings ;)

I don't consider myself an incel because my Mistress and I make love a lot it's just never "traditional" (insert penis into vagina) sex.

Well... So is My hubby, sort of, as he can only dream about a BJ or "traditional" sex. In My book if a man's penis isn't going into any one (vagina, mouth, not to mention other possibility), then in My book he is a celibate. Or I like to call it a "born again virgin" ;)

I invite you to read my blog. Scroll down to the oldest posts, it's been years ago since I have describe the beginnings ;)

Well... So is My hubby, sort of, as he can only dream about a BJ or "traditional" sex. In My book if a man's penis isn't going into any one (vagina, mouth, not to mention other possibility), then in My book he is a celibate. Or I like to call it a "born again virgin" ;)
Yes ma'am. I'll check it out.
And yes, by that definition, I'm most certainly a married incel.
I love it but I'd jump at the chance to have sex with Mistress again like we used to!

Ooo not our thing. I live my man he is good to me gives me good dick and introduce this lifestyle. I love my sex at 51 I will never do that to my hubby.

I've been pussy free for 9 years since my ex gf cut me off from sex after 3 times or so. We kept dating on and off for a couple years after. I got to edge to her occasionally, especially if I got us a hotel room. Eventually, she got pregnant by one of the many men she was having sex with and we saw each other less after that.

I'm an incel but would love to get into another sexless relationship. Hard to find tho, esp as an unattractive male.

lucky husband;)

To each their own, but no way would I be married to someone who denied me sex. We are life-stylers and fuck other cpls and singles, but could never imagine not having sex with each other. No sense in being married in our opinion. But again to each their own.

Back