How many incel husbands / boyfriends in here?

Can you relate? If so, select what fits your status most accurately:

• Incel, married to a woman

Votes: 34 38.6%
  • Incel, in a serious relationship with a woman

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Incel, having some relationships with women

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Incel, having a relationship as a simp to a woman

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Celibate but not involuntary

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Celibate but not in any relationship with a woman

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • Not a celibate

Votes: 21 23.9%

• Total voters
It is interesting how the term "incel" often times functions in our society as a description of a male who has hard time finding a girlfriend. It contrasts so strongly with a man who is in a relationship... I do understand that often times being in a relationship means having sex, but that doesn't have to be. I am married, but I don't allow my husband to have sex with me (nor with anyone else, for that matter). It's been more than 3 years now, and I made it clear to him that he will remain pussy-free for the rest of his life. Despite the fact that he is naturally submissive he would definitely choose to have sex with me if he would have any say. That makes him an incel.

It is always sooo funny to see the striking difference in treatment he and my younger brother receive at the family dinners. I have a younger brother who is into computers a lot (yes, he is a nerd) - he isn't that great with social skills, and from what I know he never had and doesn't have a girlfriend. The more conservative part of my family looks down at him, but when I come with my husband they treat him with all the respect, as a "real man" who is married. Little do they know - they both are incels LoL

I was wondering how often this occurs - being with a woman, but yet being an incel? Please, let me remind you that incel stands for "involuntary celibate", meaning that you are pussy-free not because it is your fetish.

It is interesting how the term "incel" often times functions in our society as a description of a male who has hard time finding a girlfriend. It contrasts so strongly with a man who is in a relationship... I do understand that often times being in a relationship means having sex, but that doesn't have to be. I am married, but I don't allow my husband to have sex with me (nor with anyone else, for that matter). It's been more than 3 years now, and I made it clear to him that he will remain pussy-free for the rest of his life. Despite the fact that he is naturally submissive he would definitely choose to have sex with me if he would have any say. That makes him an incel.

It is always sooo funny to see the striking difference in treatment he and my younger brother receive at the family dinners. I have a younger brother who is into computers a lot (yes, he is a nerd) - he isn't that great with social skills, and from what I know he never had and doesn't have a girlfriend. The more conservative part of my family looks down at him, but when I come with my husband they treat him with all the respect, as a "real man" who is married. Little do they know - they both are incels LoL

I was wondering how often this occurs - being with a woman, but yet being an incel? Please, let me remind you that incel stands for "involuntary celibate", meaning that you are pussy-free not because it is your fetish.

I'm a bit of both. I am pussy free as a fetish, but the fetish is more a result of incel humiliation by society and by the powerful women in my life who have made getting a girlfriend deliberately impossible. So I don't want to be pussy free but I am aroused by my own patheticness.

I've never once heard of the word "incel..." Learning something new daily! Kinda sad, though: "a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile toward women and men who are sexually active."

a result of incel humiliation by society and by the powerful women in my life who have made getting a girlfriend deliberately impossible

Interesting. Can you please elaborate on this?

"a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile toward women and men who are sexually active."

I guess there are different definitions when it comes to the specifics, but the basic sense is "involuntary celibate". That is a very interesting way of putting it though ;)

I've never once heard of the word "incel..." Learning something new daily! Kinda sad, though: "a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile toward women and men who are sexually active."
Don't feel bad China has a population of millions known as "Leftover Women" which are whole generations of female Incels!

Those Mormons came up with a solution called polygamy those "sister wives" wifing up as many of them as you can. They leave no Incel woman behind. 🤣😂

Wow! Incel. Okay, I can see guys with poor skills at getting ladies, or unattractive guys, being this incel. If I was in that situation, I would rather just pay for it then. But for a married guy to be incel? Why would he stay in the marriage then? This is my first time hearing this word.

So it's not that an Incel cant get a gf. In your case you married him and deny him sex for your pleasure. This is very confusing.

We do not understand being married and not having g sex with your partner. We have sex damn near everyday and most twice a day as that’s what a healthy marriage is all about in our view. Don’t understand people staying married and being denied sex but to each their own I guess.

I believe it comes from ******* CELibate. The word itself says the men DONT WANT TO BE celibate

We do not understand being married and not having g sex with your partner. We have sex damn near everyday and most twice a day as that’s what a healthy marriage is all about in our view. Don’t understand people staying married and being denied sex but to each their own I guess.
Me and my husband are in a Domme-slave relationship. On top of that we both enjoy BNWO fantasy a lot, except that we actually live this "fantasy". In our world white men don't get to fuck, instead their little clitties are locked up 24/7/365.

I know that this may be hard to believe or understand to most of the vanilla folks out there, but hey, not everyone is vanilla! ;-)

Me and my husband are in a Domme-slave relationship. On top of that we both enjoy BNWO fantasy a lot, except that we actually live this "fantasy". In our world white men don't get to fuck, instead their little clitties are locked up 24/7/365.

I know that this may be hard to believe or understand to most of the vanilla folks out there, but hey, not everyone is vanilla! ;-)
We are not vanilla folks at all, been in the lifestyle swapping partners for over 20 years. She also likes her chocolate gang bangs monthly and I let her have her fun. I enjoy watching her get fucked and the look in her eyes. But we still fuck each other daily and enjoy seeing each other pleasured by other males for her and females for me. She also enjoys women as long as cock is involved. For a guy not to get to fuck their wife when he wants is not what we consider a good marriage. That said we also live by the motto to each their own.

Lmao damn girl your family's cold

Not many men I would imagine. Remaining married to you and agreeing to this means this is NOT involuntary. He can divorce you at any time I assume, but does not, so in fact he chooses this. I would never be married to a woman that does not have sex with me as I believe its one of the main reasons to BE married and how a couple connects..but some may not feel this way. It used to be called, legally, "alienation of affection" and was a solid ground for divorce. As you say, you are forsing him into something that he does not want. My wife has never ****** me to do anything that I don't want, sexual or otherwise...nor I her. Why would you want to do that to someone you profess to love (maybe you don't, IDK) other than if he wanted you to. Otherwise, it's kinda just getting your pleasure at the expense of others isn't it?

Absolutely, he can always leave if he wants to. No one is forsing him to stay with me, obviously. But he wants to be with me, we love our Domme-slave dynamic and our BNWO lifestyle. The important details is that he would love to have sex with me, so he would if he would have a choice. Our relationship is so strong that despite that he prefers to be with me than having sex with someone else. He likes sex, but he also likes to serve me, so serving outweights sex. And besides, it is the ultimate power rush to take away from a man what he likes the most! ;)

And btw as we can see from the poll - incels are winning! YAY :)

So he is not an incel. He is voluntarily celibate. I will say I’m glad I don’t get a power rush taking something from my wife. But I’m glad I guess that you like it.

Why would a woman marry a guy and refuse to have sex with him? And what do you mean he would have sex if he had a choice? He does have a choice and obviously doesn't want it.
He is not a man if he is not "allowed" to have sex with his wife.

I guess I'm the exception. I believe in the wifely duties. Sometimes he wants sex and I end up pegging him, but it's something. Sure there are times where I just say, "Sure, just hurry up." Then just take my dress off (I don't want it wrinkled), lay down, and let him do his thing.

There are other times he walks up behind me, kisses my neck, and I want the seduction and the sex to last an hour.

I guess I'm the exception. I believe in the wifely duties. Sometimes he wants sex and I end up pegging him, but it's something. Sure there are times where I just say, "Sure, just hurry up." Then just take my dress off (I don't want it wrinkled), lay down, and let him do his thing.

There are other times he walks up behind me, kisses my neck, and I want the seduction and the sex to last an hour.
Is it my dirty mind or "...just take my dress off... and let him do his thing" mean you don't wear panties?

Back