How many couples have just 1 long term bull?

Florida Bull Here: Ive had exclusive longterm hotwives before, and they were much better than being one of many. The sex is always going to be amazing, whether I am your only Bull or we aee in a GB. I aim to please in the bedroom, regardless of the situation, and I dont miss.

However, when you have that connection, and dont break the trust of the marriage, that relationship is electrifying. I always tell my couples, one of the most important attractions I have to this relationship, is the fact that youre married. So if yall ended things with each other, I would also walk away. But being her side BF is just magical, especially when it is longterm.

Tb
Just curious to hear others thoughts and feelings. I have had 2 black lovers. My first, who I still see every 2 weeks since 2017, and 1 that I seen 3 times in 2018. I prefer 1 lover vs many. We have a deeper connection and the sex is better every time.

My husband is always present. Our sex life is great, he enjoys watching me getting pleasure from my very well endowed dominant lover. We 3 are friends and have a great time, every time. Respectful of our marriage and of my husband. They message each other all the time.

Who else has one long term lover vs multiple short term lovers?
Are you afraid of feelings getting in the way?
This is what we want, including the feelings you describe in later comments

I think that this is how we are going to be at this point.
Right now husband is away for work and I am basically living with my friend.
He does still share me with two of his cousins sometimes

I prefer an assortment over a singular “lover” or “bull”. For me it’s about being a slut for black men to use as a cum dump because that is incredibly erotic to me. Doesn’t mean I don’t get along well with my playmates or become fonder of some over others. I’m just not looking for love. I already have that with my husband. I really don’t see the appeal in having one single “lover” in addition to having a husband. In that scenario just lose the husband and be with your lover. I guess there’s polyamory, but to me that’s just a case of not finding one man that can check all the boxes and splitting the difference instead. I don’t need to feel a deep connection with the black men that are pounding their seed into me. I just want to suck on their gorgeous cocks and feel them releasing inside me because it’s highly enjoyable and gratifying sexually. If it’s about more than just the sex then that means my husband is deficient in satisfying my emotional needs. At that point he’s not a good husband and I would likely consider leaving him. Thankfully that has never been the case and we’ve been together happily for 13 years, 12 of which that I’ve been having extramarital sex with black men exclusively. I’m just greedy and have come to expect the most from my husband and my QOS lifestyle and I’ve never been disappointed in either. Having said all of that, I find the individual lover/“bull” approach fascinating and interesting to read about others’ experiences.

A deep connection is for a husband. 🥰
A deep pussy is for hung playmates. :threesome:
Lol ur like my Dream GF/wife... I'm a sissy/Cuck looking for a Girl that loves BBC... I myself have experienced how amazing BBC is... Since I'm small I feel like it's my responsibility to encourage any girl I date to try BBC... Im perfectly fine being pussy free... I can be an amazing BF and not need sex... I'm fine cleaning up and kissing/cuddling/hugging being there emotionally... I know a woman needs BBC and several of them to be happy sexually... I say the more BBC my Girlfriend gets the better.

Just one long term bull for my wife. She gets jealous if he sees other women. But she understands it is not natural for him not to see any other white women. She is competitive and want to be his favourite. Her bull does take her away for weekends and has fucked her in our bed at home. I am not sure if he will introduce other men to her. He has mentioned it and my wife says she will do whatever makes him happy as she does not want to lose him.

Just one long term bull for my wife. She gets jealous if he sees other women. But she understands it is not natural for him not to see any other white women. She is competitive and want to be his favourite. Her bull does take her away for weekends and has fucked her in our bed at home. I am not sure if he will introduce other men to her. He has mentioned it and my wife says she will do whatever makes him happy as she does not want to lose him.
Real nice , you ever bring your wife to Orlando?

I have only been in this about a year and had my first experience about 8 months ago with a gentleman I have worked with for almost two years. He is my regular bull and has been fucking me at least every couple of weeks and sometimes weekly since we started. I have fucked a couple of his friends a few times but he is my regular. I guess I got lucky the first time.

I have only been in this about a year and had my first experience about 8 months ago with a gentleman I have worked with for almost two years. He is my regular bull and has been fucking me at least every couple of weeks and sometimes weekly since we started. I have fucked a couple of his friends a few times but he is my regular. I guess I got lucky the first time.
Nice pic, does your husband ever watch ?

I prefer an assortment over a singular “lover” or “bull”. For me it’s about being a slut for black men to use as a cum dump because that is incredibly erotic to me. Doesn’t mean I don’t get along well with my playmates or become fonder of some over others. I’m just not looking for love. I already have that with my husband. I really don’t see the appeal in having one single “lover” in addition to having a husband. In that scenario just lose the husband and be with your lover. I guess there’s polyamory, but to me that’s just a case of not finding one man that can check all the boxes and splitting the difference instead. I don’t need to feel a deep connection with the black men that are pounding their seed into me. I just want to suck on their gorgeous cocks and feel them releasing inside me because it’s highly enjoyable and gratifying sexually. If it’s about more than just the sex then that means my husband is deficient in satisfying my emotional needs. At that point he’s not a good husband and I would likely consider leaving him. Thankfully that has never been the case and we’ve been together happily for 13 years, 12 of which that I’ve been having extramarital sex with black men exclusively. I’m just greedy and have come to expect the most from my husband and my QOS lifestyle and I’ve never been disappointed in either. Having said all of that, I find the individual lover/“bull” approach fascinating and interesting to read about others’ experiences.

A deep connection is for a husband. 🥰
A deep pussy is for hung playmates. :threesome:
I understand...message me in private

We have a local long term bbc we use for play dates in our home state we usually get a hotel but sometimes we play at our home when no one is around. For some reason these dates feel naughtier than when we are out of state on vacation. The fear of being caught or exposed adds to it for me and I cum easier and harder.

I Don’t have any other bbcs we are planning vacation dates with hopefully being on here changes that. But we have met up and played with other bbc men while on vacation besides him before just not long term

Back