How many bbcs your wife already had?

It seems to me most of these replies are from gay men living their fantasies. Most of them don’t have wives and the ones that do, wife probably doesn’t even know about this site.
The problem with them is that they're not even gay. If they were they'd be on a gay site looking to hook up. These are just more dumbass white fantasizers spewing stupid and totally unbelievable *******

My slut wife started submitting to BBC, at my suggestion, about 3 years ago. Since then, she has been fucked by 11 different men with BBCs; several of these men have fucked her several times. The photo below shows her being fucked by her most recent BBC--that is BBC #11. To see her with each of these 11 BBC men, go the series of photos in my media at: https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/users/steve1000.27762/

View attachment 2479025
Why did u want be a cuckold?

Out side of visiting a swing club zero. Over the years I have been the stand in husband or ditch male partner for more than a few of my lady friends. Meetings have been set up and the guy does not show.

Now Southern European (Italian, Greek, Turkish), Middle Eastern (Jordanian, Lebanese), and Indian these guys show up for coffee, love the idea of testing. They know how to dress for success. They just don’t have there own web site.

They also stick around for more than one act. Especially the Southern Europeans.

Back