How long have you made your husband/boyfriend go without sex?

Intimacy can be expressed in many ways, other than sexual intercourse, but I must say, there's way, way too much awesomely beautiful "free pussy" out there these days to go abstinent from sexual intercourse if a man wishes to have it.
If my wife was to cut me off, I immediately know of 3-4 beautiful and young ladies at my work who would welcome the opportunity. Fucking, these days, is like hugging & kissing 20-30 years ago ... just an expression of appreciate & pleasure for both parties. Just sayin'!

Intimacy can be expressed in many ways, other than sexual intercourse, but I must say, there's way, way too much awesomely beautiful "free pussy" out there these days to go abstinent from sexual intercourse if a man wishes to have it.
If my wife was to cut me off, I immediately know of 3-4 beautiful and young ladies at my work who would welcome the opportunity. Fucking, these days, is like hugging & kissing 20-30 years ago ... just an expression of appreciate & pleasure for both parties. Just sayin'!

well said....love it

Well-written ...reasonable and balanced. Thank you

I would hope the guys that are going without sex are doing so willingly, for the reasons you state. I am currently single, so my lack of sex is due to that, not due to someone denying me sex. That said, I have pretty much daily orgasms through masturbation. I am open to a relationship in the whole QoS/cuckold mold, but I would still expect to have my regular orgasms, even if by my own hand. I'm just not cut out for the whole orgasm denial thing. To each, their own....

A question for all those women saying it has been many months or many years since their denied husband has enjoyed any intimacy.

Has he masturbated or because of time has had involuntary orgasms?
I have read that there are health issues about prolonged denial so I would appreciate your observations.

We fuck at least once a day. We are not a cuck cpl and do not understand staying with someone without it involving a sexual relationship. But that is just us as we have been in lifestyle for 20 yrs. We still fuck other cpls and single females and attend hotel parties. Hubby is still in charge of our play and when I want a BBC gang bang he will arrange one for me. My pussy still belongs to him.

24 play - love the fact that you and your husband still get after it...love it

This is a question to all the women on here. When was the last time you had sex with your white husband or boyfriend?

I have not had sex or done anything sexual with my white boyfriend for just over a year now. It will be 13 months on Sunday. The closest thing he gets to doing anything at all sexual to me is hugging.
Depends on your definition of sex, his penis hasn't penetrated me in over 5 years and he has mostly been in chastity for 8 years. We still kiss and he goes down on me almost daily. Every few weeks I peg him or fist him. If I haven't seen a lover in a few days and I am really horny, sometimes I allow him to fuck me with a strap-on, while wearing chastity.

We fuck daily...itd be silly not to...

Love that

There is still a specialness when men and women have sex......sucks that Many couples feel the one they love don’t get access to their vagina but strangers can.

I get it - the denial makes this lifestyle so hot but damn it sucks that strangers get more loving than the one everyone claims they love. I guess men are like, my dick won’t make a difference- so I’ll sit in the corner of the room like I’m in timeout.....

Different strokes....

This is a question to all the women on here. When was the last time you had sex with your white husband or boyfriend?

I have not had sex or done anything sexual with my white boyfriend for just over a year now. It will be 13 months on Sunday. The closest thing he gets to doing anything at all sexual to me is hugging.
What is the point of being with him??

Depends on your definition of sex, his penis hasn't penetrated me in over 5 years and he has mostly been in chastity for 8 years. We still kiss and he goes down on me almost daily. Every few weeks I peg him or fist him. If I haven't seen a lover in a few days and I am really horny, sometimes I allow him to fuck me with a strap-on, while wearing chastity.
Goddess may i ask how you permit your hubby to orgasm?

Back