How long did it take your wife to ******* with another man

I made attempts early on in our marriage, like in the first year because prior to marriage we had a MMF threesome that was awesome and all i could think about and masturbated to all the damn time. She totally ignored my little innuendo’s, completely blew them off. Even way back then, when she would jack me off when she was on her period, she would ask me while she was jerking me off, what got me all hot and bothered and I’d tell her, imagining your sucking another dick….she’d tease me about it while jacking me off and I’d cum really fast but then she’d just blow it completely off, tell me i was just horny and it’s not going to really happen. Well, fast forward 16 years, i had been bringing it up more and more and really started to push her but specifically to BBC. She was amazed how fast I’d cum if she’d give in and tell me, yes, I’m gonna fuck black guys and there’s nothing you can do about it….I’m going to suck their cocks, balls and let them cum anywhere they want and make you sit and watch. She wasn’t doing it but just going along verbally to get me off, she liked how horny it made me. So, one night, just her and i are out for a really nice dinner, drinking wine, she was a little tipsy and she brought it up totally out of the blue, we hadn’t even talked about sex that evening…yet. Just out of the blue and a total change of the subject, she leaned over to me and asked, do you really want to watch me have sex with another man? I was kinda stunned and not ready and said, “what?”…she said, “look, if you really want to watch me suck and fuck another man, I’ll do it, but just think about it first, because if i do it, there’s no undoing it”…i wasted all of maybe 1.5 seconds responding, YES, YES, YES, I want to watch! She nodded and said, “ok, I’ll do it”. Two weeks later we had new cock in her and she never, ever looked back…it was full steam ahead and we both love and still love this lifestyle! Our only regret, her’s especially, was not taking the hints and being more open early on when i started asking….she says now, if she knew then what she knows now, I’d been licking black cum out of her pussy our wedding night and on!!!!

I made attempts early on in our marriage, like in the first year because prior to marriage we had a MMF threesome that was awesome and all i could think about and masturbated to all the damn time. She totally ignored my little innuendo’s, completely blew them off. Even way back then, when she would jack me off when she was on her period, she would ask me while she was jerking me off, what got me all hot and bothered and I’d tell her, imagining your sucking another dick….she’d tease me about it while jacking me off and I’d cum really fast but then she’d just blow it completely off, tell me i was just horny and it’s not going to really happen. Well, fast forward 16 years, i had been bringing it up more and more and really started to push her but specifically to BBC. She was amazed how fast I’d cum if she’d give in and tell me, yes, I’m gonna fuck black guys and there’s nothing you can do about it….I’m going to suck their cocks, balls and let them cum anywhere they want and make you sit and watch. She wasn’t doing it but just going along verbally to get me off, she liked how horny it made me. So, one night, just her and i are out for a really nice dinner, drinking wine, she was a little tipsy and she brought it up totally out of the blue, we hadn’t even talked about sex that evening…yet. Just out of the blue and a total change of the subject, she leaned over to me and asked, do you really want to watch me have sex with another man? I was kinda stunned and not ready and said, “what?”…she said, “look, if you really want to watch me suck and fuck another man, I’ll do it, but just think about it first, because if i do it, there’s no undoing it”…i wasted all of maybe 1.5 seconds responding, YES, YES, YES, I want to watch! She nodded and said, “ok, I’ll do it”. Two weeks later we had new cock in her and she never, ever looked back…it was full steam ahead and we both love and still love this lifestyle! Our only regret, her’s especially, was not taking the hints and being more open early on when i started asking….she says now, if she knew then what she knows now, I’d been licking black cum out of her pussy our wedding night and on!!!!
Lots of truth here. Almost all the women we've talked to regret not having done it sooner. They were still stuck in traditional notions of marriage despite being part (or born after) of the sexual revolution. This is why it's so important to get the word out when girls are young enough to avoid this mistake. Wives also think it's just a kink to get their husbands/bfs off and there it ends, but sometimes this plants a seed which will ripen. Usually when a wife asks her husband if she can fuck around she already is. She felt safe telling her husband because he brought it up first. Even in this lifestyle some stoking of the male ego is required.

Our first time took about 6 months from talking about it to putting it into action. It was before the internet and sex clubs or parties to attend. We were both fairly open just took time to approach someone and finally put it together but once we got started it was all good and we opened up a new group of friends whom became our fuck friends.

Back