How long does it take for the pussy to tighten up after taking bbc

Guys whos wife or girlfriend has tried a bbc as a one off thing,or your partner has had a one nighter with a bbc,just wondering how long it took for her pussy to tighten up again.i once was hooking up with the same 👧 girl but we didn't sleep together for 3 months,she felt really tight.

Guys whos wife or girlfriend has tried a bbc as a one off thing,or your partner has had a one nighter with a bbc,just wondering how long it took for her pussy to tighten up again.i once was hooking up with the same 👧 girl but we didn't ******* together for 3 months,she felt really tight.
Vaginal health improves with exercise, meaning that if she has multiple BBCs it will give you more pleasure too.

My pussy is every elastic and I recover very quickly. I also work on my vigana muscles to allow me to flex or contract them as desired. I pride myself on being able to flex and relax to the point where I can milk a man’s cock to orgasm without him moving in and out of me. I do not do it for many but those special men in my life my husband included have experienced my ability to bring them to orgasm and they totally enjoy it. It’s an added treat to our love making when the time is right.

Guys whos wife or girlfriend has tried a bbc as a one off thing,or your partner has had a one nighter with a bbc,just wondering how long it took for her pussy to tighten up again.i once was hooking up with the same 👧 girl but we didn't sleep together for 3 months,she felt really tight.
Yea my wife seems to be magically stretched out wondering if it goes back

Back