How long did it take your wife to ******* with another man

So long story short, wife and I have been discussing it for a few years but it feels like we never realllly had great opportunities!

We capitalised on the few we had but she never went all the way. We (dirty) talked about finding a guy on tinder, B2W, or going to a swingers club but to be fair, it requires some effort, most guys are creepy AF, and by then she’s no longer horny or feeling it.

So how long did it take you? What made her take the final step?

So long story short, wife and I have been discussing it for a few years but it feels like we never realllly had great opportunities!

We capitalised on the few we had but she never went all the way. We (dirty) talked about finding a guy on tinder, B2W, or going to a swingers club but to be fair, it requires some effort, most guys are creepy AF, and by then she’s no longer horny or feeling it.

Very recognizable so 100% true. There is still no final step made because we didn’t find the perfect match.

^ What made her take the leap? For a Woman to open her mind and her legs to recieve another man is often one step of the journey but almost never the final step. ;)

For me it took roughly 7-8 years it was s super slow process, and started very early in my twenties.

Very recognizable so 100% true. There is still no final step made because we didn’t find the perfect match.
To be fair; emphasis added on “we”. I think there’s often a lot of perceived pressure on the wife who are seen as “picky” for not just fucking the first DM on reddit or B2W but more often than not im then one who strikes it down.. most guys are creepy as hell! Hahaha

It often sounds like that. And then one or two years later the wife will have spread her legs for more men than she has ever been with before her wedding. Some of those "shy" and reluctant wives even develop an obsession for Black men noone would have possibly imagined. :LOL:
No. It’s not common. That’s why there is so many guys on here trying to convince their wives. Most women aren’t into multiple partners

We met a guy on CL very early on in our dating while we were in the hot and heavy kinky phase of a new not so serious relationship.

We were lucky that was a good experience. Had a lot more misses to follow and swore off meeting off the internet with rare exceptions.

By far the better way is to take her to swingers clubs or other conducive real life environments where she can meet and chat and have chemistry. Or if that’s not available locally, give her permission to prowl solo at gyms, bars or girls night. Give her total freedom to flirt and banter but ZERO expectations or obligations to follow through. She’ll find her way from there.

We started out by swapping with friends,and found we both loved the experience.
But not all our swapping friends found it enjoyable ( All the Husbands in some cases ).
We the moved on to swingers clubs ( They were just starting to become popular in our day ).
We got friendly with a bunch of like minded swinging friends, and eventually got invited to a party in London , and there was a couple of coloured guys there, ( Exremely Well Hung ).
My Wife was hit on by one of the guys, while I was in a room with a white couple having a threesome with the Husband and Wife.
I came back to the main area to find a large No of couple and singles watching a woman, being fucked by one of the very well hung black guys.
It was my Wife enjoying Her first big black cock, shortly joined by His slightly less endowed mate,who proceeded to fuck Her arse at the same time.
She smiled at me, and licked Her lips, as they fucked Her.
The guys were accompanied by 3 coloured girls who were shouting encouraging remarks to my Wife, Whom I could tell was really enjoying not only being fucked but having all the couples and singles watch Her.
The guys changed posistions several times, until they were all spent, and We eventually went home.
When We got in the car to come Home, She was still leaking their cum, She had a habit of wiping their cum round my face as I drove home.
I remember asking Her if She had enjoyed Herself, “ She replied that it made Her so Horney being watched, and She adored the size of their cocks. )
Now as a white guy I am not small, but the two guys were bigger than me.
Now She said the only white cock She wanted was mine, and She wanted to find more black cock, As She had really enjoyed Herself that night.
We,found some black/ coloured lovers for Her over the years, but not on a regular basis.
Until She met a younger coloured guy who sold us a car.
She had a relationship over quite some years with Him,and He was even bigger than the first two.
She loved fucking Him, and enjoyed His cock immensely,He being some 17 years younger than Her got Her into all sorts of sexual adventures.
I have posted before about some of them, if anyone is interested.
I fucked Her with on a number of occasions,but found I came off too quickly when He entered Her.
We are now well past the age where We could carry on in this lifestyle, but it was fun while it lasted.

We started out by swapping with friends,and found we both loved the experience.
But not all our swapping friends found it enjoyable ( All the Husbands in some cases ).
We the moved on to swingers clubs ( They were just starting to become popular in our day ).
We got friendly with a bunch of like minded swinging friends, and eventually got invited to a party in London , and there was a couple of coloured guys there, ( Exremely Well Hung ).
My Wife was hit on by one of the guys, while I was in a room with a white couple having a threesome with the Husband and Wife.
I came back to the main area to find a large No of couple and singles watching a woman, being fucked by one of the very well hung black guys.
It was my Wife enjoying Her first big black cock, shortly joined by His slightly less endowed mate,who proceeded to fuck Her arse at the same time.
She smiled at me, and licked Her lips, as they fucked Her.
The guys were accompanied by 3 coloured girls who were shouting encouraging remarks to my Wife, Whom I could tell was really enjoying not only being fucked but having all the couples and singles watch Her.
The guys changed posistions several times, until they were all spent, and We eventually went home.
When We got in the car to come Home, She was still leaking their cum, She had a habit of wiping their cum round my face as I drove home.
I remember asking Her if She had enjoyed Herself, “ She replied that it made Her so Horney being watched, and She adored the size of their cocks. )
Now as a white guy I am not small, but the two guys were bigger than me.
Now She said the only white cock She wanted was mine, and She wanted to find more black cock, As She had really enjoyed Herself that night.
We,found some black/ coloured lovers for Her over the years, but not on a regular basis.
Until She met a younger coloured guy who sold us a car.
She had a relationship over quite some years with Him,and He was even bigger than the first two.
She loved fucking Him, and enjoyed His cock immensely,He being some 17 years younger than Her got Her into all sorts of sexual adventures.
I have posted before about some of them, if anyone is interested.
I fucked Her with on a number of occasions,but found I came off too quickly when He entered Her.
We are now well past the age where We could carry on in this lifestyle, but it was fun while it lasted.
Thank you for sharing your experiences and showing some interest even you are not active in this anymore.
But the question here is "How long did it take your wife...?" which is about the only thing you did not mention. ;) Just sayin' 🤷‍♂️

Back