How has the lifestyle affected your relationship with your spouse

How has this lifestyle affected your marrage/relationship

• we are closer and more in love with each other

Votes: 82 59.9%
  • Our marrage is now broken and unrepairable

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • nothing has changed its life as normal.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • You still love your spouce but don't have sex anymore

Votes: 37 27.0%

• Total voters
That’s the beauty of this site, great experiences for us all to learn from! X
You both have teached us a lot! I am going to insist on one question, in order to see what other people find to be comfortable with, ann, how often do you met with other mens? Once a week, once a month? Every day? Thanks!

We are definitely closer now but that has to do with more than just sex. I married my husband for many reasons....but not because of the size of his dick. He was the best sex I ever had but now he is not even in my top twenty. So I do look at him differently that way....but he is still the love of my life....partly because he recognizes my needs and allows me to fulfill them. He has always put me first....still the best guy just not the best lay.

We are definitely closer now but that has to do with more than just sex. I married my husband for many reasons....but not because of the size of his dick. He was the best sex I ever had but now he is not even in my top twenty. So I do look at him differently that way....but he is still the love of my life....partly because he recognizes my needs and allows me to fulfill them. He has always put me first....still the best guy just not the best lay.

We are very similar though in my case, being the total prude I was, I thought my husband was the best sex I had ever had out of 3 men I had been with before him LOL. Once I went black, I realized how wrong I had been.

Sadly...she divorced me because of it.

That is the knife edge I've mentioned a few times. Guys, if not careful, are playing with fire. I think the relationship has to be really strong before entering this, because the lady may realize, she doesn't need the white husband to get black dick any time she wants. Of course, that means the women has decided it's all about the sex, and not about the existing relationship with the husband.

We are very similar though in my case, being the total prude I was, I thought my husband was the best sex I had ever had out of 3 men I had been with before him LOL. Once I went black, I realized how wrong I had been.

Still married? If so, how is your current relationship with your husband? Any sex between the two of you?

I have been married three times. My first wife is the one who got me into this and I became totally addicted and obsessed, we shared our kinks and had a sex life completely off the charts. I lost her due to a ******* driver. My second wife had a few black cocks in the Army before she met me. I discussed how my sex life was with my first wife and she agreed to try it. It was too much for her and I just can't be in a relationship with a woman that won't or doesn't share my kinks. My third wife would talk about it, just as a fantasy and she thought my past experiences were pure fantasy ( something I found out after we were married that she didn't think I was for real in that until I showed her pics) once again it was too much for this one too and now I have been single 7 years and still searching for a woman that can get into what I get into and we can share our kinks together.

That is the knife edge I've mentioned a few times. Guys, if not careful, are playing with fire. I think the relationship has to be really strong before entering this, because the lady may realize, she doesn't need the white husband to get black dick any time she wants. Of course, that means the women has decided it's all about the sex, and not about the existing relationship with the husband.

What we never see in these threads about how the white wife leaves the hubby for a BBC is how exactly the BBC provides her with a better standard of living than the now discarded white hubby.

Seriously if a woman leaves a guy for someone based solely on dick size then the guy who got left should thank his lucky stars to be rid of the bitch.

I have been married three times. My first wife is the one who got me into this and I became totally addicted and obsessed, we shared our kinks and had a sex life completely off the charts. I lost her due to a ******* driver. My second wife had a few black cocks in the Army before she met me. I discussed how my sex life was with my first wife and she agreed to try it. It was too much for her and I just can't be in a relationship with a woman that won't or doesn't share my kinks. My third wife would talk about it, just as a fantasy and she thought my past experiences were pure fantasy ( something I found out after we were married that she didn't think I was for real in that until I showed her pics) once again it was too much for this one too and now I have been single 7 years and still searching for a woman that can get into what I get into and we can share our kinks together.
love to chat some with you....

Good question. I found it hard to choose from the answers given as none exactly fit. We are still very much in love but things have changed. I would compare it to a newly married couple who have their first baby, they still love each other but have a third person in their relationship now to consider and things wont be the same again.
Good thing is, we can as a couple decide to stop this lifestyle if we choose to, knowing when to do that is the most important thing.
Interesting perspective

I think we took it further - but ultimately the same. He really got addicted to it. I wasnt bothered, but when i started to enjoy it, he started to question if it was the right thing. But 'pandora's box' was open and i didnt want it closed. And although the degradation was not what he imagined, it was still enough of a turn on for him to want to continue. I mean, i would give my lover a blow job, and go straight home and kiss him, and i know he really hated what i was making him do, but the whole scenario was too strong to make him bail out. Even at the end - and god, it got much more severe- it was me that finished it, not him. He would have gone on forever. I couldnt do it to him.

How did it get more severe?? :)

Back