How Far Are You Willing To Go For Your Bull?

Your comment is well taken. In our experience, most Black men, including those that say they are 'Dom,' are not really that Dom at all. First, most Black men are nice guys and are really concerned that they treat females in a nice manner. Next, most men are aware that a lot of women that want Dom men set a lot of conditions, limitations, on just how Dom they really want the man to be, which really confuses a man. Findling a Dom man that is nice, but has an 'edge' to him can be difficult. Just defining DOM is difficult! Does that mean he takes charge in the bedroom? Or he humiliates you in public? Or he beats the crap out of you? Or he humiliates your b/f or cuck hub? Or he puts you to work on the street even if you and/or your hub say 'no' or beg him not to.......? Your statement about if you have to guide the man it defeats the purpose for you is well taken. Your comment about liking the thread, How to Treat a White Girl is helpful. Add the threads that turn you on to your profile description with the comment that you want Black Men to look them over before contacting you. You are super hot and I think most men will find you a super turn-on and many white women are, in reality, jealous of you and your honesty. Not many people are honest enough to write what you just did....
This is a very interesting comment for sure. Makes you kind of wonder how many vanilla people parade around and pretend to be into kink and know about BDSM, or just normal people who can't get laid and they use Kink as a way to abuse women?? Hmmm...
Interesting thought, no?
What do you guys think?
How is Nevada? do you guys still participate in the lifestyle, or are you just senior people who give a lot of advice and mentor young people?

This is a very interesting comment for sure. Makes you kind of wonder how many vanilla people parade around and pretend to be into kink and know about BDSM, or just normal people who can't get laid and they use Kink as a way to abuse women?? Hmmm...
Interesting thought, no?
What do you guys think?
How is Nevada? do you guys still participate in the lifestyle, or are you just senior people who give a lot of advice and mentor young people?
Participate after we get settled in.

I’d have done anything for my first lover in the late eighties, no sharing, quiet the opposite intact he was overly possessive looking back, but I wanted to move to the US to be with him but alas he couldn’t x

Simple question with a possible difficult answer.

How far are you willing to go for your bull? The answer could change depending on if you are married or not.

Such as would you get a tattoo he wants you to get? Wear QOS jewelry or clothing in public? Take him to a family function or work function? Then there is the extreme. Having you branded with his ownership? Having his baby? What about pimping you out for money?

Hopefully you get the idea, tell us how far. I also want the husbands ideas and thoughts.
I would let him own me. My body is his temple. He can pimp me and breed me with other bbc or just keep me for his own pleasure.

Back