How Far Are You Willing To Go For Your Bull?

Simple question with a possible difficult answer.

How far are you willing to go for your bull? The answer could change depending on if you are married or not.

Such as would you get a tattoo he wants you to get? Wear QOS jewelry or clothing in public? Take him to a family function or work function? Then there is the extreme. Having you branded with his ownership? Having his baby? What about pimping you out for money?

Hopefully you get the idea, tell us how far. I also want the husbands ideas and thoughts.

I have on several occasions been with a bull and had him call two or three friends over that I had not met to fuck me and I took all of them gladly. I have also sucked bulls cocks in a car in busy parking lots and have hung over over my bull at local bars where people may know me and that I am married to a white guy. I have also had a bull take me to a BBC party where I was passed around and fucked by five or six guys.

I have on several occasions been with a bull and had him call two or three friends over that I had not met to fuck me and I took all of them gladly. I have also sucked bulls cocks in a car in busy parking lots and have hung over over my bull at local bars where people may know me and that I am married to a white guy. I have also had a bull take me to a BBC party where I was passed around and fucked by five or six guys.
Very nice.

Damn, I like your style!!

damn, wish my wife had this opportunity.

How far are you willing to go for your bull? The answer could change depending on if you are married or not.

Such as would you get a tattoo he wants you to get? Wear QOS jewelry or clothing in public? Take him to a family function or work function? Then there is the extreme. Having you branded with his ownership? Having his baby? What about pimping you out for money?

Hopefully you get the idea, tell us how far. I also want the husbands ideas and thoughts.

All boundaries are boundaries until they are crossed. My ex gf never wanted to sleep with a black guy -> she did it anyway. Then she never wanted to do it bareback (no birth control) -> she did it anyway. She never wanted to get impregnated -> she's got a black baby-girl now.

If I haven't seen your media I would think this is BS. You're defo more slut than me.

Pretty simple... as far as my bull wants me to;) hubby has to accept

I like how you think. I wish we could be frends

I would do nearly everything to make my wife go black.

Back