How Far Are You Willing To Go For Your Bull?

Well, how far? The BULL wanted her 24/7 without me for a long time. My cock was locked in and still is. He comes over to get my reparations and to be serviced. Serviced = what ever the KING wants. last night was licking and cleaning his ass, deep and then he dumped. and left after my meal. This weekend.. probably will be on all 4s the entire Saturday.

Last edited:
Simple question with a possible difficult answer.

How far are you willing to go for your bull? The answer could change depending on if you are married or not.

Such as would you get a tattoo he wants you to get? Wear QOS jewelry or clothing in public? Take him to a family function or work function? Then there is the extreme. Having you branded with his ownership? Having his baby? What about pimping you out for money?

Hopefully you get the idea, tell us how far. I also want the husbands ideas and thoughts.
As a husband I would say it depends on wife completely since she is the source of excitement, pleasure and satisfaction for me hence I will go with what wife decides as she will be at the receiving end.

How far are you willing to go for your bull? The answer could change depending on if you are married or not.

Such as would you get a tattoo he wants you to get? Wear QOS jewelry or clothing in public? Take him to a family function or work function? Then there is the extreme. Having you branded with his ownership? Having his baby? What about pimping you out for money?

Hopefully you get the idea, tell us how far. I also want the husbands ideas and thoughts.
Tattoos..anklet..branded..baby.ownership

I have on several occasions been with a bull and had him call two or three friends over that I had not met to fuck me and I took all of them gladly. I have also sucked bulls cocks in a car in busy parking lots and have hung over over my bull at local bars where people may know me and that I am married to a white guy. I have also had a bull take me to a BBC party where I was passed around and fucked by five or six guys.
you have to be one of the hottest women on the planet. love your attitude.

Pimping me out for money. So hot.

Back