How do you feel about a white woman who cheats on her husband regularly with black men?

Swinging and open relationships are the strongest form of trust a couple can have .... If you cheat then there can be no trust therefore you are not in a healthy relationship ... You are just a deceitful lowlife that deserve's to have karma fuck you harder than you have ever been fucked.
Love and sex can be separate things but a cheater is the enemy of Love and Respect in my opinion it should be a crime.
Me and my hubby have been swinging for years and are tighter than ever 16yrs strong. If either of us cheated all that would crumble.
Extremely well put, only when couple are extremely into each-other they can indulge in that lifestyle.

I personally never met with a woman who said that her husband didn't know that she was out here living out her interracial fantasies! I don't believe in cheating and I've never cheated at anything but a video game. Now with that being said there were many women I met in the lifestyle on Craigslist, Doubleslist, Swinglifestyle, and adultfriendfinder, who said that they were married and that they were out here on a hall pass. I only dealt with them directly under the impression that their husband's knew about their lifestyle activities. Most of them even had me under the impression that hubby was waiting at home that very moment just waiting for them to come home with that freshly fucked look on their face, stretched open and oozing cum from their well used pussy, and boy did I use that bass too! LOL

There were numerous women who fell in love from our intimate times together and requested extra escapades outside of the knowledge and authority of their husband's but it was those propositions that I have always declined and shut down. How dare I ever steal from a man who is already openly sharing his most valuable treasure. I'm not that dude and never interested in being that dude. Now I can't do much of anything about the women who have probably lied to me and got me to dick'm down behind their hubby's back. I don't judge anyone but when it comes to me I guess I'll add that to my prayers tonight but open cheat I would never do.

We have met wives that couldnt be open with their partner because of his racist views or wouldnt accept things. It was pretty sd as we were envied y them for being open. Need to know more about the relationships involved to really understand.

I get hit on by black men all the time because I flirt like crazy!!!I get very horny very easy when a man is obviously attracted to me.I make it very obvious that Im available and aggressive black men just devour me!I like the way it feels when they begin talking with me and it escalates quickly to seducing me :) I really like it,and when you ad the element that Im a married woman my excitment is uncontrolable and the result is that I make love with alot of black men in front of my husband and also behind his back!I love the way black men love me ;)
You sound like a dream come true for a cuckold like me

My wife has a sexy as hell friend, who is 53 but looks 40 and has a killer body that uses our house a couple times a week on average to fuck a couple of my wifes bulls the wife introduced her to. I’ve known her husband for years, he’s a hard worker, way out of shape now and has no ideal his wife, thanks to my wife, is now firmly addicted to fucking black cock. The greatest thing is, many times when she fucks, it’s during the daytime hours and I’m home. I get to let her boyfriends in, fix them drinks, sit in my office and work while I listen to them down the hall get after it, and when they leave, I get to lick all the cum up and it’s usually in her pussy but she loves getting facials and sometimes comes right to my office as fast as she can so I can lick it all up fresh before it drips off. My wife is cool with all of this because when this is worked out, I’m put in chastity and locked up just as a reminder, I’m just there for serving drinks and snacks and to clean up the messy cum.

So it’s really hot when I hang with her husband or we all go out to dinner, her husband having zero ideal that his wife and my wife love the BBC’s and that I’m their BBC cum slut cleaning up the aftermath of their fun! Oh yeah, she’s also one of the one’s that really, really Gets off watching me suck black cock and I think can cum just watching when a BBC erupts all over my face.
that is awesum. I want to live in your shoes just once. I admire you and your roll.

I have a question for the Bulls. You condemn the woman for cheating, especially when a husband doesn’t know. What about you? Are you married? ******* of children? My ex Bull was married. Our circle of friends were married and cheating as well. Good for the goose, good for the gander? Or is there a different set of rules for Bulls? Not saying all Bulls are married but I am confident some are.

Back