How do I convince my husband to accept my lifestyle?

Hi Molly,
even if you do not have a single dominant bone, a "female led relationship" could be a way to get him into it. FLR does not necessarily mean to be dominant. You need to have him pampering you and reward him in a sexual way. He needs to understand that "Happy wife" means "Happy life". Slowly train him to the point where your satisfaction is more important than his. Play denial games. If he has a small dick, try to make little comments. When he is happy with this new sexually charged relationship, start to indicate that your pussy may need a little more than he can provide. Go step by step and do not expect to make him cuckold right away. The is plenty of information on FLR, have a look.

Despite all the responses I've read & from my own as well allot of you have made some really interesting points & in this lifestyle it's very important to have open, healthy & honest communication with ourselves and each other when it comes to living & participating in these kind of lifestyles.

Hi, in my case I convinced hubby by introducing chastity step by step and very slowly over a longer time until chastity was 24/7 permanent for him, than I reduced the number and kind of releases for him also step by step no pussy anymore, no blow jobs no hand jobs, now he is allowed only supervised masturbation with condom and time limit once a month. The development from male chastity to FLR to cuckolding than was more or less a natural process. I got a lot of support and advice from a friend who did the same successfully with her hubby. It started when I talked to her about how unsatisfied I was with the small penis and sexual performance of my hubby (he was a chronic masturbator and unable to make me orgasm from intercourse with his small penis). When my friend mentioned male chastity and cuckolding first time to me as a solution for my problems I had never heard about it before. I was not looking for an black lover only but find someone by coincidence and could not be more happy as now.

I am married and developed an advanced impulse for the BBC lifestyle through an un meditated encounter. I was caught by my husband and I was even pregnant from this occurrence last year. Unfortunately I not only experienced a miscarriage at 18 weeks but my husband filed for divorce.

Since then... my husband and I are back together and even though the is remorse he is doing very well in moving on as we both agreed. He has not mentioned as if it never happened.

Now however.. I am constantly tormented by these urges and fantasies I have in regards to big black cock. I have committed errors with several encounters behind my husband's back in my moments of weakness and I don't want to live like this. I LOVE my husband with ALL OF MY HEART. I TRULY DO even though I must sound hypocritical. I don't want to lose him.

But this urge, my impulses and physical needs of getting "blacked" are so strong. Had nothing to do with love, is only physical.
I wish could somehow get my husband to accept this as a lifestyle. I don't want a divorce, I want to keep my husband. But U also want BIG BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCK. I see so many husbands on here who support their wives and wonder if there is any hope for me.

Does anyone have any advice for me on how to convince my husband of this lifestyle? There is no option any other way. I have made the decision of leaving my addiction of getting "blacked" forever if I cannot accomplish convincing my husband.

So PLEASE HELP ME

Thank you
Honey yes thier is, I was never or even thought I would be in this life style and I love it, my second husband introduced this to me, the way I see it and this is my husband talking, talk to tell him your fantasies but first ask him about his and explore, trust and talk to him about it. I will never share my beautiful husband and his beautiful cock but im allowed qith black cock only since we married and I love my man

I feel you...Ive got the same problem as you... unfortunately, while there are many threads for cuckolds on how to convince their wifes/gfs, there are almost no threads for women on how to convince their husbands/bfs
Hello acutally my second husband you can read my or our story but my hubby after hot session of sex made a comment hes going to buy me toys and if i had any fantasies. He was blown away when I told him I had a butt plug and a black dildo that a freind gave me and I barely used, then next thing we talked about it after I told him my fantasies and now we are here, talk to him get him to believe love and trust. And its a voodoo sex. Lol that what my hubby calls it voodoo.

I feel you...Ive got the same problem as you... unfortunately, while there are many threads for cuckolds on how to convince their wifes/gfs, there are almost no threads for women on how to convince their husbands/bfs
It’s a shame that those wonderful women that cuckold cannot just explain how ‘lucky’ their cuckolds are.
The cuckold is probably going to be permanently horny, have a very satisfied wife and will be the envy of hundreds of thousands if not millions of men the world over - all willing to change places ;)

I am married and developed an advanced impulse for the BBC lifestyle through an un meditated encounter. I was caught by my husband and I was even pregnant from this occurrence last year. Unfortunately I not only experienced a miscarriage at 18 weeks but my husband filed for divorce.

Since then... my husband and I are back together and even though the is remorse he is doing very well in moving on as we both agreed. He has not mentioned as if it never happened.

Now however.. I am constantly tormented by these urges and fantasies I have in regards to big black cock. I have committed errors with several encounters behind my husband's back in my moments of weakness and I don't want to live like this. I LOVE my husband with ALL OF MY HEART. I TRULY DO even though I must sound hypocritical. I don't want to lose him.

But this urge, my impulses and physical needs of getting "blacked" are so strong. Had nothing to do with love, is only physical.
I wish could somehow get my husband to accept this as a lifestyle. I don't want a divorce, I want to keep my husband. But U also want BIG BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCK. I see so many husbands on here who support their wives and wonder if there is any hope for me.

Does anyone have any advice for me on how to convince my husband of this lifestyle? There is no option any other way. I have made the decision of leaving my addiction of getting "blacked" forever if I cannot accomplish convincing my husband.

So PLEASE HELP ME

Thank you
, Glad to hear you are back with your husband, and hopefully you can earn his trust, and he comes to see that your sexual desire for large black cocks is physical only .. and may even be bought about by hormonal changes if you are approacjing menopause .. It will probably help if you can rsist any urges for now and not re cheat on yur husband ... and slowly over time you are able to convince him of your love for him is very strong regardless of your physical desire for large black cocks.. hopefully he too gets to enjoy the sioght of your wonderful body being pleasured .

So PLEASE HELP ME

Thank you
you cannot convince. He has his own desires and ideas of what he wants out of life. If they do not include watching or agreeing to let his wife have sex with other men and that is what you think you NEED to be happy going different ways is likely the best thing. If you try to convince him to change simply so you can have your cake and eat it too it will only be a short sided victory.

No he was devastated, I feel awful what I put us through. I do have tremendous guilt but ultimately I will choose my husband over myself. I do not want to hurt him again
because what is in for the husband if that is not something that he is into?
No manipulation than?

Any form of manipulation is hurting someone.

For me, it was just a realization that it was who she is. It's not like I was going to leave her. In the beginning, I was only interested in her because she had long term relationships with black men anyway. The lying and the sneaking around is what bothered me. More than anything else, she started seeing a white guy behind my back for a couple of months. Our relationship changed fundamentally and now, really, I'm the dominant one and she likes it that way. Her bull is about 10 years younger than her, and about 20 years younger than me. It works for us. I'm in total control of what she does. I own her.

yo Sugga, help me out with this. How do you own her when she does what she wants with her bull. Not questioning you, just wanted to further understand what you mean about owning her.....

You sound like the wife of a member that used to be active here a few years back. His wife had the same impulses for bbc. He was very accommodating with her. But in the end, it didn’t work out.

Molly doesn’t have impulse control issues. She is obsessed with bbc and her strong orgasms reinforce her beliefs. Eventually her relationship with her husband is going to whither and die.

Wait till she gets a strong and manipulative bull and tells her while she is orgasming that he wants a baby and she agrees.

Back