How do I convince my husband to accept my lifestyle?

Molly1980

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I am married and developed an advanced impulse for the BBC lifestyle through an un meditated encounter. I was caught by my husband and I was even pregnant from this occurrence last year. Unfortunately I not only experienced a miscarriage at 18 weeks but my husband filed for divorce.

Since then... my husband and I are back together and even though the is remorse he is doing very well in moving on as we both agreed. He has not mentioned as if it never happened.

Now however.. I am constantly tormented by these urges and fantasies I have in regards to big black cock. I have committed errors with several encounters behind my husband's back in my moments of weakness and I don't want to live like this. I LOVE my husband with ALL OF MY HEART. I TRULY DO even though I must sound hypocritical. I don't want to lose him.

But this urge, my impulses and physical needs of getting "blacked" are so strong. Had nothing to do with love, is only physical.
I wish could somehow get my husband to accept this as a lifestyle. I don't want a divorce, I want to keep my husband. But U also want BIG BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCK. I see so many husbands on here who support their wives and wonder if there is any hope for me.

Does anyone have any advice for me on how to convince my husband of this lifestyle? There is no option any other way. I have made the decision of leaving my addiction of getting "blacked" forever if I cannot accomplish convincing my husband.

So PLEASE HELP ME

Thank you

Yes exactly, is all it is
Its like men and women still masturbate when they are married, its not cheating LOL. Cant run away with your hand. Just drive that point that its only sex. If he doesnt believe you, you can say... why would I even be telling you if I was into cheating or starting a new relationship with someone else. The fact you bring something uncomfortable out should underline your true intentions.

Its like men and women still masturbate when they are married, its not cheating LOL. Cant run away with your hand. Just drive that point that its only sex. If he doesnt believe you, you can say... why would I even be telling you if I was into cheating or starting a new relationship with someone else. The fact you bring something uncomfortable out should underline your true intentions.
This is good, is exactly how I feel

Back