How do I convince my husband to accept my lifestyle?

Molly, I've been there with at least 4 of my lovers. Sounds like you are in a similar place. You've experienced great sex and you're not going back. I think you have 3 choices: 1) continue behind his back (however, this is not a permanent solution), 2) be honest and tell him how it is going to be if you stay together (which could result in divorce), or 3) simply divorce him. I can tell you that I am currently dating a women in option 1, 2 women in option 2, and 1 opted for the third option. None of them are regretting their decisions. As of those who chose option 2, one is currently still married and one is divorced. The bottom line is you are not going back to inferior sex
I couldn’t imagine divorcing my partner if it happened. I’d want her to be happy and be satisfied. I’d gladly raise their babies with them as well, so long as he helps out and stays in the picture

Before you convince your husband you need the lifestyle maybe convince us you’re legit? Your media are clearly of several different women and your story never stays straight. Just another example of another fake “real” account. Fap fap fap away all day anyway! 🤦‍♀️
If I had pearls I would clutch them!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am married and developed an advanced impulse for the BBC lifestyle through an un meditated encounter. I was caught by my husband and I was even pregnant from this occurrence last year. Unfortunately I not only experienced a miscarriage at 18 weeks but my husband filed for divorce.

Since then... my husband and I are back together and even though the is remorse he is doing very well in moving on as we both agreed. He has not mentioned as if it never happened.

Now however.. I am constantly tormented by these urges and fantasies I have in regards to big black cock. I have committed errors with several encounters behind my husband's back in my moments of weakness and I don't want to live like this. I LOVE my husband with ALL OF MY HEART. I TRULY DO even though I must sound hypocritical. I don't want to lose him.

But this urge, my impulses and physical needs of getting "blacked" are so strong. Had nothing to do with love, is only physical.
I wish could somehow get my husband to accept this as a lifestyle. I don't want a divorce, I want to keep my husband. But U also want BIG BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCK. I see so many husbands on here who support their wives and wonder if there is any hope for me.

Does anyone have any advice for me on how to convince my husband of this lifestyle? There is no option any other way. I have made the decision of leaving my addiction of getting "blacked" forever if I cannot accomplish convincing my husband.

So PLEASE HELP ME

Thank you
Aww I’m so sorry to hear about your loss 🥺 i hope things work out though

Get divorced. You are not "loving" your husband by cheating on him. He has already drawn the line in the sand and you continue to cross it. He gave you a reprieve and you continue to abuse it. If this is something you cant live without then dont drag him through your fantatsy if he is not participating. Its not for everyone. You even became pregnant in an adulterous affair. If you think he doesnt think about this sitiation every day then you are gravely mistaken. Either seek consouling or seek a termination of the marriage. Have you ever sat down and actually brought this up to him? Spoke with him honestly and openly about your dersires and what was his reaction? Or was his first encounter with your desire when you told him you were pregnant by another man? Who is taking your images if he is not ionvolved?
I swear i was thinking that too , who's taking pics , if your a cheating married woman ?

I swear i was thinking that too , who's taking pics , if your a cheating married woman ?
It apeears to be several different people in the albums as well. Rings, no rings, taller then shorter. Very skeptical of this personally.

Why not put your husband and marriage first and not your sexual urges. What's more important a sexual urge or the happiness of your marriage and someone who loves you so much that they took you back after you cheated on him and got pregnant from. Cheating on your husband and breaking the trust and faith in your marriage is not empowering its sadness.

I am married and developed an advanced impulse for the BBC lifestyle through an un meditated encounter. I was caught by my husband and I was even pregnant from this occurrence last year. Unfortunately I not only experienced a miscarriage at 18 weeks but my husband filed for divorce.

Since then... my husband and I are back together and even though the is remorse he is doing very well in moving on as we both agreed. He has not mentioned as if it never happened.

Now however.. I am constantly tormented by these urges and fantasies I have in regards to big black cock. I have committed errors with several encounters behind my husband's back in my moments of weakness and I don't want to live like this. I LOVE my husband with ALL OF MY HEART. I TRULY DO even though I must sound hypocritical. I don't want to lose him.

But this urge, my impulses and physical needs of getting "blacked" are so strong. Had nothing to do with love, is only physical.
I wish could somehow get my husband to accept this as a lifestyle. I don't want a divorce, I want to keep my husband. But U also want BIG BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCK. I see so many husbands on here who support their wives and wonder if there is any hope for me.

Does anyone have any advice for me on how to convince my husband of this lifestyle? There is no option any other way. I have made the decision of leaving my addiction of getting "blacked" forever if I cannot accomplish convincing my husband.

So PLEASE HELP ME

Thank you
Your husband sounds like he wants what is HIS and that he can be the jealous type. That means he loves you and or values having you. It's a positive thing. Since you need more sexually you should talk to him openly about it. Tell him why you feel the way you do and maybe turn him on first. Get him going and start planting the seed in his mind. Make it appealing to him but reassure him that your heart is his. Also don't stop taking care of his needs. Hope this helps. Would chat about it of you like. I used to be the jealous and posessive type.

Give it time don’t press it he knows already that you crave big black cock. Eventually he will just give it and you will make into your little cuck husband before you know it you will have him be cleaning up from gangbangs of BBC. I know you have a thirst and hunger for BBC. Give it time.

So PLEASE HELP ME

Thank you
My point of view, some may agree some may not. You started this by fucking black man behind your husband's back and getting pregnant. You didn't mention, the pregnancy how your husband dealt with it . What if you had the black baby and not mis carried? Baby was conceived from a kink, not love. How would you and husband handle that? He would be gone, you would be a single mom, raising a black baby alone. Fantasys can come, and fantasy's can go . This lifestyle is not for everyone, only for those who don't care about having uninhibited sex with different men. Sorry , but you were wrong in this, and ruined a marriage and your husband's trust in you. In this situation, if you want to chase sex with black men, you'll have to be single to do it. My, opinion, good luck. There are consequences to our actions

The craving that you have for black men should be accepted and fulfilled, white men will never fulfill you how black men can.
It is nice to hear how much you want it.
As your husband loves you he should want you to get all the pleasure you can.
I am sure once you tell him he will see he has to let you have as much as you can.

Not knowing anything about your husbands personaltiy or if D/s attitudes- look up Stag & Vixen and see if that lines up more to his personality. I as the husband am no cuck, and would never allow the humiliation aspects to take place and the guys I find to fuck my wife/set up the playdates (she approves the choice) and loan her out but then reclain her when its done (no matter what/how tired/sore etc I reclain my pussy back). If this sounds more like him then maybe you can use it to bring him around to what you need. But most of all you need OPEN COMMUNICATION and non-judgement. What happned before is "never going away" whether its spoken about or not. Eventually it will come back (and already has in another negative way with renewed cheating)... Hope this helps in some small way...

Back