How do I convince my husband to accept my lifestyle?

My wife just kept dating black guys on the side and it became normal to be a cuck for me.
And your point is....?
Remember, the husband already filed for divorce once. Sounds strange, but second time will be a lot easier if it because of the same reason, her cheating.

I am married and developed an advanced impulse for the BBC lifestyle through an un meditated encounter. I was caught by my husband and I was even pregnant from this occurrence last year. Unfortunately I not only experienced a miscarriage at 18 weeks but my husband filed for divorce.

Since then... my husband and I are back together and even though the is remorse he is doing very well in moving on as we both agreed. He has not mentioned as if it never happened.

Now however.. I am constantly tormented by these urges and fantasies I have in regards to big black cock. I have committed errors with several encounters behind my husband's back in my moments of weakness and I don't want to live like this. I LOVE my husband with ALL OF MY HEART. I TRULY DO even though I must sound hypocritical. I don't want to lose him.

But this urge, my impulses and physical needs of getting "blacked" are so strong. Had nothing to do with love, is only physical.
I wish could somehow get my husband to accept this as a lifestyle. I don't want a divorce, I want to keep my husband. But U also want BIG BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCK. I see so many husbands on here who support their wives and wonder if there is any hope for me.

Does anyone have any advice for me on how to convince my husband of this lifestyle? There is no option any other way. I have made the decision of leaving my addiction of getting "blacked" forever if I cannot accomplish convincing my husband.

So PLEASE HELP ME

Thank you
Tell him to contact me! I ll set him straight. It really is a matter of perception. Not matter from where, he will love or learn to live watching you loose tour mind.
Female sexuality is so powerful. Their needs cannot be satisfied by a single man. In my experience, females keep getting to nee places within themselves as the sex session keeps going.
Sex is not only a physiological experience. I think we can look at sex from a political perspective. From there, we can see that the female role was mistakenly and unjustly. " chastised from most aspect of the public sphere.
When i say mistakenly I mean it, because genetically we are all 50% male and 50%female. That means, that by shotting down female sexuality every human has been prohibited from taping into their full self. We have gotten only the portion of the
Male experience.
The structure of the brain:corpus collosus, allows easier communication between the brain hemispheres. This alone makes her an advance communicator. Civilization was build to strengthen communication. Communication is our human strentgh. When physical strength was the ticket we took the females our from the forest. Now, females will return the favor and move us towards a more fulfilling sexual experience.
To me watching a female loosing her mind is the most erotic experience. I hope you succeed communicating your needs to your husband

you cant get your husband to let you do this and I cant get my wife fully talk into doing this... anything you would say to her about trying it to get her to?

And your point is....?
Remember, the husband already filed for divorce once. Sounds strange, but second time will be a lot easier if it because of the same reason, her cheating.
Sorry missed that in your story. No one but you could possibly know how, or why your husband thinks the way he does. You are going to have to make the moves you think are important for your life and your marriage. If you want to stay married than back off this lifestyle for now, it’s not for everyone.

I am married and developed an advanced impulse for the BBC lifestyle through an un meditated encounter. I was caught by my husband and I was even pregnant from this occurrence last year. Unfortunately I not only experienced a miscarriage at 18 weeks but my husband filed for divorce.

Since then... my husband and I are back together and even though the is remorse he is doing very well in moving on as we both agreed. He has not mentioned as if it never happened.

Now however.. I am constantly tormented by these urges and fantasies I have in regards to big black cock. I have committed errors with several encounters behind my husband's back in my moments of weakness and I don't want to live like this. I LOVE my husband with ALL OF MY HEART. I TRULY DO even though I must sound hypocritical. I don't want to lose him.

But this urge, my impulses and physical needs of getting "blacked" are so strong. Had nothing to do with love, is only physical.
I wish could somehow get my husband to accept this as a lifestyle. I don't want a divorce, I want to keep my husband. But U also want BIG BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCK. I see so many husbands on here who support their wives and wonder if there is any hope for me.

Does anyone have any advice for me on how to convince my husband of this lifestyle? There is no option any other way. I have made the decision of leaving my addiction of getting "blacked" forever if I cannot accomplish convincing my husband.

So PLEASE HELP ME

Thank you
Girl, what is so hard about this that you have to post for all Gods creation to reply to?? Do you really think that a thousand online strangers are going to give you the magical answer? Just as a thousand cucks on this site want to "convert" their wives into their perversions, you CANNOT "remarkably" change your husbands mind. You have already been caught cheating and knocked up. He obviously did not agree, wanted a divorce and you cried him back to you. You chose this man as your husband. With that said, And (drum roll please)... here are your answers:

1. Stay married and cheat
2. Leave your husband

And for God sakes girl make these guys wear a freaking condom regardless if you stay or not. It doesnt sound like you are stable enough to make a rational choice in your life much less conceive a baby. I am sure this wasnt the answer you wanted but it really comes down to COMMON SENSE. SMH

Last edited:
Don't understand how so many shady people think it's okay to manipulate someone to their way of thinking or feeling, let him know how you feel, call it quits and live the life you want without sneaking around, you've destroyed the trust now let it go and let him find someone he can trust and be happy with.

I am one the outside looking in. She has stopped responding so I am voicing my opinion from the point of view from a twice divorced man single now for almost 20 years. All this Cuckold, slut wife mentality is so wrong. She CHEATED got PREGNANT and he filed for a DIVORCE. BBC is the least of the issue. This is important Since then... my husband and I are back together and even though the is remorse he is doing very well in moving on as we both agreed. He has not mentioned as if it never happened.
If she mentions it to him or ever makes him feel that it isn't done with, he would be justified to leave her I have committed errors with several encounters behind my husband's back in my moments of weakness and I don't want to live like this. I LOVE my husband with ALL OF MY HEART. I TRULY DO even though I must sound hypocritical.

She didn't commit errors, she cheated, her words don't go with her actions, I don't want to live like this. live like what, a wife to a husband that don't want to share you. I LOVE my husband with ALL OF MY HEART. I TRULY DO No you don't .You have cheated again on him. I don't want to lose him. Stop letting your lower passions control your Brain.

I am one the outside looking in. She has stopped responding so I am voicing my opinion from the point of view from a twice divorced man single now for almost 20 years. All this Cuckold, slut wife mentality is so wrong. She CHEATED got PREGNANT and he filed for a DIVORCE. BBC is the least of the issue. This is important Since then... my husband and I are back together and even though the is remorse he is doing very well in moving on as we both agreed. He has not mentioned as if it never happened.
If she mentions it to him or ever makes him feel that it isn't done with, he would be justified to leave her I have committed errors with several encounters behind my husband's back in my moments of weakness and I don't want to live like this. I LOVE my husband with ALL OF MY HEART. I TRULY DO even though I must sound hypocritical.

She didn't commit errors, she cheated, her words don't go with her actions, I don't want to live like this. live like what, a wife to a husband that don't want to share you. I LOVE my husband with ALL OF MY HEART. I TRULY DO No you don't .You have cheated again on him. I don't want to lose him. Stop letting your lower passions control your Brain.
Im quite sure he's paying all the bills. That wasnt mentioned and thats what the cries are for. Divorce with no money equals back to the real world of getting a job!

I think you have a good start since he has already accepted you fucking other men. The key I think is to dominate him and to make him relate submission with pleasure. To dominate you need to break him down slowly so he gradually accepts doing what you want even if he does not want to. If you can get him to the point where you can use a vibrator on his ass then you are well on your way. Once you start bringing him to orgasm while fucking his ass you can introduce talk about kinky subjects such as him and you and another woman and then you and other men . Also find out how to touch his balls so that it hurts and makes him helpless and do it in play at first but then use this to control him

I think you have a good start since he has already accepted you fucking other men. The key I think is to dominate him and to make him relate submission with pleasure. To dominate you need to break him down slowly so he gradually accepts doing what you want even if he does not want to. If you can get him to the point where you can use a vibrator on his ass then you are well on your way. Once you start bringing him to orgasm while fucking his ass you can introduce talk about kinky subjects such as him and you and another woman and then you and other men . Also find out how to touch his balls so that it hurts and makes him helpless and do it in play at first but then use this to control him
And this my friends is what is wrong with this world today: "dominate him with pleasure and stick a vibrator up his ass"? and Touch his balls until it hurts"? Then you can have EVERYTHING you want!
This obviously only works in your cuck fairy tails and not the real world of any Alpha man that I know. But now I assume that "Molly" is really nothing more than a fake. So I am done with this post.

Back