How do black males feel about Asian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love Asian culture in general, especially Japanese, so it should come as bo surprise that the women come hand-in-hand. Japanese women have always been my favorite. It could also just be that people like things that are rare or harder to attain. For example, there are seldom to no Japanese girls where I live in Tennessee. This is just my observation though.

I love Asian women and I am most attracted to Japanese women. I imagine this is because I have visited Japan a few times in the past and have
dated mostly Japanese women. I would have to say that my dating experiences in general were best with Asian women without a doubt. They were the most vibrant of them all. However, I am drawn to Asian women in general which includes those from India.

I love Asian women, they are one of the most beautiful women in the world. I wish I could find one that I can hang out and have some fun with. I only had one affair with one when I was stationed in Arizona. Would love to hang out with more Asian women.

As a Japanese American born and raised in the south with a white ******* and Japanese mom I’m curious how black males feel about Asian women?
I personally enjoy ALL women as long as there is some chemistry there. Too often we get hang up on myths or BS or someones fantasies about how a certain ethnic group performs sexually. Put all that aside and just enjoy whatever the person you are with has to offer. If she looks good, has very good hygiene, is friendly and not an airhead we are on the right track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back