How do black males feel about Asian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a preference for Asian women. To tell you the truth, I've said this over and over on this forum, if a black man would like to have an experience dating an Asian girl, they should try to date the ones overseas. In my own opinion, Asian Americans 99.9% of the time will date a white guy before they talk to a black man.

When my hubby was stationed over seas he dated primarily Asian ladies. I know that he enjoyed that experience. He didn’t tell me that but come on. Of course he enjoyed it. They’re beautiful. You can’t ignore that fact. I’m happy that he enjoyed his time and had great memories. I guess that’s why he’s such a great lover today from what he gleaned from his Asian lovers.

When my hubby was stationed over seas he dated primarily Asian ladies. I know that he enjoyed that experience. He didn’t tell me that but come on. Of course he enjoyed it. They’re beautiful. You can’t ignore that fact. I’m happy that he enjoyed his time and had great memories. I guess that’s why he’s such a great lover today from what he gleaned from his Asian lovers.

That's ok, we enjoyed their wives while they were deployed ;)

Can't name much I haven't had a story about. Bottom line is a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman. Nothing more. Nothing less. People are people the rest is all bullshit get past what she is. Is she hot??? Yes. Ok. Mutual attraction? Fuck. Very simple it's not a trip to the fucking moon or Mars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back