How do black males feel about Asian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally enjoy ALL women as long as there is some chemistry there. Too often we get hang up on myths or BS or someones fantasies about how a certain ethnic group performs sexually. Put all that aside and just enjoy whatever the person you are with has to offer. If she looks good, has very good hygiene, is friendly and not an airhead we are on the right track.
I have the same mindset as long as we have chemistry, she's in good shape, has good hygience, and is intelligent, and fun to be around then we're good.

I love Asian women. I dated an Asian in undergrad. I spent a thanksgiving with her and her family. The mom did not like me at all, even though the girl told her we weren’t that serious. Haha

I'm married to an Asian women and convinced her to try a black lover after years of fantasizing about it. her workplace is mixed with Asian and Black and has told me most of the Married Asian when have been seduced by black guys...it's what started it for me.....she told me of a married friend of hers at work that was seeing a black guy..... I started the sex talk in bed with her.....and she finally went for it..... the only thing is they meet alone and he has no idea I know.

In the states it's a possibility to engage with Asian women. But I think they are influenced with what the world tells them about us (black men) negatively. I see them with mostly white males or their own. Just my observation

In the states it's a possibility to engage with Asian women. But I think they are influenced with what the world tells them about us (black men) negatively. I see them with mostly white males or their own. Just my observation

Lot of them still go for white guys but many are exploring other kinds of men including black guys. So, don't ya fret none and get you some of that tight Asian pussy! ;)

I'm white and married to a very good looking Asian woman who now has a very good looking black lover from her workplace after years of fantasizing about it. She always wanted to and would go off the charts horney when in bed fantasizing about it with me so she always wanted to in her mind but I guess it was just so taboo. She admitted to me in bed even BEFORE she went for it...that she finds black men the MOST extremely sexy and desirable for all women ESPECIALLY Asian.

Now here's the kicker....her workplace has a lot and Asian and Black and she has said a lot of the Asian women especially married have been seduced by black guys and have done it.....it's kept very secret but she said the black guys do get the Asian women.

In my case the guy that got her never gave up and she wanted him too but never let on she did....we fantasized about him in bed and she came every time....but it still took a long time....so the point of this is.....they do know you and feel black men are the sexiest....they are VERY attracted to black men....they know the rumors of you in bed and they want that.....its so taboo that it turns them way on and I'm talking she got soaking wet just talking about it in bed......and if you let them know you want them long enough in a very nice way, not too pushy they do give in to your seduction because they want to also......So you will be in bed making love to one.....probably married.....I guarantee it......as she said to me....."they will give in eventually because they want to also" ....my wife said that.

Not sure how and why this happened, but a big involvement of stopping a people of getting together was the blacasian, as we call out the American red man being part of our dna, many Asians also too. Very much about Asian women, but it's like walking over burning coals if it's more than hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back