How do black males feel about Asian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of them still go for white guys but many are exploring other kinds of men including black guys. So, don't ya fret none and get you some of that tight Asian pussy! ;)

All valid points. I've had two In my lifetime, but they were part of a couple. It's lots of taboo, as previously stated, but it's stereotypes as well. The two couples I've played with, both the women didn't want me getting "into it" as much as they wanted to be fucked, if that makes sense

I was with one for 10 years 5 years booty call and the last 5 years was supposed to be a relationship but she got unresponsive constantly use the I am busy card, refuse to kiss, etc

I love Asian women but not many are in the lifestyle and they tend to be more reserved. I can speak for the majority of Asian women I have met. Women with Asian decent I've only have one experience and she was open.

Well I am 46 Chinese woman born and raised in China and now live in Canada for last 7 years. And so I want try to explain for you what u say, that we are more reserved etc. This happens to be absolutely true in public, culturally that is how we are expected to be in public, prim and proper traditional Chinese ladies and I would guess this had influence on you thoughts we are very reserved, ok?

But, get a large percentage of us Chinese woman all alone and especially if u undress us total nude and I can certainly say in my case what u will see me how I act etc in public, well in private and no clothes on with a hot guy there with me, I am then total total opposite, trust me, and I have heard many other Chinese woman are like I am also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back