How Did You & Wife Meet Your First Black Man?

Was your first black man....

• Met on a website?

Votes: 211 50.8%
  • A chance encounter?

Votes: 94 22.7%
  • A co-worker?

Votes: 52 12.5%
  • Through an acquaintance?

Votes: 58 14.0%

• Total voters
I think it made him nervous at first because he would stare at her and then look over to see if I was watching. Eventually Lori went to the bathroom again and he asked me if we fool around. My heart started racing as I knew this would be a perfect situation. I said I was OK with it and it would be OK to ask her. She then came out and he said your hubby said you might be interested in fooling around.

Me and first wife on our first nude beach. Seeing very well hung black locals and white male tourists made her eyes pop out. We met a nice young black local and I could see how bad she wanted him so we had drinks. We were right by the hotel and already nude so naturally one thing led to another. He was already larger flaccid than I am fully erect and he fucked the ******* out of her. She and I were both amazed and hooked.

Chance encounter at biker week in NH. We met at a bar and during the course of the evening, my wife told him she had never been with a black man. He fucked her later that night in our tent at a camp sight.

That's a HOT chance encounter!! I tend to think that bikers may typically be a bit on the taboo side of interracial, or maybe I'm too naive to know any better? Perhaps I'm stereotyping a biker based upon my own experience.

Nevertheless, I think it's hot and hope you were able to at least watch.

At time. a number of years ago, we had a couple as friends we swapped spouses with who eventually got around to telling us about BBC sex and how exciting it was. They introduced us to some BBC friends who led us into the lifestyle. My wife enjoyed herself so much we just fell into that activity and have not looked back.

That's a HOT chance encounter!! I tend to think that bikers may typically be a bit on the taboo side of interracial, or maybe I'm too naive to know any better? Perhaps I'm stereotyping a biker based upon my own experience.

Nevertheless, I think it's hot and hope you were able to at least watch.

Yes I got to watch. I planted my shiny white ass right outside the entrance so that I had a clear view as his cock split her pussy and slid up into her. His cock was only about 7 inches but it was nice and fat so her lips wrapped tightly around it. It was awesome to see the contrast in color of his bare black cock pumping in her white pussy.

Unfortunately that was also her only black cock. Where we live, we can go a year or more without seeing black people.

Yes I got to watch. I planted my shiny white ass right outside the entrance so that I had a clear view as his cock split her pussy and slid up into her. His cock was only about 7 inches but it was nice and fat so her lips wrapped tightly around it. It was awesome to see the contrast in color of his bare black cock pumping in her white pussy.

Unfortunately that was also her only black cock. Where we live, we can go a year or more without seeing black people.

Very nice!

We have the very same issue here in Utah. Though going one year is a far stretch.

Just not a lot to choose from..... into the scene, per se. Haven't quite tried going out to a bar to explore the possibility of a chance encounter.

Me and first wife on our first nude beach. Seeing very well hung black locals and white male tourists made her eyes pop out. We met a nice young black local and I could see how bad she wanted him so we had drinks. We were right by the hotel and already nude so naturally one thing led to another. He was already larger flaccid than I am fully erect and he fucked the ******* out of her. She and I were both amazed and hooked.

"first" wife caught my eye. not trying to read into things or overstep, but was being "hooked" a good thing for your marriage?

Back