How did you get blacked first time?

uw&nk1968

Couple
Hi this is Nadine I am interested how you did make your first Black experience?
Mine was 18 years ago I went to holiday with my parents. We stayed in a safari lodge in Kenia. There was this cute black waiter. He flirted with me right from the beginning. One day when my parents went for a safari I stayed in the lodge because I felt not good ☺️. He made my day. OMG his cock was huge and he loved me about 2 hours I had in that afternoon more deepest orgasmen as in the 4 years before. He was the first one who fucked my backside. First it was pain because of his size than it got extremely good. Since than I was flashed and missed it. When I found my loved husband I told him that story. As we are right from the beginning a swinger couple I could go on getting fucked by BBC. ☺️☺️☺️
How did you get blacked the first time and addicted to this strong men?

My first time was as a sr in high school
My background was from a very religious family went to church every Sunday said grace before every meal!!! I come from a town that was predominantly white .
We had few few black families but trust me it was just a few
We had a few ******* that transferred from the town over my senior year and 1 in particular caught my eye a very good looking kid we flirted and talked but 1 afternoon I was sitting on the bleachers and he was walking by and we started talking which let to flirting don’t get me wrong I’d had sex already but couldn’t imagine with my background I’d be with a black man but after a few minutes of him sitting so close I was like wow I want him and from the look in his eyes I could see he felt the same but what I didn’t expect was for him to tell me to follow him and I’m a strong minded girl so I thought but my body said ok he led me right under the bleachers and didn’t wait a second before he kissed me that’s all it took I was butter in his hand like I said before I was definitely no virgin but I was in aw when he said suck my cock I didn’t know what to say or do but he didn’t hesitate to take his cock out I was like omg it was big I’d never seen anything like that before it was at least 9 inches and I knew I was in trouble after a few minutes of trying to suck it he stood me up and told me he wanted me I didn’t know how it was going to fit but after a few minutes he was inside me and I was in heaven we continued to meet everyone Wednesday under the bleachers till graduation and ever since then I knew what I had become and 33 yrs later I’m still a BBC SLUT AND HAVE A SPADE ON MY ASS TO PROVE IT

Attachments

• EC9EF58C-95B0-46C0-8891-B23412AE3375.jpeg
    EC9EF58C-95B0-46C0-8891-B23412AE3375.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 135
Hi this is Nadine I am interested how you did make your first Black experience?
Mine was 18 years ago I went to holiday with my parents. We stayed in a safari lodge in Kenia. There was this cute black waiter. He flirted with me right from the beginning. One day when my parents went for a safari I stayed in the lodge because I felt not good ☺️. He made my day. OMG his cock was huge and he loved me about 2 hours I had in that afternoon more deepest orgasmen as in the 4 years before. He was the first one who fucked my backside. First it was pain because of his size than it got extremely good. Since than I was flashed and missed it. When I found my loved husband I told him that story. As we are right from the beginning a swinger couple I could go on getting fucked by BBC. ☺️☺️☺️
How did you get blacked the first time and addicted to this strong men?

Sept 2021. Naked, on my knees giving him a blow job. When he cxme, he went on my face. Had a handful of my hair holding my head so i couldnt move. Had me sit there with it drippimg off my facd for a minute before he had me wipe it with my fingers and livk off. He said, "thats the way its going to be from now on".
Instantly hooked.
Any Sperm go in your eyes can sting I believe

Long story short : Husband had wanted me to try. Really never had interest in the past ( busy with children and career etc) Had a black trainer at the gym, we would teasingly flirt etc. One night in his office, I jokingly asked if true about black men. He dropped his shorts and showed me ! I was amazed at size. I dropped to my knees and sucked him. Next thing I know he locks the door, strips me and lays me on his desk. Been doing ever since.
Once you go black never look back lol feel sorry for the hubby never be the same

Long story short : Husband had wanted me to try. Really never had interest in the past ( busy with children and career etc) Had a black trainer at the gym, we would teasingly flirt etc. One night in his office, I jokingly asked if true about black men. He dropped his shorts and showed me ! I was amazed at size. I dropped to my knees and sucked him. Next thing I know he locks the door, strips me and lays me on his desk. Been doing ever since.
Sending my girl to the gym with a black trainer is a plan I have

My background was from a very religious family went to church every Sunday said grace before every meal!!! I come from a town that was predominantly white .
We had a few ******* that transferred from the town over my senior year and 1 in particular caught my eye a very good looking kid we flirted and talked but 1 afternoon I was sitting on the bleachers and he was walking by and we started talking which let to flirting don’t get me wrong I’d had sex already but couldn’t imagine with my background I’d be with a black man but after a few minutes of him sitting so close I was like wow I want him and from the look in his eyes I could see he felt the same but what I didn’t expect was for him to tell me to follow him and I’m a strong minded girl so I thought but my body said ok he led me right under the bleachers and didn’t wait a second before he kissed me that’s all it took I was butter in his hand like I said before I was definitely no virgin but I was in aw when he said suck my cock I didn’t know what to say or do but he didn’t hesitate to take his cock out I was like omg it was big I’d never seen anything like that before it was at least 9 inches and I knew I was in trouble after a few minutes of trying to suck it he stood me up and told me he wanted me I didn’t know how it was going to fit but after a few minutes he was inside me and I was in heaven we continued to meet everyone Wednesday under the bleachers till graduation and ever since then I knew what I had become and 33 yrs later I’m still a BBC SLUT AND HAVE A SPADE ON MY ASS TO PROVE IT
You been spanked bottom looks red ?

That's a great story and your fucking hot

Back