How did you get blacked first time?

uw&nk1968

Couple
Hi this is Nadine I am interested how you did make your first Black experience?
Mine was 18 years ago I went to holiday with my parents. We stayed in a safari lodge in Kenia. There was this cute black waiter. He flirted with me right from the beginning. One day when my parents went for a safari I stayed in the lodge because I felt not good ☺️. He made my day. OMG his cock was huge and he loved me about 2 hours I had in that afternoon more deepest orgasmen as in the 4 years before. He was the first one who fucked my backside. First it was pain because of his size than it got extremely good. Since than I was flashed and missed it. When I found my loved husband I told him that story. As we are right from the beginning a swinger couple I could go on getting fucked by BBC. ☺️☺️☺️
How did you get blacked the first time and addicted to this strong men?

Hi this is Nadine I am interested how you did make your first Black experience?
Mine was 18 years ago I went to holiday with my parents. We stayed in a safari lodge in Kenia. There was this cute black waiter. He flirted with me right from the beginning. One day when my parents went for a safari I stayed in the lodge because I felt not good ☺️. He made my day. OMG his cock was huge and he loved me about 2 hours I had in that afternoon more deepest orgasmen as in the 4 years before. He was the first one who fucked my backside. First it was pain because of his size than it got extremely good. Since than I was flashed and missed it. When I found my loved husband I told him that story. As we are right from the beginning a swinger couple I could go on getting fucked by BBC. ☺️☺️☺️
How did you get blacked the first time and addicted to this strong men?
You said Kenia is it not Kenya? A country located in east Africa?

Long story short : Husband had wanted me to try. Really never had interest in the past ( busy with children and career etc) Had a black trainer at the gym, we would teasingly flirt etc. One night in his office, I jokingly asked if true about black men. He dropped his shorts and showed me ! I was amazed at size. I dropped to my knees and sucked him. Next thing I know he locks the door, strips me and lays me on his desk. Been doing ever since.
Lucky you sweety , i bet you wish you asked him a LOT earlier now don't you ?

Long story short : Husband had wanted me to try. Really never had interest in the past ( busy with children and career etc) Had a black trainer at the gym, we would teasingly flirt etc. One night in his office, I jokingly asked if true about black men. He dropped his shorts and showed me ! I was amazed at size. I dropped to my knees and sucked him. Next thing I know he locks the door, strips me and lays me on his desk. Been doing ever since.
Your husband must have loved hearing you tell about it, I know I would!

Memories, i will tell you the circumstances as they were. Some things have raciest views, not mine but needed to fully understand how it occurred.
It was in college my second year. Because of my sexual adventures i was well known by by the frat guys. I'd pulled a train at more than one house by the middle of my second year. I was pulling a train and suddenly there he was, a black face two inches from mine pumping his cock in where eighteen white guys had been before him. I must have looked shocked, he noticed and whispered it wasn't his idea. He offered to stop but i held him tighter. I could tell he was grinning there were a lot of white teeth showing. He ask if i had a problem with him being where he was. I surprised myself and him i think when i said no. I explained i didn't know the frat even had a black member. He spoke softly telling me he was a token black. He had to explain that one and i learned three frats that year had a black guy. Two of them football star players and one starting basketball player.
I whispered in his ear that it wasn't all bad they invited him to the party. He replied yes but I'm at the end of the line. I was grinning I'm sure trying to keep from getting too loud. I whispered that's not a bad thing, you don't need to hurry. He didn't and i was fine with that because those racists guys who often returned for seconds were gone. Not one followed the black guy.
It was a different time a the views of some have changed . I doubt that either of us would be confronted with the crap we both experienced over that prank pulled in afterthought . I'm positive most of those guys expected a far different reaction from me and him. Rejection and humiliation for him by me, the only white person involved not in on the prank. I have to admit i was upset that it happened for awhile because of the treatment by others.
Not the positive wonderful life changing event some have described. But that's the way it happened, and it did in a way open the way for many future escapades i might have missed without that night.

My initiation into becoming a BBC Slut came about in small steps. To the outside I was June Cleaver with a pearl necklace. In our bedroom we talked about fantasies that grew into watching videos. That’s how the idea of being given to Black men was born. One summer we decided to take a small vacation without the *******. We packed my ******* with my Mom and went to tour Napa Wineries. As we went from one wine tasting room to another, I noticed a good looking black gentleman who seemed to be with our group. We struck conversation and I learned that his name was Luke and he stayed at the same Bed and Breakfast as we were. After a while we decided to dine together. Obviously, the conversation got sexy and mildly hot and the three of us ended up in our B&B bedroom. My hand did ‘accidentally’ brushed against him and I knew that he sported ‘marvelous’ equipment. My hubby was watching all this and encouraging me to be more forward and then suggested that I model for them my latest Victoria Secret. First, you could have knocked me down with a feather, but I was not about to disappoint them. When I came back into the room in my ‘best’, I was ‘strutting’ like a model on a catwalk. The guys were hollering and then my hubby asked me to do a lap dance for Luke. I started my amateurish bump and grind then I turned my back to him and bent forward putting my butt within his reach. That’s when he reached and grabbed my cunt from the back. I straightened, and he with his other hand grabbed my face and planted a strong kiss on my mouth. Things moved on from there. He got naked and his cock, at least twice my husband’s size was magnificent. Despite his great size it stood up from him swaying from side to side. He picked me up and gently lay me down on the bed and settled on top of me, his hips between my spread legs, his immense cock nudging my opening up and down, teasing me so badly I asked him to “Fuck me, I want you inside of me – now!” . I felt the head of his cock part my lips and push in. His shaft split me as his mighty cock began to penetrate me. I felt my clitoris raked against his fuckpole, every single vein on his rod felt like a tiny finger and I immediately began to come. He let me adjust to his size and finally got his large cockmeat into me and penetrated me fully. My insides stretched around him, I was orgasmic. Luke gently stroked in and out and bottomed out. I was in ******* and I urged him to fuck me, and he began a gentle pile driving. I reached under his arms and pulled his back and ass into me. I couldn’t get enough. Luke fucked me with longer strokes and harder and faster, I began to moan loudly and the profanities that poured out of my mouth! “Oh, God, Luke. Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh God, Fuck me you stud! Fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck meee!” I finally knew what it was like to make love with a real man; this was what I wanted. After this episode, I became much bolder. After my ******* figured out my lifestyle, and introduced herself to BBC, I realized that my BBC sluthood is sealed with a certificate.
Tell us about your ******* with BBC.

How often do you go to bed with black man now

Family friend. We were moving away due to dad's job so he came over, proposed they do a family trip where their family and ours go for a vacation down south. We used to do it every now and then. I was excited. Dad said no. A week later he messages me asking if I'd like to go with him. I said yes but that dad has already said no. He offered to forge a letter from school about a trip. I was on board. When he picked me up, I discovered he was alone, no family. Whatever. First, it was just light groping. I didn't notice any mal intent. But when he started to cross a line, I grew concerned. But I kinda liked it. We stopped for a break along the way. That's when the kiss happened. The next day, I got my cherry popped.

Last edited:
Family friend. We were moving away due to dad's job so he came over, proposed they do a family trip where their family and ours go for a vacation down south. We used to do it every now and then. I was excited. Dad said no. A week later he messages me asking if I'd like to go with him. I said yes but that dad has already said no. He offered to forge a letter from school about a trip. I was on board. When he picked me up, I discovered he was with alone, no family. Whatever. First, it was just light groping. I didn't notice any mal intent. But when he started to cross a line, I grew concerned. But I kinda liked it. We stopped for a break along the way. That's when the kiss happened. The next day, I got my cherry popped.
So it took one time with a black guy for you to be black only? Hot!

So it took one time with a black guy for you to be black only? Hot!
Nah. That came later. I didn't discriminate based on his skin color (his age was another matter though). Once we got comfortable (we didn't move away after all) he introduced me to his kinks. That's when I got to know about the black superiority and snowbunny stuff first. We roleplayed and stuff so I learned a lot from that.

Nah. That came later. I didn't discriminate based on his skin color (his age was another matter though). Once we got comfortable (we didn't move away after all) he introduced me to his kinks. That's when I got to know about the black superiority and snowbunny stuff first. We roleplayed and stuff so I learned a lot from that.
I'm a white guy and agree that black men are superior in bed and overall have bigger dicks. I love that young white girls like you are going black. I see in the local high schools around my area more and more white teenage girls are dating black boys and even having sex with them.

I'm a white guy and agree that black men are superior in bed and overall have bigger dicks. I love that young white girls like you are going black. I see in the local high schools around my area more and more white teenage girls are dating black boys and even having sex with them.
No offense but I don't waste time with young guys anymore. The sexual prowess of an older man in bed is unmatched.

Back