How did you get blacked first time?

uw&nk1968

Couple
Hi this is Nadine I am interested how you did make your first Black experience?
Mine was 18 years ago I went to holiday with my parents. We stayed in a safari lodge in Kenia. There was this cute black waiter. He flirted with me right from the beginning. One day when my parents went for a safari I stayed in the lodge because I felt not good ☺️. He made my day. OMG his cock was huge and he loved me about 2 hours I had in that afternoon more deepest orgasmen as in the 4 years before. He was the first one who fucked my backside. First it was pain because of his size than it got extremely good. Since than I was flashed and missed it. When I found my loved husband I told him that story. As we are right from the beginning a swinger couple I could go on getting fucked by BBC. ☺️☺️☺️
How did you get blacked the first time and addicted to this strong men?

Mine was 18 years ago I went to holiday with my parents. We stayed in a safari lodge in Kenia. There was this cute black waiter. He flirted with me right from the beginning. One day when my parents went for a safari I stayed in the lodge because I felt not good ☺️. He made my day. OMG his cock was huge and he loved me about 2 hours I had in that afternoon more deepest orgasmen as in the 4 years before. He was the first one who fucked my backside. First it was pain because of his size than it got extremely good. Since than I was flashed and missed it. When I found my loved husband I told him that story. As we are right from the beginning a swinger couple I could go on getting fucked by BBC. ☺️☺️☺️
great story. how old were the first time in Kenya?

What a beautiful story and introduction to BBC. Thank you for sharing.

I wandered into a jazz club early one evening pissed off at the world and I walked out of there 5 hours later with a smile a mile wide that ran from ear to ear.
Three “elderly” gentlemen popped every possible BBC Cherry on my body numerous times …and I think a couple of bar flys stuck their cocks into my pussy as well just for good luck!

I fell in love with the African America male that very day…
Good for you goddess. Just wish I could have licked you clean.👅👅👅😎

I wandered into a jazz club early one evening pissed off at the world and I walked out of there 5 hours later with a smile a mile wide that ran from ear to ear.
Three “elderly” gentlemen popped every possible BBC Cherry on my body numerous times …and I think a couple of bar flys stuck their cocks into my pussy as well just for good luck!

I fell in love with the African America male that very day…
you fucked them all in the bar? if so, that is way hot.

Hi I'm pretty sure my wife's was when she was 15 now she has not and prolly will not ever admit it but back then we're 42 now she was working at olin mills portrait studio at nite in the back doing tellamarketing her boss was one of her dad's buddy's wife so it was her boss,her and a lil later her boss hired two black guys from a half way house just out of the pin one was 35 the other I think was 32 so a few months into it she had stopped or atleast tried avoiding sex with me and at times would say ******* like your at my house all the time you need a lil space so I did kinda back off but did still give her a ride to and from work it was after school from 5 to 10 p.m so I started getting a lil sus when I went to pic her up one nite and waited for like 20 or so min and no one had come out I was parked in back of building where the call center was the half way house ride was there also so after getting frustrated I drive around the building and as I come around and my head lites lite up the inside lobby in front now my now wife and the 35 yr old are sitting on a chair side by side in the pitch dark but my head lites lite it up so I reved the car and drive around back they all finally came out about 10 min later so I started fighting with her about what I seen was kinda jealous at the time she denied it was her and said it was her boss I seen but I seen it so clear I can still see the image today we'll while we're fighting I noticed she was buzzed a lil ******* she had taken a liter of whiskey to work. Now after some days we kinda let it go and was cool so it's now about two months later we were staying over nite at a party out of town the next day we had come back home and stopped at a friend's well I had her coat on was actually line she just called it I put it on to run outside real quick to talk to a friend it was cold out and put my hands on the pocket I could feel something was inside the interior pocket when I went back inside I went to the restroom to see what it was biggest blow of my life I went numb heart beating chest started hitting like I was having a literal heart attack it was 5 poleroid pics of her and the 35 yr old in various sitting arrangements like her on his lap with his hand right between her legs now these were pics of them clothes being we were so young 15 and just turned 16 I took them to her sister Wich she took to her parents her sister was an adult later at her house was days of hell as her family was pretty racist she denied doing anything with him as they drilled her for info but on the other hand told everything her boss was doing so she says her and him were infront that nite cause her boss was in call room fucking the other guy after all was done her dad got with his buddy exposed his wife was doing and what may have been happening with a minor the whole call center was shut down as the head manager was notified her boss and her husband got divorced we stayed together and now it's 20 some yrs later still denys no confesion when asked through the years stories changed and one thing I left out was was as this all went down back in the day and for some yrs my mind slowly remembered things I noticed but was clueless at the the time I've reached out to her old boss with no reply to see what her story was and all I have is the wives stories and things I remember like a period she wanted some space so what do you think I know what I have always thought but came to the realization if there not caught with the dick in them it didn't happen opinions welcomed what would you have done and what what you think. Now don't take this wrong I'm not looking for any reassurance of the way I feel we've been together 27 yrs not a nite apart since 17 other than a few hospital stays through the years neither will let anything break us

Last edited:
Hi I'm pretty sure my wife's was when she was 15 now she has not and prolly will not ever admit it but back then we're 42 now she was working at olin mills portrait studio at nite in the back doing tellamarketing her boss was one of her dad's buddy's wife so it was her boss,her and a lil later her boss hired two black guys from a half way house just out of the pin one was 35 the other I think was 32 so a few months into it she had stopped or atleast tried avoiding sex with me and at times would say ******* like your at my house all the time you need a lil space so I did kinda back off but did still give her a ride to and from work it was after school from 5 to 10 p.m so I started getting a lil sus when I went to pic her up one nite and waited for like 20 or so min and no one had come out I was parked in back of building where the call center was the half way house ride was there also so after getting frustrated I drive around the building and as I come around and my head lites lite up the inside lobby in front now my now wife and the 35 yr old are sitting on a chair side by side in the pitch dark but my head lites lite it up so I reved the car and drive around back they all finally came out about 10 min later so I started fighting with her about what I seen was kinda jealous at the time she denied it was her and said it was her boss I seen but I seen it so clear I can still see the image today we'll while we're fighting I noticed she was buzzed a lil ******* she had taken a liter of whiskey to work. Now after some days we kinda let it go and was cool so it's now about two months later we were staying over nite at a party out of town the next day we had come back home and stopped at a friend's well I had her coat on was actually line she just called it I put it on to run outside real quick to talk to a friend it was cold out and put my hands on the pocket I could feel something was inside the interior pocket when I went back inside I went to the restroom to see what it was biggest blow of my life I went numb heart beating chest started hitting like I was having a literal heart attack it was 5 poleroid pics of her and the 35 yr old in various sitting arrangements like her on his lap with his hand right between her legs now these were pics of them clothes being we were so young 15 and just turned 16 I took them to her sister Wich she took to her parents her sister was an adult later at her house was days of hell as her family was pretty racist she denied doing anything with him as they drilled her for info but on the other hand told everything her boss was doing so she says her and him were infront that nite cause her boss was in call room fucking the other guy after all was done her dad got with his buddy exposed his wife was doing and what may have been happening with a minor the whole call center was shut down as the head manager was notified her boss and her husband got divorced we stayed together and now it's 20 some yrs later still denys no confesion when asked through the years stories changed and one thing I left out was was as this all went down back in the day and for some yrs my mind slowly remembered things I noticed but was clueless at the the time I've reached out to her old boss with no reply to see what her story was and all I have is the wives stories and things I remember like a period she wanted some space so what do you think I know what I have always thought but came to the realization if there not caught with the dick in them it didn't happen opinions welcomed what would you have done and what what you think. Now don't take this wrong I'm not looking for any reassurance of the way I feel we've been together 27 yrs not a nite apart since 17 other than a few hospital stays through the years neither will let anything break us
all this at age 15? where did she get the whiskey to take to work? that is quite a story.

Long story short : Husband had wanted me to try. Really never had interest in the past ( busy with children and career etc) Had a black trainer at the gym, we would teasingly flirt etc. One night in his office, I jokingly asked if true about black men. He dropped his shorts and showed me ! I was amazed at size. I dropped to my knees and sucked him. Next thing I know he locks the door, strips me and lays me on his desk. Been doing ever since.

Long story short : Husband had wanted me to try. Really never had interest in the past ( busy with children and career etc) Had a black trainer at the gym, we would teasingly flirt etc. One night in his office, I jokingly asked if true about black men. He dropped his shorts and showed me ! I was amazed at size. I dropped to my knees and sucked him. Next thing I know he locks the door, strips me and lays me on his desk. Been doing ever since.
good girl - hope you went home and rode hubby face.

I was in my teens and with my white boyfriend, We went to a party together one night and this Black gang member kept eyeing me up. Once my boyfriend left my side to talk to his friends, The black guy made his move and started hitting on me. I was a little tipsy but found him nice looking although he was around 38ish and before I knew it he took me into a bedroom and had me on the bed, my top off and sucking on my breasts with his hand up my skirt playing with me. After a while he straddled me, grabbed my head and put his cock into my mouth ( my boyfriend was about 7 inches and this guy was quite a bit larger). Until this night I had never given oral to a guy, Although this was the first time I had ever had this happen natural instinct kicked in and I licked and sucked him for what seemed like forever. All the while he was fingering me and made me cum. I deep throated him as best I could and gagged a few times also. When I could feel he was getting close to cumming I pulled away but he held my mouth over his cock and spurted his load into my mouth, I was shocked but waited until he was finished I didn't really like the thought of swallowing it back then but I let it run out of my mouth over my boobs and rubbed it in.
Without saying I split up with my white boyfriend that night. He went home on his own and I ended up staying the night with the black guy and had some more fun, and a LOT of sex, I was very stretched and a lot looser when I went home that's for sure.
This is me on the actual night this happened....

Last edited:
My initiation into becoming a BBC Slut came about in small steps. To the outside I was June Cleaver with a pearl necklace. In our bedroom we talked about fantasies that grew into watching videos. That’s how the idea of being given to Black men was born. One summer we decided to take a small vacation without the *******. We packed my ******* with my Mom and went to tour Napa Wineries. As we went from one wine tasting room to another, I noticed a good looking black gentleman who seemed to be with our group. We struck conversation and I learned that his name was Luke and he stayed at the same Bed and Breakfast as we were. After a while we decided to dine together. Obviously, the conversation got sexy and mildly hot and the three of us ended up in our B&B bedroom. My hand did ‘accidentally’ brushed against him and I knew that he sported ‘marvelous’ equipment. My hubby was watching all this and encouraging me to be more forward and then suggested that I model for them my latest Victoria Secret. First, you could have knocked me down with a feather, but I was not about to disappoint them. When I came back into the room in my ‘best’, I was ‘strutting’ like a model on a catwalk. The guys were hollering and then my hubby asked me to do a lap dance for Luke. I started my amateurish bump and grind then I turned my back to him and bent forward putting my butt within his reach. That’s when he reached and grabbed my cunt from the back. I straightened, and he with his other hand grabbed my face and planted a strong kiss on my mouth. Things moved on from there. He got naked and his cock, at least twice my husband’s size was magnificent. Despite his great size it stood up from him swaying from side to side. He picked me up and gently lay me down on the bed and settled on top of me, his hips between my spread legs, his immense cock nudging my opening up and down, teasing me so badly I asked him to “Fuck me, I want you inside of me – now!” . I felt the head of his cock part my lips and push in. His shaft split me as his mighty cock began to penetrate me. I felt my clitoris raked against his fuckpole, every single vein on his rod felt like a tiny finger and I immediately began to come. He let me adjust to his size and finally got his large cockmeat into me and penetrated me fully. My insides stretched around him, I was orgasmic. Luke gently stroked in and out and bottomed out. I was in ******* and I urged him to fuck me, and he began a gentle pile driving. I reached under his arms and pulled his back and ass into me. I couldn’t get enough. Luke fucked me with longer strokes and harder and faster, I began to moan loudly and the profanities that poured out of my mouth! “Oh, God, Luke. Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh God, Fuck me you stud! Fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck meee!” I finally knew what it was like to make love with a real man; this was what I wanted. After this episode, I became much bolder. After my ******* figured out my lifestyle, and introduced herself to BBC, I realized that my BBC sluthood is sealed with a certificate.

Back