How can i get her to take the plunge?

Wifewant1stbbc

Couple
Real Person
Wife after yrs of curiosity i comfortable admitting she is gonna try bbc. She even flirts with black guys and will show pff a little if she see a hot one checkin her our.. she gets into it then forgets it for a bit.. shes come close to meeting up couple times and ive considered settin it up cuz i know shell do it. But part of me wants her to want it bad enough to initiate it... shes a chicken ******* and gets scared..even with me there shes just too nervous to go thru with it.. had a friend that she was honna ask to join but she since then has moved and with someone(friend wont cheat on her bf🙄🙄) what to do, shes masturbating for a stranger this minute actually20201122_232905.jpg

Attachments

• 20201122_232852.jpg
    20201122_232852.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
Bring her sexy ass to Cali. I’ll make it happen.

Bring her sexy ass to Cali. I’ll make it happen.
Just found this from a few monts ago, never seen her take anything this deep.. apparantly she was ready in spring when she made this video!! I foynd it 2 or 3 hr ago.. wish i knew who it was for and who recorded it, either a girlfriend or neighbor cuz it was during the lockdown in spring!!
View attachment received_212475873670283.mp4

do the dishes and clean the house. we feel a lot more sexy when we're not having to do the housework. even more when we see hubby's doing it. even more when they do it without being asked, reminded, nagged, bribed.

Back