How big does the bull need to be for you?

9 or bigger
Oh ya, extra girth for me please!
No such thing as too big

The worst ever is the time when i couldnt get him past back teeth when I deep throat him

Love love ❤️ 😍 deepthroating a big challenging hunk

You are right on point bro. In my case size and stamina have never been an issue. But there have been a couple times where some girls i played with have started ******* during sex and I get a call back for another opportunity. There has also been a couple times for me where the dick was too much for her too handle. I am not exactly sure what happened but they act as if I put the "fear of God" in them because they don't ever want to get together for another round. When I ask they say yes at first and then quickly change there mind. I had one such incident when this young lady stopped by my place in the middle of the night. She asked me to answer the door naked. I had done just that. To my surprise she came to the door in just a t shirt and sneakers. We started making out from the front entrance to my bedroom. Mind you I was half asleep so not fully erect. She saw that and thought I was having some issues. I ate the pussy and started waking up. Next thing I know my dick got hard as hell and I had to bend her over for doggy. I got half way inside before she looked back at me and asked " is it all in?" She was shocked when I told her no. Afterwards I beat it up and filled her up. Her whole demener changed. When asking to go for a second round as discussed prior to her visit she quickly said she had to go. She was in such a rush to leave that she had forgotten her sweater. A couple of weeks later when I asked when would she be back for the sweater and more bbc she replied " can you FedEx it to me?" Funny part is that she stays 20 minutes from me🤷🏿‍♂️. I am not a rough guy but I will stretch the pussy out and beat it up. 😊
That’s funny 😄!!! She was embarrassed! She thought she was going to get a smaller penis!

Back