How big does the bull need to be for you?

I’m new to the cuckold concept - but it seems as though the point is to add excitement by watching your wife experience something new or better. In general something that will excite her and give her an erotic experience. That said, it seems as though that experience requires a “BBC” or in some cases a BWC, or just a big black bull regardless of cock size. So what is the threshold for a bull to “measure up?” I ask because in the meet-up forum, I see requests for BBCs and I see bull advertising their availability, but it struck me as odd that none of them are posting any actual measurements. If the bull claims to be big, and truly believes he is, what if his opinion of big is 5” long and 5” in circumference? And what if the couple is hoping for at least 7” long and 6” in circumference? What if the bull shows up and is smaller than the cuck? If my wife wanted a bull and one showed up smaller than me I might throw him out lol. Not to be mean but it would seem to be pointless to follow through at that point. And with all the trouble that is wasted, wouldn’t it have been averted if accurate measurements were posted? I don’t know, but I’m curious what your thoughts are, especially since I feel like I’m close to borderline being a good candidate for being a bull myself. Thanks for reading my rant!
My wife likes a BBC to be 8 inch thick or bigger.

From my perspective as a white man who has shared his wife in the past with black men, anything over 7" and thick gets into being "big enough" territory. I have a 6.5" cock, bigger than average but not huge, and from what I have seen is many of the black men Amie has been with are larger than me but not exceedingly so, maybe 7"-8". There were some "monster cocks" over 9", even 10"+ which she really enjoyed. I think you will see a higher percentage of well hung men in this lifestyle because of their size and are proud of their size and can fulfill the fantasy and want to show off.

For my wife it's not so much the size of her bulls member that gets her going it's more how he handles her i.e. how he can be rough and dominating without being too rough and the way he talks to her like he knows exactly what to say to get her excited, he knows how to bring out her "inner slut" that she so carefully hides from the world and makes her feel like a desired and sexual woman. I guess he's just very experienced and knows what works with most women.

In my case..I have apreference for rather larger bulls. I prefer 8.5" and above....and the thicker the better
You sound like my wife she would have nothing to do as far as fucking a black man for years. She has always been around John dancing he was in our wedding stays at our house sometimes. We went all through school and he has had a lot of white pussy but she always said he was a jerk. she has seen him naked knows he has a hugh dick and I always figured they would fuck but never did till one day at the lake in our boat. But the wildest I have ever watched her get black cock was the first night we met Dan at a club out of town. They danced and she told he was huge and wanted to see if it was real. So he came up to our room and it was unreal looking how fat his uncut cock was. He told her very few women had ever took all of it but she was ready to try. Only after he shot a huge load of cum in her she took the fat monster to his balls. But when he pushed her off and fucked her doggie style she just about ******* from pleasure. So girth is where its at for her.

Back