ramitinyou

Couple
Real Person
From
TX, US
* We Are Verified *

Hello! Hispanic married couple that enjoys having a great time together! We both check everything after work. Found out the wife used to date and enjoy bbc in her youngin days.
Wife is a bbc size queen. (+8)
Husband is not a cuck.

*We Only Use Snapchat*
It’s less personal for us, a quick video verification with a simple introduction from both parties makes it easier to break the ice.
View attachment IMG_1407.MP4

Last edited:
* We Are Verified *

Hello! Married couple here, We have tried getting to know some Big Black Men but we can’t find a legit BBC, some are a little too small and my husband wants to see me with a real
BBC Alpha Bull , teach us the ways ….. and I’d like to see what it’s all about. 👀

-How do we communicate?
ONLY Snapchat, to verify yourself.

-No KIK
-No Phone Number
-No IG/Facebook etc.

We don’t use KIK seeing as it’s easier to fake,
WE ONLY verify using Snapchat.
View attachment 4735282
Sexy af

* We Are Verified *

Hello! Married couple here, We have tried getting to know some Big Black Men but we can’t find a legit BBC, some are a little too small and my husband wants to see me with a real
BBC Alpha Bull , teach us the ways ….. and I’d like to see what it’s all about. 👀

-How do we communicate?

-No KIK
-No Phone Number
-No IG/Facebook etc.

View attachment 4735282

I’m 100 percent real. You have a sexy body

Send me a message

* We Are Verified *

-How do we communicate?

-No KIK
-No Phone Number
-No IG/Facebook etc.

View attachment 4735282

* We Are Verified *

-How do we communicate?

-No KIK
-No Phone Number
-No IG/Facebook etc.

View attachment 4735282
are you open to someone who comes into town on a regular, or do they have to be local?

Back