Hotwives, how many white dicks have you had vs. how many big black cocks?

We actually spoke about this the other day, and tried to total them all up. 31 men in total, 14 of them black (mainly Somalian or Sudanese) between 15yo and 22yo. Since then 3 Latino, 5 Arabic and 9 white men... which included an ex-fiance, ex-husband and my current cuck hubby. By far, the biggest cock was my white shy, nerdy, graphic designer ex-fiance at 25yo. At least 9' x 6" and could fuck and fuck and fuck. The funny thing was my parents hated all my black boyfriends, but loved David because he was so quiet, reserved and polite. Thats one cock I still miss to this day, 20 years on.:(

We actually spoke about this the other day, and tried to total them all up. 31 men in total, 14 of them black (mainly Somalian or Sudanese) between 15yo and 22yo. Since then 3 Latino, 5 Arabic and 9 white men... which included an ex-fiance, ex-husband and my current cuck hubby. By far, the biggest cock was my white shy, nerdy, graphic designer ex-fiance at 25yo. At least 9' x 6" and could fuck and fuck and fuck. The funny thing was my parents hated all my black boyfriends, but loved David because he was so quiet, reserved and polite. Thats one cock I still miss to this day, 20 years on.:(
Do they already have big dicks?

Back