Hotwives, how many white dicks have you had vs. how many big black cocks?

Does the same guy on multiple occasions count as one cock or several? How about the same guy more than one time in an evening?

At 10-20 guys per party, times 2.5 average fucks per cock, that's a lot over 5 yearsView attachment 1792903

This would make a great math question for the SATs and other college entrance exams.
However, we’d need to know how many parties you attend per week or per month to come up with an annual figure.
This would be a good way to make mathematics a hell of a lot more fun.

Last edited:
On the flipside, i’ve had sex with 20 white chicks. 10 black ladies, 3 from the zulu tribe in south africa, mucho Latinas (20), too many (50) asians ladies to count. Philipina chicks are by far the hotest sex machines. But never had a 3 way, prob after the wedding.

I know for a fact my wife has been with a number of white guys with big cocks before we got married. She has told me about it a bunch of times and shown me old dick pics and texts they had sent her. Her ex BF was no ******* 10 inches and thick as fuck...I have seen it hard and it is insane to imagine my wife taking that. She told me he is her number one fantasy and that she thinks about him and his cock when I am licking her pussy

No LOL, I have never had sex with any of my husband's friends. only play with men I have met in the lifestyle or just in public. We don't involve any friends or people we know in our normal, everyday lives.

This is a very good rule, especially since we are not “any friends or people” from your “normal, everyday lives.”
Put us your list of potential playtime partners. Sign us up ASAP!
Seriously, we are also very discreet and private. No one from our “normal life” has a clue about our desires, nor should they.
Thanks for sharing.

Back