Hotwife...we have a problem!

This makes you sound like a complete asshole. You just want YOUR fantasy played out rather than considering her feelings and concerns. If you really want her to be happy try listening. It took over a year for me to build up the courage to go through with meeting a BBC. Rather than acting like her pimp have HER talk to the potential partner on the phone.
Great point

Well I thought my wife was ready to take a bbc but boy I was wrong. For years and years me and my asian wife have been roleplaying with a black dildo and me watching her get fucked. She orgasms and enjoys it. I always asked if she was ready for a real bbc and she would say maybe. So the last time we were doing this she said she wanted to give me a show and have me watch her take a bbc. So I thought she was ready FINALLY! So I contacted a bbc bull and was setting up a meeting for her. The bull sent me a pic and I showed her and she was really impressed and even said it would really stretch her pussy. So I was super excited that this was going to actually happen after so many years. I then communicated to her the exact plan that we would go out for dinner, get some drinks and go over to his place for her first bbc experience. Well she said no and that she wasn't ready and might never be. She also called me a perv and said she didn't want to talk about it. At this point I want to give up on her and she just wants to be a boring wife not a hotwife. Anyone else have a similar experience?
Has she ever done anything with any other men while you have been with her? If not, I would suggest exploring the nightlife, especially dance clubs, and let nature take its course. Flirting is a great way to ease her into it. Most women like guys flirting with them, and it is easy to create opportunities. Most women like it because it reinforces their ego, makes them feel sexy and attractive, and best of all gets the hormones flowing. Bring it home to the bedroom and she may open up about other things and become more receptive. It can change a woman's outlook quickly, or could take a while, or not at all. But I have seen it work with many women over the years, including mine. You will find out soon enough if no really means no.

Well I thought my wife was ready to take a bbc but boy I was wrong. For years and years me and my asian wife have been roleplaying with a black dildo and me watching her get fucked. She orgasms and enjoys it. I always asked if she was ready for a real bbc and she would say maybe. So the last time we were doing this she said she wanted to give me a show and have me watch her take a bbc. So I thought she was ready FINALLY! So I contacted a bbc bull and was setting up a meeting for her. The bull sent me a pic and I showed her and she was really impressed and even said it would really stretch her pussy. So I was super excited that this was going to actually happen after so many years. I then communicated to her the exact plan that we would go out for dinner, get some drinks and go over to his place for her first bbc experience. Well she said no and that she wasn't ready and might never be. She also called me a perv and said she didn't want to talk about it. At this point I want to give up on her and she just wants to be a boring wife not a hotwife. Anyone else have a similar experience?
Be glad she loves you.

If she's not ready dude. It not the end of the world if you love her. You need to both be on the same page not just you. That's selfish
I totally agree !! You and your wife need to be on the same page about her taking a black cock and hotwifing /cucking ! For several reasons she’s not just fucking him but she’s literally giving her body away to this other man to do whatever he sexually wants with her , these bulls are very sexually aggressive and you may see this powerful black man get your wife to do things for him this first night you guys met him that she NEVER dose for you ! He also not just fucking her but he’s fucking your marriage and it can make or break your marriage also so need to be together on it ! The best thing to do is be supportive n make it fun for her n about her ! This really can improve your marriage !!

She needs tp be assured that you will still love her after.

She is just manipulating you, if she fantasize about it she wants it, but not smart enough to overcome social judgement, it is a failure of living.

She is just manipulating you, if she fantasize about it she wants it, but not smart enough to overcome social judgement, it is a failure of living.
I think with women it is a lot of nerves first cuz mine dose , second is letting go of the stigmas that go along with it (slut , whore etc) when my wife quit caring about that she had no regerets

How long have you actually been talking to her about this?

It sounds like you're putting on way too much pressure and she's not into any of it, she's just pretending for you. And you don't want a hotwife, you want her to have sex with men for your viewing pleasure.

Right now, she's thinking this is a loyalty test, and your reaction is confirming her fears.

You want her to go out and sleep with other men? Build her confidence. Get her working, going to the gym and send her to the beauty parlour. Pay for everything, let her go alone. Then get her dressed up and take her out to bars. Let her sit alone with you watching nearby and let guys chat her up. She'll build her confidence. But don't push her. This isn't a 2 day process.

How long have you actually been talking to her about this?

It sounds like you're putting on way too much pressure and she's not into any of it, she's just pretending for you. And you don't want a hotwife, you want her to have sex with men for your viewing pleasure.

Right now, she's thinking this is a loyalty test, and your reaction is confirming her fears.

You want her to go out and ******* with other men? Build her confidence. Get her working, going to the gym and send her to the beauty parlour. Pay for everything, let her go alone. Then get her dressed up and take her out to bars. Let her sit alone with you watching nearby and let guys chat her up. She'll build her confidence. But don't push her. This isn't a 2 day process.
You are 100% correct!!!! Literally!!! That’s the only way it will work , part of the whole hotwife dynamic is giving the power to the woman n her to make her OWN choices …. We are a new hotwife couple n went out Friday night and allowing her to look at men catch eyes w them chat n flirt w them is such a confident builder for them . Especially one like my wife who is very faithful is 40 n been married last 18 years .. she is very hot n was the hottest thing at the bar n she knew it ! She felt so good about herself

I am sorry but I am going to chime in and if I am out of place, well so be it….

So you said “At this point I want to give up on her and she just wants to be a boring wife not a hotwife.

So she is boring because she doesn’t want to be with another man? It is your fantasy that you keep pushing on her. It doesn’t sound like you respect her as a wife.

You need to be a man and support her wishes. Be careful she doesn’t give up on you.

Back